Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Has it been decided where we are meeting tomorrow and what time? I vote for 12 for the time. I don't really care where.

I won't be able to make it. I work in S.F. but I'm hoping once I'm banded and off for that month I'll be able to make the trip up there.

I'm having my ups & downs...lot's of stress at work. I'm starting to think "furloughs" is a swear word. I work for UC so we are at the mercy of the state :rolleyes:

Have fun...looking forward to meeting you all soon.

I am not sure who is coming since there has not been much response. So far me, Pam and Nicole? We haven't heard from anyone else yet.

What about 12pm at BJ's in Natomas? Does that work for everyone. Might be crowded so whoever gets their first needs to make a reservation........

Sac county is not doing forloughs I guess..........we are headed straight to lay offs next week!!

No one really know who is leaving but it goes by seniority and who has been around the longest...........

BJs in Natomas at 12 works for me. Is it just the three of us? If someone else is planning on coming please let us know so we can get a big enough table. I am in need of some lapband support. I tried fried chicken for dinner - without the skin and my brain wanted more than my pouch could hold - could have been the bite of french bread too - but I think pretty much all of it came back up.

I don't know where everyone has been the last few days. No one seems to be on the forum lately..........

Pam so far just me and you for sure. But I am up for hanging out if you are!!

I'll be at BJs Natomas at 12!

Hi Ladies, I hope all is well with you all. I won't be able to make it tomorrow but will be there in spirit :-). I have several meetings tomorrow.

So i need major help. I cheated for the first time post op. I was able to the sausage and cheese off a combination pizza and when I got home my husband fried some plantains( Large bananas) I had 4 tiny pieces and my band did not budge. I haven't pushed t to the limit yet and today was the first. It's almost the time of the moth and 'm thinking may be the reason for this head hunger fiasco. i hope the scale have mercy on me:eek:.

MEMEMEMEME I will be there YAY!!! I soooo need you girls.

My head hunger is KILLING ME today! I can eat all day long whatever and my stomach keeps growling, and giving you that hunger taste in ur mouth! I am sooooooo not happy today, probably hit around 1200 cals!!! I did awesome at ignoring it until i had to wait the hour to drink after lunch by then i was starving.. so i had crackers and laughing cow cheese, was good for another hour then starving.. then i snacked some more, then i left for dinner. THIS IS CRAZY! This am i had watermelon cause 1 hr after bfast i was hungry. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY this is a first for me. And if i just ignore it i get sick to my stomach soo weired! I wish i PBed or something cause im not having a good day.

Either A finally the stress of becoming homeless has hit me or B. TOM is playing with my hormones.. i dont get TOM physically.. yeah im a lucky b!0t**:rolleyes: Somewhat i would have no clue if i was preggers lol.

Ok well count ME in and Donna and her 3 guests in but they will have their own table (the guests) that is!:w00t:

Oh fun

Donna, Tina, Nicole, Pam, Heather...........anymore joining in? Do Donna's friends want to sit with us?? I fine if everyone else is..................

candy, Christine?

Reggie you will be missed!!

Head Hunger is a killer. I had a hard day too...........

I was seriously craving sweets all day long. I think maybe because I ate bread and that started my cravings.............I seriously wanted to run to the store tonight for something, anything sweet..........my house has nothing!!!

I ate way to much today too. I was doing good until I started to eat the cashews!! I don't get why this head hunger is getting us all lately. I have had a hard couple of days............well maybe I am stressed about the layoffs and that is doing me in!!

I don't know if I'll be there...I'm playing it by ear. Bri and I went out tonight for our anniversary (14 years today!!!) and when we got home Sophie woke up and was thinking she was gonna be sick but just poo'd instead. But we were in and out of the bathroom about 6 times with her feeling yucky, I think it was because she needed to poo...but I wanna wait and see how she's feeling in the morning.

I'm doing good with eating, haven't really had any head hunger lately although I am starting to feel ready for a fill. It's taking more to fill me up than it used to a few weeks ago.

Don't count on me tomorrow, but I'll let you know for sure mid morning. Thanks!

Hello everyone. I was banded on 12/2/2008 and Im doing great. Im down from 264 to 204 and loving it. You will go thru some ups and downs but just take day by day and be happy and BLESSED. I've started my weight loss journey blog page and would love for some of you to join and talk with me about your band and everyday life.

www.weightlosssurgery2009.blogspot.com

Im currently at 6cc in my band:thumbup:

have a great day everyone

christy

Good Morning -

Ok so far we have Donna, Tina, Nicole, Pam, Heather, and maybe Christine today at BJs in Natomas at 12. I'm ok with Donna's friends sitting with us. Donna - it is up to you. Let us know so we can get the right sized table.