Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

having a hard time with Breakfast this morning. Barely ate and I am overfull...........water is going slow this morning. I think I might need to do Water first next time than eat a couple of hours in when I am not so tight..............

Lucky you, Tina! Now you'll lose like crazy!

Did not get to finish our 1/2 marathon this morning, one of the gals (the one who is 11 years out from RNY) had a venti caramel machiatto (she was feelin' crazy) before we left, and about an hour/4 miles out she got the dumping - went inSANE, it is like dealing with someone VERY drunk and sick - disoriented, cussing and swearing, stumbling around, very sick. SO we came back, practically carrying her! She was a little better in an hour, but . . sheez. No more machiattos for her! Still dumping syndrome after 11 years! Not for me, thanks (!) So I only have 7 miles in so far, about a half of a half marathon!

Going to a swim party @ 2, need to go walk to the store now and find something healthy that's easy to make & take. Maybe red pepper strips and whole-wheat pita triangles, with Tribe hummus?? And stuff for my son to eat, they don't do "health" food. The walk to the store will put me over 8 miles, if I go the really long way I can be over 10 miles for the day, plus swimming at the party - I should be good on excercise for today! Now if I can just control my eating . . the farther out I get from my fill, the more I eat:

B-soy slender Decaf latte; 1/2 cup egg beaters w/ 2 tbsp. cheese; 1 cheese stick reduced fat- 240 cals

oh and i forgot, 3 little blackberries i picked and ate on our walk!

Hello Ladies!

I'm missing the meeting today. And I'm bummed to be missing it. I know Donna's doing a great job, I can feel it!

I have 2 weeks left of school and have so much to do. I have a 2 page paper to write, a 10 page research paper to research, write and do a little oral presentation on ot (either today or Tuesday night... I going for Tues!) and we get our final today, due in about 10 days. I don't know how some people can do this, and work full time and have the kiddos! I'm slightly overwhelmed by just working and going to school. As the boyfriend pointed out, I'm also doing my whole "Lap-band thing". And he made me realize that it's also stressful. It's good stress, but I'm doing all these new things at the same time. (Starting a new school with a super accelerated pace and trying to lose all this dang weight). Some days I just don't know which is best, spend my time working on school or going to the gym. I need to do both but I can't decide. I wish I could do it all. Why can't I be some kind of superwoman? Imagine... working full time, school full time, exercies an hour each night, cook healthy meals each night and keep a clean house... Okay, maybe that last bit was too much to ask.

I'm finally losing those few pounds I found this last week. It was because I told you guys I saw my 50lb loss. Well, it was gone with the blink of an eye. I gained 5 back, probably from my head getting so big, lol! Now, I'm back on track and I hope to have my 50lb loss in the bag this week. Yay!

Congrats to Candra! You're under goal! Go you!

Hey ladies what is everyone doing on Sunday the 9th in the evening?

I'll be in Sacramento for my residency the first two weeks, but I'll be down early on the 9th and would love to have dinner with all of you!

Let me know, passionbysheena@yahoo.com

I can find a healthy choice just about anywhere for me, so just let me know!

You can do this, Heather! Just a few more weeks of hell . . .

I am one of those who did it all, I had my first child while getting my AA degree, the second while getting my BA degree, and the third while getting my MA degree. I am SO not going for my doctorate! now that I know that it's school that causes babies, LOL. Oh and I worked through almost all of it, time off (few months) when each of the kids was born (the last one came to work and school withme, LOL!) Somehow I kept up the energy and momentum . . .I knew at the time that if I took just 1 semester off, I'd never go back! I have no idea now - not that I'm so OLD that is - how I ever did it. But you have 20 years on me girl, and you are smart as a whip!! You CAN do this! Go Heather, go Heather . . . . :biggrin:

Had fun with everyone today!! Donna you did GREAT!!

Sitting here drinking a Protein Shake since the whole egg idea didn't work out..........

Getting ready for the teen slumber party tonight!! LOL.

Thanks Riley!

I think I still have a ton of bad habits from high school and my previous schools. I never had to change them, now I really do. But hey, I'm changing myself for the better in any way I can... I'm being the best me I can be so I may as well tackle this too!

