Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Did anyone else get really inspired by Angel's triathalon story at the support group?

I'm going to do it. Next year for sure, this year maybe.

www.enviroSports.com

It's the Tri, Girl Tri. in Napa, CA on Oct 3

Half mile swim, 11 mile bike ride, 3 mile run

They have the optional weight class, Athena. It's for women over 160 lbs who are scored separately from the others.

There's also an option for 2 and 3 person relay teams.

I am craving crackers tonight. The good thing is I have none in the house. A result of strategic planning.........as in I refuse to buy them because I eat to many.

I have to admit I did check the cupboard and did look in the back just to make sure.

But alas no crackers in this house.

I had carbs yesterday and that stupid piece of bread today and I am so, so craving carbs tonight. But I just don't have any!! LOL.

This is a mind #$%*&@ for sure!!

Loving my band though. It sure had been talking to me since the last fill. I know it is there and I can't eat as much anymore. I can totally tell the difference. I think the next fill might get me to the sweet spot.

Ah Candra I want some Apple Jacks!! LOL. I am glad i don't live at your house I am having a weak moment tonight.................:-)

Heather, I really liked the thought of that triathalon too but I'm afraid I would be the biggest looser and not in a good way LOL. Let's make a deal to do it next year for sure - when we've gotten into better shape!

Tina, I wish I ddin't have any carbs in the house but the only way that would happen is in divorce court! I want applejacks too - please take the box away :thumbdown:

ok, gonna hit the shower & then off to bed - gotten get my nephew by 9 am

sweet dreams ladies

I would like to do a triathalon but certainly can't do it this year unless I am trying out for a rest on a hospital bed!! Already had one surgery this year trying to not break that record..................But next year I bet for sure I could do it.

Could me in heather........next year.

Nicole good luck you guys tomorrow!! I still don't want you to move to San Jose but I know how it goes!!

Any pre ops still in 22//24 and 20's?? I cleaned out my closets today and have two trash bags full of clothes. Most of never worn some with brand new tags. All Lane Bryant. I really want to give it to someone not have it go to the support group and than good will. This is stuff I could sell but am to lazy...............anyone in our group? Dresses, nice dressy shirts, some casual, jeans, work pants. Good grief there is alot of stuff here. I tried thing on today and they swim on me know so as sad as it is to see them go I need to only have stuff in my closet I really can wear.

Ladies I am shocked cause 10 weeks ago when I cleaned out my closet this stuff still fit.

Nice trendy stuff......ok yea, yea I am 38 so maybe my version of trendy!! LOL.

Let me know.........

Heather I wear 22/24, SOMETIMES 20s depending on the materials! I would really like to get to a support group. Is there a calendar that tells me when they are so I can arrange child care?

Tamra I have the clothes but I am in Sacramento. LOL.

I have three bags of clothing now!!

Ok nothing lost this morning but I am holding at three pounds down since the last fill.

Protien bar this morning and coming home for lunch later. I am really trying to avoid the whole going out to lunch thing this month. Everyone at work goes out to eat and I notice since I work in such a stressful enviroment people eat alot to relieve stress. Better for me to make lunch or come home so I can measure everything.

Since the last fill I will PB if don't measure my food first. Keeps me honest about portion sizes!!

Gonna try to go to the gym at lunch for an hour.

Chris I need to read those books if they can keep you exercising for an hour!! My daughter has them laying around the house here!! New hobbie maybe.

Ok ladies off to work. Busy week.

Really great to see everyone's pictures with the messages - helps me remember who is who. I haven't lost any more than the 3 lbs since last Thursday but I am holding at 216.1.

I can really tell the difference since my fill - I may be at my sweet spot. I couldn't even eat a whole hard boiled egg for Breakfast this morning. I threw the last 3 bites away. I just had a sugar free cough drop but that shouldn't be a problem?

I have a string cheese stick and 2 thin pieces of deli turkey for lunch.

Pam

Go Jes, 1 down, 3 to go! I don't understand what my problem is, when I was eating 5 times a day (small meals) I was losing - but now that I'm trying to stick to 3 times a day like Robin wants, I can't lose anything - I think I need to go back to what works for me!

Yeat Tina! 10 weeks and a whole new wardrobe!! I sometimes can fit 20's Mostly 18 - So I'd love to look thru your stuff. Tina, I think you are very trendy for 38 - no, scratch that, you are very tredy for 25!!

Tamra, I know that the Sacramento group is the 4th saturday of every month - then the Richmond one is the 1st Wednesday of the month - but Jes, didn't you say the Richmond group meets twice a month? Anyway, Tamra, if you can't get to the Sac meeting next month I can pick up the clothes from Tina and bring them to you.

So, today is the day that I try to begin the C25K! I'm afraid I will fail horribly but... We shall See! I've NEVER ran or jogged before!! But, once again, I am desperate - I need to get this last little 4lbs off ASAP!

Nicole, I'm wearing your black shirt with the pink flowers today - LOVE IT - thanks for sharing!!

I think it's time you get that mug shot up, though!

Good morning Pam -

Congratulations on your sweet spot - Don't worry about the weight loss, you have noplace to go from here but down!!!

Yeah, I love seeing the pics too - it is helpful. Took me forever to figure out how to do it LOL.

Good morning all!

Tina so glad that fill is working for you now! Thank God he didn't give you more than .5 cc! I wish I felt the same, ate my eggs and cheese for breakfast at 8:30 and was so STARVING by 10:30, I ate my lunch that early!! Now how the heck am I supposed to make it until dinner? ?? But I had gotten in my 10 miles by 10 o'clock (it's my 9/80 day off) so that was a little over 1,000 cals burned and maybe that really fueled my hunger. Who knows? I just know that I do not feel tight at all, no PBing or even feeling like I'm close, and I have not lost anything else. I'm waiting to get a week out - it took almost that long last time, but this time it feels like I had restriction and now I don't. This is hard work!!!

Pam yay, so glad that your fill is working for you, too! About time huh? Your pic looks great girl!

Hey Tina you mentioned on Thursday that you had started a list of the highest-protein meat analogs? Would you mind posting it! I tried eating meat again, but can't get any farther than turkey bacon LOL and I need dense Protein to stay above my band.

How do you guys handle the not drinking Water for at least an hour after eating when it is this darned HOT out? Dying here . . . . weather report on TV this morning said 11 degrees HOTTER today than yesterday, I thought it was supposed to cool off! Oh well it could be worse, I could live in the Sacto Valley like you girls . . . .

Got to get going, my hairdresser can get me in for color today if I work around his schedule - and I need it bad, the "skunk stripe" is getting wider!! TTFN keep up the great work everyone:rolleyes:

Edited by riley4183

Hey girls! I've gone 4 days without stepping on the scale. Hiding it does the trick! Haha...I got up this morning and did my arms video with my 8 lbs weights and then grabbed my book and hopped on the bike. AGAIN!!! I felt like it was maybe 20 minutes on the bike and I looked up and it was 54 minutes! I finished the last 6 minutes to make it an hour. I LOVE reading while working out!

I'm really hoping to be 225 on Saturday when I weigh, but I'll be happy with 227.5--that'll be 70 lbs down. Cross your fingers for me!

HI all,

Everyone seems to be doing well after your fill. It's good to see the weight loss wave again. Chris congrats, girl you are working the exercise thing! Tina, you are doing good, hey I have these crackers that I buy from Trader Joes, They are Mutiseed with Soy sauce Rice crackers. 35pieces=110 calories. I take about 7-9 pieces which is approx.36 calories and only 7grams of carbs and it hits the spot for me for lunch ofcourse including my 1/4c Protein.< /p>