Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

YAY Sheena, you have done it! Thanks Christine for posting :crying:

I don't know about crystal light, i have up to 4 a day somedays, like during meetings especially . . . i make myself drink at least 1 Water for every 1 whatever else I drink a habit i picked up when I drank beer . . .I thought the rule was any Decaf non-carb liquid with less than 10 cals per 12 oz, seems like Water with lemon or crystal light would be jes fine!

I must need my nails trimmed cant type worth s*&t :thumbup:

Ah Heather we have needed that for a long time!! Great I am gonna check it out.....

Way cool, Heather! And I like the super-original name; I think it says it all . . . and searchers can find us! Now if we can just get these 114 pages of discussion moved over there, we will be all set!! Any of you computer whiz-types know how to do that??

Lol, I'm pretty sure we can't do that on this website, but someone can just post a link for this thread over there so that people will know where to look for us.

Ugh! I just logged all the calories I ate today - almost 2000!!!! I got stuck twice (tofu once, Fiber one once), yet I still kept eating! Jeepers, what has gotten INTO me?? And I only did half of my miles today, with zero jogging - all walking. And in my jammies by 8 pm . . . . zero energy. I am about mid-cycle so that should not it . . . .anybody else get this? It's only been like 5 days since my last fill so I should bea eating little and losing lots . . but no, I am eating lots and losing nothing!

Thoughts??

Hi Ladies-

Just wanted to chime in. So you can add 1 more to the list of newbies, me. I've been through all the appointments just waiting for my surgery goal weight.

I think these last few pound are tough for me because of my size. Not making excuses but I'm 198lbs, 5-0ft, and almost every comorbidity there is...I've been trying to increase my Water and done well the last couple days. Just seems like it's not happening fast enough for me.

I'm going to the Richmond group meeting next wednesday and plan to weigh myself then, hopefully good news.

So anyways, Chandra, Heather, Maria we are all in this together.

Tina, that new picture is hot!

Jes

Ah great I had a my monthly visitor again tonight.............ah I have to weigh tomorrow at Kaiser how much does that totally suck!! Rotten luck............something is whacked with my hormones............here we go again!!

So much for hoping to be back down to 216 now...........no wonder I have been so up and down all day with myweight.

Also, Anyone else having to shave their legs like every other day?? This is so crazy you would think I have not shaved for days and it is only yesterday.............does this have to do with hormones too. Seriously I have to talk to Dr. Baggs what did he do to me!! I am a walking hormone right now..............and apparently have been for the last six weeks!!

Ok.. sorry been packing and then packing our stuff cause mom is officailly moving out, dont want her to take our stuff with her..

Ok so sheena imed around 5, and said She was out, and pain level was a 7 (she did do a LOL) it was a 2 hour surgery!!! (holy moly!!!) They hadn't made her walk yet, and she was in her room. Didnt know if she had anyone there with her (roomie) too exhausted to look around. Her hubby wont be visiting though because of her baby. So everyone keep prayin about her. I told her to walk the gas off :crying:

Well i better go to bed...

Heather, can we change the name to like Kaiser Bandster Groupies or something, cause some girls on here are not from Richmond, and it would be cool to have everyone there:D????

Wow another period! Oh my gosh, did dr baggs want u to have another baby or something!!! Jeez:D Havent you had 3 of those now? In a couple of weeks?

And yes i feel the pain on shaving im about to give up! lol..

nite girl

Apparently I can't change the group name, but I changed the description. We won't discriminate if you weren't banded at Richmond. :crying: So now, it's basically nor-cal Kaiser.

Lol sounds good heather:) I was banded by Baggs but we do have friends that werent..

SOOOO now im stressed girls look at the email i just got:

Nichole,

that's great!! I'm glad you got the 150, we'll get the rest back to you asap...

We are having a septic tank issue at the Inn and would like to move your reservation over to our private beach house. It's Ocean front in Malibu... very beautiful sunsets, walks on the beach etc. The address is 20454 Pacific Coast Hwy in Malibu 90265. Reservations were light for this weekend so it will work out perfectly.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything...

thanks,

annie

First they take out 256 more then supposed and now septic issues talk about stress me out.......

ok maybe god wanted me to relax????

This is the vacation rental add for it:

Beautiful elegant contemporary beach house, open floor plan. Taken down to the studs, quality workmanship and materials, exquisite master and bath, 2 ocean front decks, tastefully furnished, contemporary kitchen, top of the line all the way, bosh appliances. Available January 15, 2008. Available for sale at $2,050,000. Available weekly as well for $3,995. $9,000 for Single month.

Hmm, 324 total paid for 4 days 3 nites.. LOOK HOW MUCH IT RENTS FOR HOLY MOLY...

NIcole you will have fun!!! Enjoy it and take pictures. Sounds wonderful!!

Yep that is three for me but the last one only lasted three days stopped for three days than back again!! Seriously I need to see my PCP because this HAS got to stop.............I am so NOT having any more babies!! But I do think my body is trying to say something to me!! But I wish it would stop cause I am so not listening.

Ok so your constantly shaving too. So that is a normal thing!! When I was pregnant this happened too so I really thing it is a hormone thing from the surgery and anesthesia.

I also still am bruising really easy and have big bruises on my legs and arms just from my cat stepping on me. Heparin I guess just finishing up its job...............

6 weeks monday so I should be moving out to total recovery now..................

Ok ladies back down to 216 this morning. My weight is just all over. I am guessing at Kaiser I will be up 2-3 pounds on that scale. But all that Water yesterday did some good.......

Leaving for Kaiser in a few minutes here. I so can't wait until SAcramento fills. I am guessing that traffice is gonna be bad on a weekday morning going across the bridge so I am leavning an hour 1/2 early just to make sure..........and this is a new location so I don't want to get lost.

Wish me luck back to Kaiser I go again.........

Tina dear, you really ARE a walking hormone! No really . . .estrogen is stored in fat, and when you lose fat raoidly it's all released into your system . . one of the reasons it's REALLY impoertant to drink a lot of Water.

SO about the hair thing . . .I always joke with peopole wgen I tell them about my surgery that it cures everything, - high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholosterol, allergies, etc. - everything but chin hair I always say (you'll understand when you're over 40, LOL)! Anyways I said that to Robin last week, and she said oh well actually, it will help with that too: harier at first, but one the weight is off there will be less body hair! How COOL is THAT??

So see girls, we are not imagining all this!!