Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Don't take the MOM, that starts from the top and we arent supposed to do that cause of the band. Take any suppository, or benefiber.

Believe me i understand Constipation i was really bad in the begining, now im on vegies and fine.... shh not supposed to be :blink:

Candi you are sooo normal, we all do it and i still do. I havent had a problem with regain but not loosing i do. It will be nice to have restriction but the thing with the band is it is all will power.. cause we honestly can eat whatever we want...

SO one day down i did AWESOME this am.. no cravings, then tonight hits around 7pm... i got dizzy and hunger hit, so i had some V8 Soup, didnt do crap. audrey had a gordita, and i did so good at ignoring it, got me out a sugar free popsicle, and ate that.. then i got her watermelon... had a bite of it, but i guess its still considered a liquid...:sad: But boy this is some will power, glad im doing it though, makes me feel like im in control again.. I think im gonna do 3 days of Soups though.. im supposed to go to bunco tomorrow a couples one but i dont think i can go cause can i ignore the food then also? Obviiously cravings hit me at night...

Day one Christine, i decided to do it last night around 12:D Im not doing CLEAR but it would be the equivalent of our stage 2 the cream soups...

Oh and girls i went and bought a bunch of bottled Water again so we will see if that helps too.. Mikes like darn cause i saved us soo much money lol 40 bucks a month on waterbottles is outrageous:D

Oh and girls i did miss my workout tonight, i was gonna go for my walk whne my friend needed an adult emergency item... so i drove to meet her half way.. hey i made 50.00 soo worth it, but now im getting the low calorie shake that we all got preop.. Where you feel kinda sick and dizzy... so i decided ill skip tonight and walk in the am when my body is back to not thinking its hungry:D

Nicole! You should get a Brita Water pitcher. That's what we did a couple of months ago. It's like $18 when it's on sale and then you can just fill up a cool plastic water bottle (they have cute ones at Target) and it's practically free! I highly recommend it. :sad:

Christine, i own one of those, i dont know, i dont know if its the plastic or what but it still isnt the right flavor for me, but also the only bottled Water ill drink is dasani or aquafina..

Ill have to pull ours out and try it again.. mike will probably thank you lol. I have been using the fridge filter for my crystal lite type stuff.. ill try filling the pitcher with that water:D double filter:D

I was really excited last night for the silliest reason; I was making hamburgers since the boyfriend was getting sick of chicken (and frankly, so was I). I made burgers of all different sizes because even though I was going to eat it with a knife and fork, I didn't want to weight it and cut it up to make my 3 oz. Well, I had 2 perfectly sized burgers. Silly, but it made me happy.

I use the Brita Water fileters too. I have one of the bigs, big ones that sits on my counter and than a picture that sits in the fridge. My daughter drinks alot of water an forgets to fill it so I need two!! I have used mine for several years now and love it.

I don't like plain water found that out yesterday. I still think it is a good idea but I found I didn't drink as much yesterday because water is so different than crystal light.

I still would like a diet coke..............I still crave them which scares me a bit. It has been 9 weeks now........

Sounds good Christine...it's like one day of having bad stuff turns into 2 days and so on...this was always my problem with diets before the band......the nice thing is though at least with band I don't gain cause I can't each as much of it!! :sad:

Hey Reggie....I got the same thing about the same time...I got prune juice and mixed it with Water made with crystal light so I didn't have to taste it.....it worked for me...and I really haven't had much problem with it since......When is your first fill scheduled?

Who I think I'm going to pick up one of those Brita water things I never thought about that...our fridge has a filter on it but I'm weird about water flavor too...I swear it taste like the firdge....my hubby thinks I'm crazy!!! :blink:

Lol your a kick, yeah i think it tastes like fridge too thats why i like Water bottles...

And i agree with everyone on this sabbotage thing, its like oh ill have a small bite thats it.. then you crave it so u have another small bite and clal it a day then i notice i do it again and again the next day. My prob right now is carb overload.. i never realized how much i liked CRACKERS! And Toast, and bread (yeah i dont have to toast my bread......)

Everyone raise your water...

Here is to us all getting back on track:D And back on the loosing wagon!!!!:sad:

Cheers!

Ok im corny sorry.

