Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I sit on here all day looking at before and after photos LOL

LOL, me to tamra! You should add me on your IM then you wont be so board;)

Well riley he is asking him tech questions and im proud of my mikie hes doing GOOD, and not saying UM a million and um one times lol.

So i have head hunger today think my eggs were a slider, cause of the mayo, musto and relish.. and goodness i had lunch at 11:30 and i could eat another meal right now.. so what do i do lol, start working on my wildtree shopping list.. then that got me thinking of shrimp and taco salad, and i was like hmm whats for dinner!!

I am so excited i want him to just say ok start monday. But at the same time im scared of that.. lol, sometimes i think im crazy:D

OMG you guys! I learned how to do a flip today at my friends' pool! It was so freakin' fun, she didn't have a diving board so it wasn't totally pretty cuz I couldn't bounce and get very high but it was awesome! I bet I tried about 50 times. Hilarious. My mom and sisters were cracking up that I was like a kid and was jumping in the pool more than any of the 11 grandkids we had with us, lol.

My sis can do back dives and I just can't figure those damn things out. She was trying to teach me but I was so scared I'd end up doing a back flop that I kept wimping out and just falling in ass first. Freaking hilarious.

We were swimming for 4 hours...I'm trying to convince myself that between swimming, doing flips and diving into the Water to scoop the diving toys off the bottom of the pool that I don't need to do an "official" workout tonight. What do you think?

So Nicole, your post was over 2 hours ago...does that mean they haven't made a decision yet about the job?

well Nicole let us know the news!! I am anxious to know if your moving!!

I can't come to the party either but I did get the evite. Michaela has something going on all day.

Well I barely ate today. Not on purpose but work is way to crazy right now. I have been in court all day waiting for a warrant from the judge and writing and rewriting court reports.......I finally left at 5pm with no warrant.Now I have to go back and wait again tomorrow. And I don't even agree with removing the kids I want to keep them in the home with family and have them under court supervision but I lost that battle this morning my supervisor overruled me.

But anyway I didn't have a place to get food so I drank alot of Water. Got a big salad on the way home and ate that but not hungry. To hot and stressed right now. I will see how I feel in an hour or so.

B: 1/3 cup lentils- 140 a bit less since 140 is a cup

L: salad (big salad with feta, kidney bean, garbonzo bean, cucumbers and croutons which almost got me stuck) 400+

D: probably more lentils but haven't eaten yet.

No exercise today and I doubt it will happen now. I have to work late to catch up on what I didn't get done this morning. I have a long weekend and have to catch up before Friday!! I am exercising my mind today I guess!!! HOpe it doesn't hurt me to much.

Oh wait a minute the salad WAS dinner and I missed lunch!! I just noticed it is almost 6 already!! LOL.

Tired, tired, tired.........

Chatty Cathys! And I thought I had to read a lot for school! lol.

I was so excited to be in the 290s this past week. Now it's crept back up. What is that?! It's so frusterating!

Right now, I think my job might be safe. I'm excited but cautious. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

Oh, and I've got midterms already! Crazy. I know it's an accelerated program, but it's whizzing past me!

I can get together Thursday. (We're talking next week, 7/9 right?)

Okay, my food started off good today but then went a little down hill. Swimming makes me SO hungry and then I do naughty things...:redface:

b-1 egg fried in Pam 75, 2 turkey sausage links 80, 1/2 sandwich thin 50=205

l-string cheese 80, 1 oz almonds 160=240

d-mexican pizza 540 (oops! I ate the whole thing too!)

s-ice cream cone @ mcdonalds 150

TOTAL: 1135 cals

I figure I swam for 4 hours today so I'm probably fine. I'm gonna do my arms video too and then do the bike for about 45 min to an hour.

No Facebook for me! I guess I need to buy a digital camera and start getting out there more online . . . . I'm just so OLD for all that stuff! Maybe I could sell some stuff on EBay though . . like my teenagers, LOL

Tina I'm so sorry that your day sucked so bad! And another day of waiting tomorrow?!?! Eeewwww! I'm lucky I only have to sit in with my Board on Tuesdays . . no daily court for me, thank God. And the Supervisor that used to override me all the time finally retired, work is SO much easier now!

Christine I think you ARE a little kid again! If I look at what you were posting 5 months ago vs. now, the change is phenomenal!! And wonderful! I'm "flipping" over your energy girl!!

Just finished my 10+ miles for the day, don't be hatin' but I had to wear a windbreaker, the fog is rolling in here :redface: so nice and cool, breezy! I love it here

Been eating about 1100 a day, but pedometer says I am walking off 1,000 a day so I SHOULD be losing . . . my visitor showed up though, and I have not been able to "do my bizness" for 2 days . . . just took some MOM in the hopes that I finally will tomorrow morning - things are mighty uncomfortable right now!

I want to eat so I/ going to read. . . I have restriction when I am eating, but nothing stays with me long . . maybe that is yet to come.

Nicole - what's the word?

Yea I have restriction too but get hungry sooner than 4 hours. I think that is just lap band though.........I have to eat certain things to feel full. I get why they say heavy protien but still you do get hungry with lap band.

Riley my supervisor is nice but incompetent. She just doesn't know much about our department or what we can and can't do. She has been around about 2 years and I have been around almost 8 now. Creates a weird situation sometimes since she tells me to do things that can't or shouldn't be done. I told her today I would do it but I was making it clear I was no in agreement with the decision. So it created some tension. This legally will not hold up in court but I guess she will find that out the hard way. Just hate having my name on the documents. She really drives me crazy........I usually go over her head to her supervisor on stuff like this but she is out on vacation this week. ARRGHHH..........goverment employment for ya!! I probably said to much to her since she was a irratated with me by the end of the day!! I WORKED in the courts for two years and I know the W & I codes forward and backward..........this is not a legally solid case!! ahhh but at least I am not hungry just way behind at work!!

Didn't help she was drinking coffee at starbucks for an hour and couldn't be reach by phone!! Ah hello if I work through my lunch to do something she told me had a deadline she needs to be there doing her part too!! Ilogical. Just illogical this county work!!

I would love fog and breeze!!!

Well I am having horrid head hunger this evening probably from my monthly visitor but maybe from "too much" exercise, I already had 3 meals + a big snack today, tried to tell myself I COULD NOT eat after 6 but alas, I wanted something SO BAD I ended up eating 1/4 cup of cooked edamame with yogurt butter, honestly I think it was just an excuse to eat the butter! But I do feel satisfied, all I had for dinner was gazpacho and a piece of fat-free cheese, I think I really needed that fat!! So I am up to like 1350 cals today, my bad. Oh and I found my son's stash of diabetic candy & took a few pieces to hoard for myself - he has had this since easter so obviously he has more willpower than I do! He ate all the good stuff tho, just SF strawberry creme lifesavers left. Darned kids :-)

Hey Tina I forgot to tell you thanks for the meat analog info, very interesting that is a lot of work! Have you had this stuff that Robin recommends that comes in a can!?! It sounds great unless it's seitan, I can't have that because of my wheat sensitivity . . I eat mostly gardenburger classics and LOVE the morningstar sausage patties, I crumble one up in my lentils YUM and OMG those Quorn chicken patties are to DIE FOR OMG OMG but the fat in them is like 12 thousand or something!! I really loved the ribs but they quit making them, so I use gardenburgers and but Walden Farms SF hickory BBQ sause on them, YUM Oh darn it noe I am making myself hungry again! I am going back to my book. Anyways Tina THANK YOU