Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok the aches are back and my chest is tight. UGH I called Richmond to talk to my surgeon but he isnt there today so they said if it gets worse call my pcp. I just want to go home and take a nap...

uh oh Nicollie hope you ok!

CoCo, feel better. Please rest and don't leave your bed or couch. I had this for 10 days. It's relentless.

Tamra, You're a big girl. Take the Nips, put them in the trash and pour cleanser all over them. If you keep eating them you'll be hating yourself.

I'm getting lots of work done!

Hi everyone...looking forward to the meeting tomorrow. How many people usually attend these meetings?

Okay the cheese nips have been kicked to the curb!!

Here is my meal:

Breakfast: 1 grande Decaf skinny latte and 4 oz of a boneless chuck roast I baked

Lunch: 1/2 cup or so frozen yogurt with cookie dough chunks, and so many cheese nips its not even funny.

Dinner: 4 oz baked turkey breast with skin on, and I might have to have 1 more oz because I am not full.

I did my 50 min "Firm - Calorie burning Bootcamp" DVD tonight since it was raining and I didn't feel like walking. It felt soooo gooddd to work my abs again!!! I love crunches!!

Ok so I talked to Donna and she knocked some sense into me lol... I have been eating a lot of chilli and guess what.....my pain is GAS!!!! I took 2 gasx and I am all good now!! PHEW! Man this sure is a learning curve. So needless to say im gunna lay off the chilli for a while lol.

Cant wait to see everyone tomorrow.... I miss you all so!!

lmfao! nerdddddddddd

Tamra - way to go girl with the crunches! Hey, what's up with the frozen yogurt? Stop with the carbs - eat Protein - start clucking like me!!!:cursing:

CoCo - you need to rest big time. You are so right about TGIF - what a week and I only worked 3 days but with a new boss who has 'all the answers about what needs to be "improved", I am stressed to the gills!! You can't believe how some of my staff were mistreated while I was gone - it frustrates me no end because now I have good people I need to do damage control with. Aarrrggghhh!

Lee - so glad things are going better, although I don't envy your truck feeling! However Candra's & my - glass in the eye feeling probably isn't much better!

John - what's up?

Heather - Happy Birthday:party:what great support from your co-workers. And what a special gift from your Mom.

Jes - have fun with your daughter.

My food for today (protein portions are a little bigger than they should be):

B- 1 hard boiled egg, 1/4 c. LF cottage cheese, 1/8 c unsweetened applesauce, 1/4 piece of whole wheat toast

S - tea

L - 4 oz tuna w/ 1tbsp ff mayo, 1/4 of peeled apple, 1/4 piece of whole wheat toast (TJ's no sugar Daily Bread)

D - 1/3 c of cheeseburger (In & Out); 1/4 c LF cottage cheese; 2 tbsp sauteed spinach, 1/4 piece of whole wheat toast

Ok so I talked to Donna and she knocked some sense into me lol... I have been eating a lot of chilli and guess what.....my pain is GAS!!!! I took 2 gasx and I am all good now!! PHEW! Man this sure is a learning curve. So needless to say im gunna lay off the chilli for a while lol.

Cant wait to see everyone tomorrow.... I miss you all so!!

CoCo - too funny!!! And I'm to blame for suggesting it!

Pat ~ The frozen yogurt was emotion eating. I was applying for a house with my mom and because we both have lower credit scores we were denied....I was really bumed it was a great 3 bedroom a block away from the school I want my daughter in...I felt sad and hopeless on moving, so it equaled me going there.....

Pat ~ The frozen yogurt was emotion eating. I was applying for a house with my mom and because we both have lower credit scores we were denied....I was really bumed it was a great 3 bedroom a block away from the school I want my daughter in...I felt sad and hopeless on moving, so it equaled me going there.....

Tam - I am so sorry. Next time call me or one of us on the site - we are here for you to listen and let you vent and offer you support. The sweets never help for long. I've said it before, you are terrific Mom and I know you are trying to do the best for your daughter. She is a lucky girl.

Pat you suggested it however I am the one who decided to eat it for 2 1/2 days straight lol....it just tasted so darn good and filled me up!! I had a can of pureed chunky Soup vegatable... SO im good. hahahah. I will limit myself to chili maybe once a week.

Pat ~ I will text or call next time! It was just a instant thing with me. Thank you so much for saying I am GOOD PARENT, I really am trying to make things happen for her...sigh!

Well, off to Tahoe!! wish me luck! Got on the scale thing morning and it told me 229...YEAH RIGHT! then 230, then 231 so I stopped looking...LOL

Have fun Tamara, drive safe--weather is crazy.

You will make good choices, I have faith in you.

Good morning everyone have a nice day at the meeting I'll catch you all next time. Post the pictures...

Tamra have fun.