Well today is day two of my 5DPT (pouch test) I feel like i did 2 days post op.. when you feel bla.. but im stickin to it.. ive been thinking of going a third day, but not sure if its needed. today i got back on track with my active, the silly thing says i missed 4 days lol. But i know 2 days ago we walked our 3.5 miles so im good for that day, and yesterday my nite walk was canceled to feelin like crap from not eating, and then this am i did one lap in the heat (yuk) and then the active.. I think im more thirsty on water then i was on crystal lite!

We will have to ask robin if crystal lite sabotages us..

Thanks Ladies for you suggestions, Chris which brand of stool softener did you use?

Chris- I hope you enjoy your weekend in SF.

Candy- My next fill is July 6th with Dr.Park. I can't wait. I hope she gives me enough, she seems to be pretty conservative :-).

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Long day!! I think I am gonna start the 5 day diet or whatever it is in the morning. I worry about the liquids through they are slider foods. Nicole how is that going for you?? Clear or cream Soups?

it sure is hot today!! I am glad to be home were it is cool.

I actually think I had a virus wasn't the ice cream cause I had to stay home from work today!!

Tina, i have been living off the bean Soup i sent the group, yeah it is a slider, and yeah this is a pain in the rear, and im hungry today... I have cheated once today, had a bite of auds dinner but i left it at that, and it satisfied my need...

It is hard but if i get anything positive out of it 2 days will be way worth it! Oh and on the 5 day diet you get to eat more then 3x. So here is what i had today:

B: sf pudding

L 1/3 cup of the bean soup

S sf fudgesicle

D 1/2 cup of the bean soup

by the end of the night im gonna end up having a pudding or another fudgesicle, its 70 cals vs 40.. so we will see:D

I am ready for the soft Proteins though...

But ill talk you thru it, i do recommend NOT going to restaurants, i missed out on bunco tonight cause of my liquid diet today and i missed out on going to lunch with mike and auds, but its only 2 days...

SAVE THE DATE!!!!

July 11th 7pm

I am hosting a WildTree Party, and I really wanna help this consultant out and give her a successful party! Here is some info about the company and products: please send me your email so i can send you the evite.

Some of the products are going to be:

~Scampi

~2 different breads

~Dill Dip

~Avocado Dip

~No bake cheesecake

~Mousse

~Pizza

and some other samples...

If you cant come let me know if you would like to help out with an outside order.. All outside orders would need to be collected by July 11.

Wildtree was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - all at the same time. Our products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes.

All of their dips are 0 POINTS! (weight watchers) They are all natural, and good for us! Their grapeseed oil is more healthy for us then olive oil!

They are DELICIOUS, Nutritious and CHEAP!

Wildtree Herbs

Love ya girls hope you all can come!!!!

Day 3: Turkey & chicken Salads

For our Neighbors who do not like canned fish we suggest these turkey and chicken salad recipes for Day 3 of the Five Day Pouch Test. You may used canned meat products or fresh. Be careful to measure your portion, 1 cup per serving, and eat as much as possible in the 15 minute time limit.

Turkey Egg Salad

Serves 12 (about 1-cup each serving) 1 cup fat-free Mayonnaise

1/2 cup vinaigrette

1/2 cup relish

1/2 cup celery, chopped

1/4 cup green onion, chopped

6 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped

6 cups turkey breast, boneless and skinless, chopped

Mix mayonnaise, vinaigrette, eggs, relish, celery and green onion seed in large bowl. Gently stir in turkey. COVER and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.

Nutritional data: 247 calories. Protein, 32 grams (54%); Fat, 9 grams (33%); Carbohydrates, 8 grams (14%).

yum

Parmesan tuna Patties by BamaGal

Page 29 - Neighborhood Cookbook Ingredients:

1 (6 3/4-oz) can albacore tuna

1 tablespoon mayonnaise

1 large egg

2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese

2 tablespoons ground flaxmeal

1 dash garlic powder

1 dash onion powder

1 dash salt

Directions:

Drain tuna. Blend all ingredients in a medium size bowl and form into patties. Fry in oil (I use olive oil, but you may use cooking spray) until brown on edges. Turn. Fry until done.

Wanted to share both of these:D:D

Ok so YAY i get food today lol...

Where are you all? noone like hearing about the 5 day test?

I miss my chatty cathies...