Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

B: Protien bar 280

Fruit/Watermelon 4 piece (calories??)

1/2 Noahs bagel w/low fat cream chees (calories?)

L: Amys Mexican dinner (corn and black beens and organic cheese enchilada) 350

S: 5 cinnamon twists from Taco Bell (caloris ??)

D: 1/2 cup lentils (140)

No exercise yet I worked through lunch today due to utter chaos at work!! LOL. I have to work late tonight but gonna try to squeeze something in in the next 1/2 hour.

Ah ladies hard day at work........budgets cuts and layoffs suck!!

Good morning, @ work just wanted to wish everyone a happy Tuesday :thumbup:

Tamra

Thanks Tamra, you too have a wonderful Tuesday! I hope you hear from your doc real soon.

Edited by reggie71

Christine you are totally motivating!! You are a lap band ROCKSTAR !

Reggie WOO HOO nice new pic, you sexy thing!!!

Nicole San Jose would be fine!!! You would still be close, SO better than Montana!!

Good choices all day girls . . .

Thanks Riley! Riley you work out like you're going for the Olympics and I wish I had your energy darling! You look wonderful in your pic.

Tina sorry about the budget cuts at work. Ok, so I was looking at you meal plan for the day. Are we allowed to eat Bagels? I would think that it is pretty high in carbs! Please check your Protein Bar for carb content. I made the mistake of indulging in Protein Bars and I paid for it big time. Please don't be offended,this is just a sisterly check :-).

Edited by reggie71

B: Protien bar 280

Fruit/Watermelon 4 piece (calories??)

1/2 Noahs bagel w/low fat cream chees (calories?)

L: Amys Mexican dinner (corn and black beens and organic cheese enchilada) 350

S: 5 cinnamon twists from Taco Bell (caloris ??)

D: 1/2 cup lentils (140)

No exercise yet I worked through lunch today due to utter chaos at work!! LOL. I have to work late tonight but gonna try to squeeze something in in the next 1/2 hour.

Ah ladies hard day at work........budgets cuts and layoffs suck!!

here you are:

Cinnamon Twists (160 cal/5 g fat/0 g fiber/27 g carbs)

Hey Reggie. No Bagels are not allowed!! I know, I know......I was stressing and it was the only food around. I thought I would have a couple bite than 15 minutes later all gone...............ahhh I should have even picked it up.

The protien bar is not high in carbs but 30 grams of protien. I just do them cause I am vegetarian and my hair and nails have problems. Not doing them forever but I have notice my hair has stopped falling out as much the last week.

I also think the cinnamon twists have carbs.

Oh dear I am having a carb, carb, carb day!!!

My only comfort is that pre band I would go hog wild and today I have just had little mess ups. Trying to drink extra Water and tomorrow will have to be extra strict and no carbs period to get back on track.

Just gotta make it though the danger snack zone tonight but I did it last night fine so I should be ok.........

I don't like my menu today but there it is!! :-(

Noah's Plain Bagel?

Plain Bagel - 1 (350 cal/1 g fat/2 g fiber/77 g carbs

OMG those cinnamon twist are gonna do me in!!! I only had five but I will have to count them as a whole...........

Thanks Tamra...........I think!!! LOL.

Ah ladies I can't let stress do this to me again. I can see part of why I gained so much since I started working for the county.............hmm an aha moment for sure!!

tamra your killing me here!!! I am way over my calories today.......and I barely ate anything. Just wrong choices for sure!!

Now if no bagel or cinnamon twists I would have been fine today!!

at least no crackers in this house!!! LOL.

Ok going to calorie counter and running the numbers. Maybe I am not eating my dinner.............I have it on the counter ready to go.

I filled up all my 1/2 cup containers with lentils tonight so no more being at work unprepared. I need to have food around the office that works so this doesn't happen again.

This is the site I use, it obviously will come in handy for me when banded! hehe! The numbers like this (13) are weight watcher points so just ignore those.

Dotti's Weight Loss Zone - Restaurants A-Z, Weight Watcher and Nutritional Info

Yeah Bagels arent allowed but ive had a bite of one..

Im suprised though with you tina that you had it, with your PBing... Are you done Pbing??? I hope so!!!:thumbup:

And girl i know what you mean on stress, i think when we are stressed we are attracted to carbs.. i sure am!!! Im trying remain calm with everything going on...

I keep getting asked about My PP business but i know right now i need to just keep putting in my minimums until we are moved and settled then i can look into being a full on consultant again... Too much right now:D

Ok we are going to get yogurt i burned 500 cals on our walk lol so i got some room... BUT, im still gonna go check out their site to know which to get:D OH i was stupid tonight btw, i drank basically 20 min after dinner1 My dumb butt got ready for our walk right after dinner and then we left, well i make it a goal to drink 16 oz per lap.. welll.. since we did two laps i drank 2 bottles.. sooo soon after dinner.. suprisingly i can still feel dinner:D

I cant wait to make the shrimp in teh scampi mix!!!

Ok I had to cut my dinner if half to come in under 1200 today. But since most of what I ate is carbs it might not make a difference either way.........

Tamra that is a great website!!

I know NIcole I am not suppose to be able to eat bread. Seriously there was nothing to eat today except Bagels and I couldn't leave for lunch. I thought I had to eat something but I think that was my stress talking............I was shocked when I saw it was gone!! ahhh...................

I hear ya Nicole know your in a stressful situation lately. I really hear that. I think your right on once you get settled you can really hit your PP stuff again.

I hope you get settled soon!!

I am taking my own lunch tomorrow than it doesn't matter if I am stressed or not I will have something in my purse!! Serious lack of planning.

Edited by swrktp

So I am sure I will learn this but no bagels......ever?

I hear ya girls, when I feel snacky it's almost always carbs that I turn to.

We had SO much fun today at Six Flags! I went on almost every freakin' ride and fit perfectly on each of them. I've been getting so much sun, it's really funny for people to see me cuz they're all saying "WOW! You're getting really dark!" LOL, usually I'm hella pasty white cuz I'm sitting at home being a fat ass and eating...NOT ANYMORE!!!

It was such a great day, I didn't want to leave! Thank God for season passes, I can go back any time.

This Friday we're going to Raging Waters to go Water sliding, I'm SO SO excited for that. Can't wait!