Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

CoCo - no problem - the more the merrier. I will PM phone numbers just in case you get lost. Sorry about the fill, but I didn't expect one at my 6 wk check up and guess what - I go back for my 12 wk on 4/29 and she said that would be my first fill - so we may do this together! Don't want to talk about your moving - completely understand but completely sad too! I want to drop 8 lbs by then - I think that is doable in 6 weeks. Especially if I don't snack - which I didn't do yesterday or today. Although I did have too many ribs at dinner - boy they are my weakness!

Ah Nicole! We're going to miss you! (But I'm way excited for you!) Does this mean you have to pack and move the house by yourself of is husband coming home to help?

I got my first fill at my 6 wk appt but since I was at zero it took me to 4 ccs. Nowadays they seem to give you 2 or 3 ccs at surgery so that would make sense that you wouldn't get a fill at 6 wks. I think maybe they don't want you so tight that soon as you haven't been eating completely solids that long.

So you are moving in like 6 weeks Nicole - wow that is fast - what do they think at work? I'll miss you - but at least you will be online. Do they have bariatric docs anywhere close to where you are moving?

My dinner was a hit - my son made a cake for my parents too - I didn't even try the cake as I have gotten stuck on just one bite before - I did have a lick of frosting though.

WE will do this together Pat for sure!!

Yes Heather he is going to fly out and drive everything back with me. That should be fun. I am actually really excited, fresh start. SOmething new. Im known for moving I guess lol. WE hate moving but something always makes it go that way lol. I really dont have anything holding us back here ya know. ANyways I will miss each and everyone of you.

Pam sorry I didnt call you I was so busy running erronds I forgot and by the time I got home I was pooped. I am going to Manteca in the mid afternoon SUnday maybe I can stop on my way in or out??? Let me know what works for you. They are 28 right?

Nicole - the drinks are $25. I don't have any plans on Sunday so give me a call when you are heading this way - I live right off of 99 - Sheldon Rd exit.

Jeez, I'm hungry - I guess my 1/2 c cheese lasagna didn't stick with me long. - I'll have a big glass of Decaf iced tea and see if that helps. Need to eat my Calcium chew still too.

Hey everyone - I PM'd my phone number, address and directions to CoCo, Heather, Candra, Jes, Riley, Donna, Monique and Tamra. I didn't have Ash and April in my list but I think they are riding with someone. If I left anyone out let me know and I'll send to you. Can't wait to see everyone and get some SOS luv!!

Pam- Congrats to your parents! 54 years is amazing. Glad your dinner went well.

Coco- I'm so excited for you. Really happy! This is an amazing time in your life. You're gonna rock it! And yes, that's a fast move! I hate moving too. I hate packing and unpacking. I'm so excited to move this time because it's going to be the last time I move for a good long time!

I'm excited for our outing tomorrow! I feel like I've been totally slacking this week so I need the exercise!

Nicolie – I’m so happy for you! Will miss your company in support group and get togethers! Sorry about the no-fill! You’ll do it next month!

HOME SWEET HOME!!

First I want to say Pat: YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL!! Your son / husband were so friendly and welcoming, you have a great family there! Thank you SO MUCH for hosting and cooking the AMAZING FOOD!! I hope you enjoy your corn beef tonight.

Heather, Chrissy, Donna & April - Wonderful to finally meet you!!!!!

Nicollie your my road dog alwayssss!!! :) Ill text you some pics later lol....

Riley so nice seeing you again!! you looked great!!!

I had such an awesome time, and made it home so fast, Petaluma isn't very far! :) POST PICS SOON! I can't wait to see them!!

Guest sodapop

Hi guys,this Chrissy...im new to the group but was lucky enough to be able to spend the day with such an amazing group of fantastic people.Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

For those of you whom I havent met, I am Chrissy. I am going to orientation on the 6th of April. I am going for the sleeve. From what I heard today I would love to talk to John or Lee since you both recently got the sleeve.I am so excited to get to know all you and have people who are going through this journey as I am.

Pat, you are an amazing host you truly out did yourself. I will wash your dishes anytime!!

Riley your my white tiger buddy.

April and Donna I cant wait to start walking soon. You gals are awesome.

Tamra and Heather you girls are rockin! I cant wait to see you again.

Nicole thank you for introducing me to all of these wonderful im taking over your spot when you leave hahahaha just kidding.

Have a nice rest of the day.

Guest sodapop

Testing my ticker

Hi Chrissy!!! :) Welcome to the best support group evarrrrr!!

Hi all!!!

I had an absolute blast today with my fabulous band sisters. Great walk, great food, great company. I love you all. We really missed those of you who couldnt make it. I hope I will get to see you guys before I leave.

Welcome Chrissy hahahaha...Its always good to have a familiar face through all of this. These are a great group of ladies and gentleman stick with them and you will do big things. :)

Pat, thank you so much for your hospitality you are wonderful. I love your house and you cooked an amazing lunch. It felt so great to get/give you a huge hug!! Oh and you are lookin FFFFFIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE!!! Keep rockin that band!!

Tam Tam- I love ya girl! We keepin it real FO SHO!! lol. You are awesome and I am so glad we got to hang today! Cant wait to see you round my way next weekend! MB for you lol...Gotcha. You look great, keep up the good work its payin off.

Heather, we need to hang more seriously. You are awesome and an amazing supporter of me lol. I cant wait until you get your house! YAY we will have to throw you a big house warming party! Your gift from is small, furry and named Max lol.

April and Donna, you girls are great people to ride with. What a fun rollercoaster like ride home we had. I swear my life flashed before my eyes just a couple times but I guess thats what happens when a New Yorker drives LOL>... Love you Donna! Cant wait to walk for the next 6 weeks.

Riley all I can say is YOUR NUTS and I love it. stay away from the butter lol. I will post your white tiger pic on FB just for you!! The thong one too right?

Candra, Jes, Mo, Ash, Lee, John, Pammie, Maria and anyone else I might be forgetting I miss you guys.

Love ya too Nicollie!! See ya next weekend FO SHO!

Pat ~ I think the fruit triggered my cravings ( I havent had any since before surgery)...I am having some majorrrr muncies (4 cheese sticks, more fruit, and some of the meat you sent me home with lol)

Sounds like you guys had a fun day today. I'll make it next time.

Welcome to the group Chrissy - what part of town do you live in?

Did someone take pictures today? I wanna see them.