Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

A month out is a great plan makes it easier to plan ahead. I am sure as MIchaela gets started in HIgh school next month I am gonna get pulled into doing things with her school too........but I really THRIVE on having a support group so I am gonna make sure I stay connected somehow:-)

And weekends are better Candra for all us county and state workers...............LOL. Unless you plan for a 9/80 or forlough day..............although I know weekends are hard for some of use who have families.........

Donna and I are talking about starting another support group in the fall on a different day so that people have more than one option per month for a formal support group..........still in the talking process but what would you guys think about adding on another option for a support group? Angel has talked to me some about working with Kaiser to get another group going.................I am still in the debating if this is a good idea phase.........but after Donna's steller performance on Saturday we might have a really good idea going here..............any input??

Angel said the RNY people would be up for another group and that she would like to come as a participant instead of the leader so she gets her support............which is hard to get when your up front leading out.............

Talked to Dr. Baggs about it and he said Kaiser always likes to have support resources for its patients.......I tried to get more out of him than that.......next time!!! LOL

I could totally do Fairfield, as long as there was a few weeks notice to make sure we're not going anywhere and that Bri is cool with having a date day with Sophie on the weekend.

I feel like I'm ready for a lunch date/get together. We've been gone so much that I haven't been able to participate in the group activities very much this summer and I MISS IT!

Does anyone want to try to get together in Sac this week or next? The only day this week that I CAN'T do it is Wednesday...the week after this one I'm totally available. Anyone?

Hey Candra:) Where is that vegie/fruit stand??? We should make a trip soon:)

I am up for this week I think...........I have to see how far behind I am in the morning and what meetings I have.......but I think Thursday is a good day. Friday I am on call so I could come but I would have to be out of the resterant at exactly one hour to get back to the hotline room.................I am the emergency social worker that day..........yuck!!

A few people mentioned doing something this week.....

I'm booked this week - grr!

The veggie/fruit place is on Fairfield - my next door neighbors took me so I'll get the address & name of it.

whoo Jes, your appt is just around the corner ! you gonna call to see if there are any cancellations?

I can Christine:D Pam said she can do Thurs or Fri nowhere before...

Girls we need to start doing an activity get together...... you are allll welcome to join me for the Susan B. Anthony Race Website

I am officially signed up, so id love you all to join, even if ya only want to walk:D This means so much to me its not even funny, i called my dad to tell him and he could care less:( Our "family" favorite pic is of me and my sister.. i was tossing her into the lake.. it was at my dads first 10k.. So ever since then i always said i wanted to run a 5k, 10k then marathon... so i called him, and it like went in one ear and out the other:( Oh well i guess....

Activity dates families can even come to and join in:D We could even do a river day.. etc.

I will check out the website. I am gonna try to do the walk to feed the hungry..................in November for sure. I think Ken and Angel are doing that one and probably some other people. I will look up the website Nicole.....

I wore 16 strech jeans today........but that is just not me. They felt so tight I will have to get used to this size. I felt HUGE in strech pants!! But ok I tried it out.............my daughter walke around the mall with me so it can't be to bad...........

GO TINA! post pics! I bet you looked fabulous AND THIN! Put Michaela on and she'll tell us LOL

Nicole, I'd so love to do those runs & family activities but my husband is just not the type - he doesn't seem to socialize very "comfortably". However, I am free most Saturdays - that's when he has Daddy & me time with his son.

Tina whats the site for the hunger one?? Yeah my 5k is women only so mikie cant do it...

Hey i have a pair of 16s that are bran new.. from Fashion bug, is that ur new size? i thought you were 14s.. but you can have them:D

no I am pretty sure I am 16's right now. They are what was fitting today. I guess the 18's are totally out now.........maybe in a month the 14's will work..........depends. I ate some Cookies today. Darn it probably about 3 but they were all in piece........they stayed down just fine.

Now my protien for the day took me about 20 minutes of very slow eating to keep the 1/4 cup down!!

how crazy is that??

Ah angel sent me an email to sign up for the run to feed the hungry I will look it up!!

LOL Tina! I ate 3 Cookies today too dammit! How is it that stuff like cookies and crackers and chips go down fine but I ALMOST got stuck today on a teeny tiny piece of nectarine! So weird...

It makes me feel better to know you ate some cookies too, makes me feel normal! My food was fine all day until those little suckers...oh well, I'll do better tomorrow!

I would love to do a get together in Fairfield! I'm so bummed I had to miss the meeting on Sat. But my teacher scheduled a "field trip" to go to his house in Sutter Creek and he took us to an old mine and then we bbq'd at his place. We were supposed to talk about our papers, but that never happened. Oh well.

I'd love to have another Sac-area meeting. I heard a rumor there was a Monday night meeting in Elk Grove, but I'll have to look into it. It would help to see eachother more often, and have an option when your teacher messes with your meeting!

I can't meet up this week. My 9/80 is the opposite week (on Thursdays). I have 2 more weeks of school, then I have 1 week off and the next semester starts. I will still be going only 1 night a week (Tuesdays).

I've been on a little plateau apparently. I thought I lost those pounds but they missed me and came back. It's funny, I've been losing so much so fast that I almost feel like a total failure when I stall or lose really slowly. I had 1 week where I didn't lose anything (I was sick too) and I was bummed! Now I've been playing with this 5-6 pounds and I'm anxious to get them off! I think it's because they're milestone pounds. I'm so close to 50 lbs lost I can just taste it. I want it, dang it!

Goodnight ladies. I should not be up this late! 5:30's coming even faster now Pam!