Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok im open thurs too.. im looking at this week cause we might not be here next..:P

Jes, really watch it tomorrow you could seriously be at goal tomorrow! That would mean surgery in a month! OH MY GOSH how exciting!

I don't drink Water before I weigh. But Robin says is doesn't matter anyway. But no crystal light and only water from here on out. Kaiser is usually 2 pounds up from my scaled. But last time only one pound up so it was about right. That is the Pinole office.

Wow if not tomorrow than for sure by Monday Jes!! Ah wow see it flies by.........

Nicole don't tell me your leaving I don't want to think about that.................:-(

Riley I haven't forgotten you i am making a list. I have all my frozen food on my desk and I will give you list before it all melts away.........LOL

Veggie meat list.

Your looking for 7 grams of protien per 100 or less calories per serving. Can be a bit more than 100 but try to keep it under 130 for sure.

Worthington(Loma Linda) Vegetable steaks (robin highly recommended)-Calories 80, Protien 15gr, carb 3gr (comes in a can)

Worthington Big Franks (Loma Linda) (another Robin favorite) 110 calories, 11gr protien. 3 carbs (comes in a can)

Boca Burgers-I don't like them so I don't have to run the calorie and protien count on. But Robin recommended them.

Tofurky brand items (cold cut veggie meats)

Oven Roasted Tofurky 100 calories, 13g of protien, 6gr carbs.

Smart Strips (chicken style strips)

80 calories, 14 grs protien, 6 carbs

this is good with veggies, looks like stir fry meat

Quorn Meatless chicken tenders:

80 calories, 10gr protien, carbs 9grm

Smart Cutlet (eat only half to make this work)

180 per serving, 18gr protien (9 when you cut it in half)

7 carbs (3.5 when you cut it in half)

Nates Zesty Italian meatless meatballs

80 calories, 9 grams protien, 3 carbs.

MOrning star sausage patties (not links they are to high in carbs)- I ate them all so none left to write the stats down....next time. (most morning start won't work though)

Ok gotta put his all back in the freezer before it melts!!

The Big franks veggie hot dogs are my favorite of all them and Robin approved.

Nicole, I don't think you'd be moving next week if he got the job, right? And even so, Vallejo isn't that far from San Jose...it may be even closer than you are right now in Marysville!

I'll be leaving on Sunday 7/5 for the beach and won't be back till the next Sunday 7/12. I'm up for going to Six Flags any time after I get back though if you guys haven't already gone.

Bri is doing his ab workout video and then hopping on the tready, I'm about to do my arms video when he's done and then will hop on the bike. I finished New Moon and just stared Eclipse today...should get me a nice long workout while reading! I'm sure I'll have lots to catch up on when I get back on here too! We're pretty busy on here lately. Nothin' like a good ol' fill to get us re-motivated and talking a lot again!

Well heard back from my Dr., and she said I do have to take this class before anything can happen. Darn! hehe!

Am I the first in the group who has to take this?

I think so Tamra. At our group fill they mentioned that this was a new added step in the process...like there aren't already enough steps? Geez!

Sorry you still have to go, hopefully it'll be quick and painless.

Yes we will be moving well staying down in San Jose as of monday if he gets it. Ill be coming up though occasionaly to take care of kitties and stuff.. but until we find a place we are going to live on priceline..im not happy about this cause it could really hurt my diet........

Six flags will be the same distance.. but i did tell mike ill make the drive to come back cause id miss mygirls too much.

Wow! It could hurt your diet AND your checkbook too, that might get expensive living in a hotel...do they want him to start on Monday if he gets the job? That would be great, I hope he hears something soon.

Good that Six Flags is the same drive, your season passes won't go to waste!

Yeah i know its gonna probably hurt thats why im gonna do priceline, we got a room in san jose on sunday for 30.. so im hoping we can do that m-th then come home here fri- sun

And then also find a place sooner then later. So yeah they want him starting monday if offered the job.... And its looking in his favor... but we will see:D

wow nicole this is moving fast if he gets hired......

So a new step and probably something else to help weed people out early in the game. I know several people I went to orientation never made it to the surgeons appointment. They just faded out. A couple were from Reno and I think the long drive made them change their mind.

Hey Chris you and Pam are at the same fill level. Just noticed that.

Pam my friend hows it going??

candy where are you girl?? Working alot I guess. Miss you!!

Nicole, I highly recommend Hotwire. :P

That's interesting that Pam and I are at the same level. I think her doc is more conservative than mine...

Candi, I miss you too girl! Darn work...

Hey ladies...I miss you all too!!!! I am really struggling this week....I have been eating things I haven't ate in months.....and the worse part is I don't know why? I'm not depressed.....infact I am getting so many compliments....maybe thats why...

Can we do lunch or something soon....I really need some girls/band time......

Hi Ladies...been a lurkin...had a summer position at the district, interview yesterday, but didnt get it..tis ok, more time to enjoy my guyz at home for maybe the last summer.

It is fun to catch up and read all the posts, I have been going to sleep earlier...and Tina, I noticed you too, hehe!

Reggie woman, you are gorgeous...just go be a model now, and they can buy you the clothes as you shrink!

Candra, you go girl, your honesty just sometimes explains our pain! Jes, I am pulling for ya, def weigh in, so you know where u stand on 'their' scale, and what to work on. Much Water in means toxins out + fat...can do a morn shake?

Riley our fearless exerleader! Say, is it possible to do the 5K walk in Tahoe and get a shirt? Or only for the 10K? Thinking bout doing the 5K, but not sure if ready for the inclines...

Nicole, is it really happening? Kinda bittersweet...BUT, it is too cool we met you first and will keep in touch thru here...and also when you come to visit!

Christine...I smile just thinking of you like a little kid on the rides!!! Not ready to venture there yet...

Tamra, so glad you are joining us, and quite handy with the food menu counts...but so much more than that, you will do great!

And a big hello to each of our group...post a note...hehehe.

Sooo speaking of getting together, how about a lunch like next Thursday or Friday (9th/10th) Anybody? and big group picture!!! Will be a lurkin Lilly...have a good Wednesday!!!

Edited by roseyyyd1