Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

YAY Pam, you broke 70!! COngrats! So glad the fill is working for you :-) No a half an egg is not nearly enough to survive on! Not even a whole egg is enough . . .I can still eat a horse . . . but I do seem to be losing so I guess it's working . . . .

Good morning, @ work just wanted to wish everyone a happy Tuesday :tongue2:

Tamra

Good Morning All,

I agree that it's this comrodery that keeps us all going. If I didn't have you all I wouldn't have gotten this far!

riley, I think you can eat more because you are so active and burn so so so many calories!

Pam I am so glad you broke thru that platau - do you realize that in the last week you've lost just as much weight as you did in the last 5 months! That's awsome!

Will power seems to be a four letter word for me! But I really am inspired to do better now!

gotta run - hit the shower and get my day started - so behind schedule! haven't even done my walk yet this morning. I have another headache and my maxalt isn't really working on this one so well grrrr!

Hey girls,

I agree Riley you burn a lot of calories.. so you need more to run your body. :cursing:

So for bfast i did the string cheese and 10 almonds.. and after i was done i realized i could have my egg and cheese and its less cals lol. But the good thing is the string cheese is enough, so that reassured me.

Hey ladies btw, i need to put in an order today for Passion Parties to qualify to keep my Team Leader title. I am 130 short. So if you have ever wanted something or need something let me know you can get it today at 40% off, and also we will split shipping so your shipping will be lower then normal. As low as 3.00...

Let me know... whatever i cant get orders for i have to order myself, and since we are low on funds thought id offer my discount...:thumbup:

What is everyones plans for the day? I hope we hear from the san jose guy today.. the CEO yesterday LOVED mike, and now the CFO is going to be calling.. ekkkkk :D Fingers crossed.... Yeah it will suck if we have to move there but better then oregon and montana i think:D

whoo-hoo my dr is back today after a 3 week vacation. I sent her an email requesting to skip the class and go to Richmond for the orientation lol. we will see what happens!

I agree about the comrodory because im one that fails easily and you ladies have kept me motivated. And even when i hit a plateu i know you all know what im going thru so it makes it easier to NOT give up:D

thats why at the support meeting i told everyone we are acheiving our goals and they should join us to acheive theirs too:)

Christine you are totally motivating!! You are a lap band ROCKSTAR !

Reggie WOO HOO nice new pic, you sexy thing!!!

Nicole San Jose would be fine!!! You would still be close, SO better than Montana!!

Good choices all day girls . . .

For those of us who occasionally run late - and out of the house without proper food - check out this GREAT resource!!

SparkPeople - Dining Out Guide

That's me today, can you tell? The string cheese just isn't sticking with me . . . .

OK so the nice man that has the cafateria here @ the county has been telling me since last weeki about this "greek-style salad" he is going to make today, he's been so excited about it so I HAD to go see him at lunch and get one! It was chicken breast, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, black olives, green onions, celery, and some kind of goat-milk yogurt & dill dressing . . . no lettuce, lots of cukes. I thought I could get the chicken & the dressing on the side, but when I got there it's all pre-mixed. . . great, oh well he's SUCH a nice guy (yes, I read the chapter on eating to please other people), so I took it & put 1/2 of it in another contained and ate the 1/2 that was left (probably 2/3 cup) and OMG! It did not slider, even with the dressing! It is suitting ABOVE my band, I don't like it but I sure did stop! Maybe my restriction will come back after all! :-)

omg i just had an heart attack, mikes va is 400 short! we all know how much i count on it..

Just checkin in to keep my motivation up!

So far I had 2 hard boiled eggs for Breakfast & for lunch a 1/2 c chicken salad with 2tsp mayo. feeling like I just want to eas something though!

Riley you're such a people pleaser LOL - glad you're feelin some restriction though. Thanks for the link - I'm a freequent leave the house unprepared type a gal so I'm gonna check that out!

Nicole, it will all work out - Mike will have that Job & you can only do what you can do so don't stress off the money right now.

Good news!

I just found out the 250 is a stimulus payment and the 644 is still coming, THANK GOODNESS!!! I was so stressed out there.

I want to drink Water but it's only been an hour and I want to hold off as long as I can. I can tell my pouch is still full . . but my bigger (lower) tummy is HUNGRY! Maybe if I drink it will wash it into the lower tummy and make me not hungry anymore??

Hello Ladies!!!

Ok dinner is done:D AND omg was it amazing! I had Scallops how i cooked them: I used the WT Grapeseed oil and their scampy blend, then i just cooked them like that.. soo delish and omgosh.. yum!

Ok so..

B: String cheese and 14 almonds so 165 cal

L: 2/3 c chicken Chili (delish) 180 cal

D: 7 Small Scallops, Piece of lettuce, Onion, 1/4 c corn Approx 300 cal

645 cals total.. wow hmm i wonder if im on a plateu due to lack of.. who knows, but tonight we are planning on being a bad family and going to yo yo yogurt lol. So ill atleast hit 900..

Now headed out for the 3 mile walk... bye girles:D

I MIGHT have had a snack today. My daughter got cinnimom twists at Taco bell and I ate a few. I need to find out how much damage has been done on Calorie counter............they were yummy!! I also ate 1/2 a bagel this morning at work...........I broke my own no carb rule and it went down no problem.........sorta surprizing. I figured I would only be able to eat a couple of bites but before I knew it it was gone. Good think I only took 1/2.

Besides that I have been good. I do need to drink more Water. I had to removed kids from their home today so stressed out!! Maybe that is why I snacked. Must be because I was in a rush and just grabbed food on the run today..............

Hitting the Water tonight and thought about skipping dinner but I am gonna make and eat lentils or else I will be a risk for snacking all night from hunger.

Ahh......................thats the honest truth!!