Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

For Our Walk on Sat. Meet at 11 am

I'll give directions to my house when we meet for the walk.

Please confirm with me if you are coming so I can do the right amount of food.< /p>

Hugs to everyone.

Pat can I just come to your house and we can go to wetlands together? If so please PM me your addy again - I know I have been there several times but I've caught Candra's Sometimers!! LOL

Happy Thursday everybody!!

CoCo - I got your Protein - call me tomorrow after your appt in Richmond so we can meet somewhere.

Anyone ever heard of the Solution for Weight Management program? The psychologist gave me a flier for it - it is not a Kaiser covered program but she thinks it will help me. The website for it is www.ebt.org. It is a 12 wk program that costs $300 - which comes out to $25 a session - I am going to call for the free orientation - 916-614-4960 to see if it might be something beneficial for me. My psychologist said I should consider it an investment in me and that it is only $10 more a session that the Kaiser co-pay.

Today is my Friday - so Happy Friday to us furloughed state workers.

Sounds good Pam, I wish I was closer to Sacramento, I would check it out with you.

Cant wait to see everyone Saturday!

Hi Lee! Monique, Riley, and Nicollie! I see you guys logged on...LOL

Hi everybody!

Hey Tamra! Are you driving or carpooling on Saturday? Ashley and I are trying to catch a ride.

Monique I am driving, if you guys wanna roll with me your more then welcome, I have room! Let me know and I will send you guys my address here in Concord.

Tamra that would be good. PM me your address and I will call Ashley in a few minutes.

Sure thing! I mapped it, 54 mins from Concord....

Mo- call me girlie!!!

Tam-Tam- Thanks!!!! I would love to catch a ride with you and Mo!

Lee - good thought on the dress - Imma roll with that one (wishful thinking LOL)

Riley - Careful of that sometimers - it's a Bio-tch!

Pammie - that class seems interesting - I'm gonna go to the website and see what I can find out about it. Happy friday to us, Happy friday to us....

Ali - One of my girls that had RNY 6 years ago has gained a ton of weight back - she started out a size 26 (5'2" tall) got down to a 5/7 and is now back in a 16. She drinks brandy nightly but she drank alcoholic before the surgery - Just drinks alot more now. If I had known then what I know now about WLS & transferrence of addiction I would have had a long talk with her about it. She needs serious help! She actually use to keep a water bottle full of vodka on her desk at work till her boss finally said something to her about it. Scary stuff.

Today is day two carbless. Rambo is kickin my butt! So funny how he lets me eat all the chocolate & junk food I want without so much as a hickup but now that I'm back on my game he's back in action. I PB'd on chicken salad yesterday - just canned costco chicken with a tad but of mayo, S&P! Got two bites in and wham! it was a no go. I was able to finish the rest of my 1/2 later in the day - had a slice of peperjack cheese for din-din.

Need to quit fartin around and get the rest of this weight off!

Today's my day off (Yay!) and I've been totally productive! We took one of the cars in this morning since my fella is going to drive to Vegas this weekend. I took him to work, went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the elliptical, ran home and showered, had a dentist appt, grocery shopping, then a pedicure, then walgreens and home! I'm still going to do dishes and clean the house, go to a movie with my fella and go back to the gym for another 45 min tonight. I showed today who's boss!!

Oh, and I forgot my pedometer when I left the house this morning, so my morning workout wasn't counted! :unsure:

Heather - at least your knee seems on the mend. I went to the gym last night and did my weights and after 20 minutes on the elliptical I had to stop as I was feeling woozy - hadn't eaten dinner yet plus I was hot. I ended up having frozen yogurt right afterwards for dinner. Good thing my son was driving as it took me a while to feel ok.

Hi everyone,

Only 3 days to go and counting.

Ali, yes, I am getting nervous. I am freaking out a bit reading about gaining the weight back after going through all this and how hard it is to stick to the program. If having the band doesn't help then why put yourself through it? I know knowledge is power though so I will be very careful and try my best to follow all the rules. I really, really want this to work. I am so very tired of being fat.

That being said, I am stocking up on the liquids that I will be able to eat and trying to keep a positive attitude.

Laurel its no miracle band you dont get it and loose weight. You get it and continue to wrk your azz off. Its not easy like RNY where u loose weight regardless.

I got the band went thru pain and am still struggling. It happens but it will only work WITH YOU not FOR YOU.

So food wise today, I didnt do all liquids, but I havent been very hungry.

Breakfast: None

Lunch: 3 oz corn beef I cooked this morning.

Dinner: Will be 3 more oz, with maybe some asaragas