Yep, Donna did a great job today at the support meeting and it was fun at lunch afterwards. I was able to eat my shrimp on the way home no problem, but I will definitely be staying away from lettuce from now on. Nothing worse than pbing in a restaurant bathroom.

I went and got my hair cut and my brows done this afternoon - made me feel better. I have laundry to do tomorrow morning - it will be an early night for me tonight.

Riley - I just checked the website for the Casini Family Campground and it looks great - $39/night for a full rv hookup is not expensive. The Petaluma KOA is $70/night. - we are going there Aug 8-11. I am up for Labor Day weekend with my RV.

Anyone else want to go?

Hey Pam gotta say I know what you mean and resterant bathrooms...........LOL!!

I am doing liquids the rest of today and yogurt. Even the yogurt I have to eat slow but it works.................so I just had another one tonight.

I know the drill I will be fine in a few days, always goes that way.

Hi Donna, sounds like you were a hit today, sorry I missed it. So who all was there? Where's the picture? I want to see all my slim trim band buddies.

Candra where are you girl? Did you do your weigh in? Do you have a CM appt?

Oh Tina did you order the fit flops or get them at a store?

So glad to be back home...all those extra carbs didn't make the scale budge but I need to get back on program.

Hope everyone is doing good. Behave, no PBjng.

Donna I hear you are a rock star! Good for you girlfriend!!

Pam I have not checked with Casinis yet re: if they have any spots for Labor Day weekend.; I know the perfect campsite though, will handle 1 RV and 3-4 tents - anybody interested???

Tina I am SO jealous! I want that kind of restriction . . . I* still only have 4.5! But I guess I should not complain about losing 52 lbs. in the 5 months since my surgery . . . maybe the next one will put me "green" . . . .

Back from my work-related pool party - came home early cause I was wet and cold! Been going for 5 years, this is the 1st year I had the nerve to get in the pool! Yay me! Like the size 12/14 thing a LOT :tongue2:

Donna did awesome!!! Really, really great job!!!

Riley you are totally on a roll restriction or not.

You know I always have a few hard days after a fill than I am fine. I am used to it now. I give myself until Monday. I think the last fill was just setting in when I got this one so maybe a double whammy. But if I don't eat enough I won't lose either so gonna see how it goes...........

My daughter is making oatmeal Cookies and I ate one!! Are you kidding me?? I could'nt eat much all day that would stay down and oatmeal cookie..............I am going to bed cause I want another one....... I haven't had a cookie in months.........so good hot out of the oven!!

Edited by swrktp

Riley I dont think we want that kind of restriction, i felt SO bad for Tina at lunch! Seriously! She had 3 bites of scrambled eggs and it didnt stay down. I do not want that id rather work my butt off for this last 25 then starve it. :tongue2:

Id love to go campin but not that weekend... sorry:( That weekend doesnt work for me.. my dad who lives in Montana is comin to see me:D

Gosh i cant remember what was all wrote:( Heather and Hot and jess we missed you! For sure!

REGGIE, i gots ur food! Lets do lunch this week so i can get you your food and the waitress whose all game?We can do a Thurs or Fri:D So pam can come:D

Ok well since im brain dead i cant remember what all i was gonna post:D But im gonna start doing my food journaling again andi think my lovely ladies should join me:) So ill start it:)

B:Egg 80 cal

L: chicken salad 356 cal

D:3 shrimp, 1/4 c bean dip and 4 chips around 300cals

S: Frozen yogurt 6 oz 150 cals

OH AND i signed up for the 5k on the 8th. I kept making excuses, and even though i know ill be walking most of it i just said screw it and signed up. No excuses!:(

If anyone is interested in another 5k.... Sac Co. Sheriff K9 assoc. is having a 5k to raise money for Kaleo, the K9 who had to be retired after only 5 years. Poor pup got cancer. Since the dog is retired, the dept doesn't pay for medical anymore. It's a 5k along the American River Parkway, so it should be nice. August 23, 8am. $25. Starts at the Sheriff's training facility on Riverwalk in Carmichael.