Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok folks I managed to put some pics up on the public album. I need to get some old before pics to see the difference.

Oh reggie those cracker sound good!! Girl your losing like crazy!! When is your first fill?

Riley I still get hungry about 3 hours out. Just I can't eat as much without getting stuck. I think I will have to eat 4-5 times during the day to get enough calories in and to stay full. I get full quick now. Like the pouch gets full but my mind is going you didn't even eat. I sit there with 3/4 of the food left thinking what just happened here. But I certainly do get hungry.

I haven't lost anymore. Down three since the fill and holding. sorta bloated from it being one of those "special" days of the month. I hope after that is over I will have a major scale jump.

I hear you guys on the Water. I have a hard time waiting an hour to drink when it is so darn hot. I went to take the trash out and it just radiates heat out there. I have 15 more minutes until water time. I am on the count down as we speak. I refuse to drink before an hour because I want to stay full as long as possible.

Dreading the gym today. I hope it will be cool in there tonight.

Edited by swrktp

Tina, my next fill is july 6th, i hope I get a fill. I heard not everyone gets a fill at the first visit. Dr. Park is a bit conservative , so we'll see what happens next monday:-).

Ok.....

B: protien bar 280

L: Gronola bar 180

salad (with kidney Beans and low fat feta)400?

I have a hard time figuring out how to calculate salads so I try to over estimate a little

D: SF popsicle 50

1/2 cup lentils 120

about 900 to 1000 calories.

80 ounces of Water and crystal light so far.

Rode bike 3 miles. (exercise-still not addicted!!)

Ok anyone else who really loses their apetite in the heat. I can't eat much when it is so darn hot!! I used to just drink diet coke all day long and not eat when it gets like this.

MOving into the nightly danger zone now.......almost six o clock. I hope the above menu is all I indulge in today but night is the worst time for the head hunger............ :-P

Tina, I'll take some clothes off your hands too! I'm headed towards 22!

I also don't get as hungry in the heat. And I lose all desire to exercies. I'm really fighting the urge to vege out on the couch tonight. But my goal for today was 1 hour cardio at the gym and do the Wii Active. (That is a surprisingly great workout!)

Reggie, those pics are great! I think your scale is busted for real because you do not look like you weigh as much as you say you do!! Georgious lady!!

I messed up big time today - slacked off - really gotta get back to my 1/2 c container routine - I ran out of the house unprepared today and all I had was a Decaf americano with soy milk & 1pkt splenda. So, needless to say, when I got home at 4 I was starving and ate 4 grilled chicken strips and 1 hamberger patty. Only had 1L of Water today. I told you all I was a slacker!! Still feel very hungry. Went to get on my treadmill & there is something wrong with it! I think it's time for the hubby to oil it cuz it's not spinning. so I sit here thinking ahh, don't really hafta start the C25k tonight. However, I will beat myself silly If I don't so looks like I will try to find some flat ground around here or resort to my gym - grrr! I really don't want to try to run & possibly fail in front of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina - I get the night time munchies something awful! I really need to find a project to keep me from wanting to eat at night. And, like you, still not addicted to that exercise at all - AND it's still not getting any easier for me either. I've been doing all this walking for a 7 weeks and not one bit easier!

Scale not still not moving either - think I will follow your lead Christine and have the scale hidden - Maybe if i get back to my routine for a week and without weighing it will be down that 4 pounds when I do jump on it.

Hi ladies!

Candra, C25K?

Reggie your pics are GREAT! You're really starting to look SO different, I can't wait to see you in person again.

Candra--Reggie should tell you that she's really tall! 6 feet, right Reggie? And she ROCKS the high heels too, love love her!

So my meals today:

b-string cheese 80, fruit cup 50=130

l-2 string cheese 160, Fiber One Bar 140=300

d-1/2 cup chili 100, fruit cup 50=150

s-cocoa 1 1/2 cups=250

TOTAL: 830

EXERCISE:

arms video 8 lb weights 15 min, bike 1 hour and will do some ball work for abs and thighs this evening 20 minutes

Ok good I was thinking that someone could use the clothes. They are stacked in front of my bedroom door and the piles are so high I almost can go in the door. I need to find a time to meet up with people so I can get into my room again.

Maybe I can give them to you Heather since your in town and than you can pass them on to the Bay area people at the next support meeting...............not sure when I will see you all since we just had a support meeting last weekend.

Chris what kind of fruit cup is 50. I might like to try those.

Reggie the pictures ARE great. I am so jealous you have lost so much since the surgery and here I sit at 15 pounds but it is all good!! :-)

Chris didn't Dr. Baggs say we need 1000-1200 calories a day?

Robin won't tell me a count cause she said she worries about the 1/3 cup x 3 more than the actual calories............

Tina, the fruit cups are from costco and they're Del Monte brand. It has 24- 4 oz cups of fruit. 12 are peaches in lite Syrup and 12 are mixed fruit in lite syrup (peaches, pears, and pineapple). I LOVE them! Especially on these nasty hot days, it's really refreshing.

Dr. Baggs said anywhere around 1000 calories is where we should shoot for. I sometimes have days where I'm only at 800 and then I have the occasional day where I'm at 1100 or 1200. I just try to have my week average about 1000.

And yeah, Robin makes me wanna scream at her when she won't get past the stupid 1/3 x 3 thing...she totally tripped up when I asked her about it. She said she'd have to work out an actual formula to tell me how many calories I should take in per day...but that doesn't make sense since the 1/3 x 3 thing doesn't factor in my weight, height, age, etc either. I was SO freaking annoyed by that. Just give me a number to shoot for as an AVERAGE, I like to count calories. It keeps me feeling accountable! GRRRRR!!!!!

C25k is Couch to 5k. It's a running training program. I've heard lots of good things about it.

hello ladies!

You all shoulda gotten my invite for my party:D Im realllly trying to have a successful party this time, so if you can come that would be awesome, if not you can order something :tongue2: its all natural stuff, and very low in calories!!! Or throw a party and ill come lol.

So today was mikes interview! It went very well, we will know wed i guess now he talks to the money man so we will know then. I hope it goes with him as well as it did with the CEO the only prob.. moving to san jose........

Oh well better then oregon right??

Ok my menu:D

I havent been great cause i havent been at home.. but here it goes..

B 2 Hot cocoa cups.. (160 cals total)

L 1/2 c chicken salad 1/2 c clam chowder and some bread (we went to a fresh choice down there)

D Taco, so 1/8 c ground turkey, 1 corn tortilla (not cooked just soft) 3 chunks of Tomato, 1 piece of lettuce, 1/8 cup cheese and 1 tbsp sour cream. Very yummy:D

luckily i had no chances for snacking lol.

Excersize: our walk is to come in about 30 min.. and im going to do the active now:D Crazy how late we have to do our walk considering its still 98 outside.

Tina baggs told me to stay around 1000 cals per day... So like Chris is doing is smart cause our bodies like the yoyo.

I bought string cheese and nuts today so im gonna try your ladies string cheese lunches...