Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Sounds good Riley! Have you been to the Pinole building yet? Will you be coming on 80 West? If so, it's a no brainer!!! Take the Pinole Valley Road exit and turn right at the light. Then it's right there on the right hand side, it'll be the first thing you see!

But call me if you need to for sure. :(

Riley-

I have NO idea honestly LOL. When I look online, this is what it tells me:

F-0/WEIGHTLOSS SURGERY CLS-SHA

HEALTH EDUCATION - SHADELANDS - PARK SHADELANDS MEDICAL OFFICE

YOSEMITE BLDG PARK SHADELANDS

Tamra--that looks like it's just a WLS info class and not an actual orientation. If I were you I'd email your primary care doctor and ask them to send a referral for you to the Bariatric department in Richmond so that you can start the process and go to the orientation there. I'm pretty sure you'll get almost the same info there as the "real" orientation but then you'll still have to do it in Richmond and that would suck! 8 hours of lecture when you only have to have 4! :(

yea that seems like a class not orientation.

Get a referral to richmond Kaiser might as well get credit for doing the class and than get a surgeons appointment at the same time.

I agree with Christine call you doctors. It is a long enough process without repeating classes.

What time is everyone leaving tomorrow??

Ouch that does sound like a different class, i would do exactly what christine said:D

Tina id love that info.

The interview is for a receptionist job at a veterinary hosptial,and then get on the job training before i go back for my RVT license. whats totally cool is my desk mate already works there! And we were like best friends during college. So id love to work with him.

So if i get picked up im going to be looking to move on friday, we want OUT OF HERE! My parents have pulled me into their divorce for the last time! Im so tired of it!

So i did good on no carbs today:D The only carb i had was a corn tortilla with my dinner. (yeah im sure those are gone after the fill so i had my hopefully last one:D )

Im ready for my fill im nervous about the meeting though my mind is so scattered it will be interesting.

Nicole that would be a fun job. I hope you get it.

What about Mikes interview tomorrow? Is he coming with you?

I always get nervous about going for fills. Mostly the whole Robin thing and having to weigh I don't like. I mean if I was 5-10 pounds down no big deal but I am not so I hate doing this. But I want a fill and I need one..........hopefully I will be up to six tomorrow.

From what I hear the sweet spot for most is between 6.5 and 7.5. I hope I am close. I won't mind twocc's but I know I won't get that..................

Nicole you are so funny! Can't wait to see ya'll

1) I am NOT bringing a food log

2) I am 4 months out and I have NOT had any bloodwork done yet

3) I AM bringing 5 paper bags of nice clothes, 4 bagged by size from XL/16 to 22/24 and 1 just of nice jeans and pants, some of this stuff still has tags on it! I hope this does not piss Robin off, but I figure she told me it was a support group and I will just plead ignorance! We always have a clothes exchange at our support group meetings up here, LOL

For those of you who have been to Pinole MOB, what's around it? IS there a Starbucks, maybe a drugstore that opens early? I am going to have to arrive really early to avoid the bad traffic on 101, which I can't avoid . . last time I had an early AM I spend 2 hours on 101 in my stick shift, my leg and abs were so sore! Right now I have a pulled muscle in my hip and it hurts BAD to shift (cause it's my clutch leg you see), so I can't spend any more time than I have to . . so I am leaving at 6:30 to make a drive thbat takes 1 hr 15 minutes without traffic, probablky 2 hours with. Lucky me. Still looking forward to it tho! SOmebody bring a camera so we can have a new group pic!!

Goodness Tina, you don't really want 2 do you??!! Remember how miserable we were after our last fills?? We PB'd for days . . . . I want .5! But you are right, the more you have lost the less you will get, I have only lost about 2 this time so he might try to give me more than I want! It's not because i don't have restriction tho, its cause i have been breaking the rules!

Check out these before and after/during pics of me and Bri!

Fall '08 (me 295+ and Bri 240)

brichris-before-small.jpg

6/09 (me down 65 lbs and Bri down 40+ lbs)

09.jpg

Edited by swishbc
added

OMG Christine, you both look TOTALLY different! You are gorgeous girl - and Bri is hot! What a great looking couple :-)

Hey Christine looking good!!

Riley: I sorta forgot about the PB'ing now that I feel i don't have restriction again!!! But I am eating some cheese and crackers right now since I know I can't eat tomorrow until noon or so.............and ah I got stuck!! LOL. My band is just so moody lately.............I really think I only PB and get stuck if I don't chew well. If I chew well I can eat anything.

I really hope I am not achy for a few days like last time. I really hurt the first night after my last fill. Gonna drink my Water tonight cause is a long wait without food and Water before the fill...............good grief I am stuck......to much typing not enough chewing!!

I have clothes too if your bring yours I will bring mine!! SHould we do it in the parking lot after or just bring them all in?

Thanks girls! I think he looks like a totally different person. I can't wait for my change to be that drastic! I think he's pretty hot too and I LOVE him!

Tina--you're talking about eating at noon tomorrow...you do know that we're supposed to be on liquids only for 24 hours after the fill, right? Maybe you're talking about liquids after the fill but I just wanted to make sure!

Hey RIley I will be there early too. I was an hour early last time. I ened up going in anyway and chatting with other bandsters int he lobby. Met alot of people having their banniversary. I think they open at 8am.............

NOthing to exciting around there. I think maybe a subway. But I was disapointted. MIght want to stop in Vallejo first...........I did take a drive around the area up the hill and there are some nice houses around there.

Remember no eating for six hours before so if you need to eat do it tonight. NO Breakfast tomorrow and than liquids after.

I have no idea about my fill but Dr. BAggs said 1cc on the second one. I don't know if that is what I get or not. After that .5 a month until you hit the sweet spot.

I have clothing in size 20's nice stuff.

Oh I went down another size in pants. What 2 pounds down and 2 whole sizes down since surgery. I can't afford to keep buying jeans. I am gonna hit the Lane Bryant outlet in Vacaville for some pants..........much cheaper that way!!

I was thinking to bring them in, Robin can ask us to wait until after - that is what we do at our support group - but not everyone can stay until the end. Hopefully whatever is left out of mine, someone can bring to the support group clothes exchange down there on Saturday! I am not looking to shop unless someone has 14's that are too big - probably that little Nicole woman :-)

I am afraid to eat, I can gain that 2 lbs. back just by looking at food! You are not the only one scared of Robin ya know, Tina :bored:

Good I am glad they open at 8 . . . still I will need a Decaf coffee! But at least I will have somewhere to relieve my bladder, it is a constant thing with me, TMI

I have not been at all sore after either of my fills, what is THAT all about?? I kept a band-aid on there with some antibiotic ointment for a day 'cause I am subject to infection, but no soreness to speak of . . . . thats weird

Hey did you hear Kaiser SSF is doing the sleeve now??