Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Whoo hooo!!! John, I'm glad the surgery was a success! Hapy recovery.

yay John!! Congrads!! Lee hope your doing well! Look forward to hearing from you.

Today the scale was finally down, 235.1....whoo hoo!! Today is the day Robin calls me and advances me to stage 4. Guess that could be a good thing. I am worried about the scale stopping.

Making some home made beef stew to puree for lunch. I found poweraide zero @ Safeway for $.88 cents. It was pretty good, and it was 32 oz, so now just 1 more of these filled with Water and I am good!

Won't be at the Richmond meeting tonight after all, going to walk 2 miles with my girl instead.

Happy Hump Day everyone!!

Okay so its almost 5 pm and Robin never called me for my sched appt today....

Tamra-I'm not surprised. She called me late too! The first time, I actualled her!!! I'm always on time!!!!

YAY John!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

So any ideas for the Soup stage, im getting bored.... 5 more days on this stage lol...

Nicollie: I did Applesauce, pudding, Cream of chicken, Cream of Broccoli....

I finally got a hold of Robin at 4:55 tonight. Turns out they had my old job's phone number as my contact numbers?? oh well. She is having me start stage 4 tomorrow.

Any meal ideas besides baked chicken? She said I can attempt the bread/crackers, but expect the scale to slow down for sure if I do. So I am not going to attempt them.

Am I the only one home from group? anyway you know how we roll...the 5 of us went up to Johns room to check on him after group. He's doing good, experiencing discomfort though. He looks good though Yea John :thumbdown: We didn't get a chance to see Lee but John said he saw her in the hallway and everything is as expected I guess. So we have 2 sleeved buddies!!

Anyway, group was good I thought. Liz led it and even though I don't agree with everything I like her style and knowledge.

So my new goal is to focus on 3 meals and work them until my fill in a couple weeks. I hope to loose 5 lbs by then.

Hey All - just got home from Richmond - got to see John and he's doing well but said the pain is more severe than when he had the band attempts. He should be able to go home tomorrow evening. Woopie!!!

Didn't get to see Lee but Bonnie said she's doing well and John got to see her - she was walking the halls so it's lookin good for her too!! Yee Haa!

Mo - Love the jeans but they are both too big :thumbdown: The Tommy's I can probably get away with, just a little baggy, but the but is real droopy so my husband veto'd them. Why couldn't I have kept my butt and lost the boobs?? Why did it have to go in the reverse order??

Ok, so I just got home and saw a letter from my ins. company letting me know that I was found to be NOT at fault in the accident last November ----- WHAT ACCIDENT??? apparently my husband has neglected to mention this to me!!! Since it appears that it's not "MY" fault I will let it slide and won't say anything to him bout it but I would have been nice to have known that HE was in a car accident! funny how he didn't know how the little dent got in the Montero??????? Why do you suppose he was afraid to tell me - HMMM??? MEN!!!! (sorry John - LOL)

TamTam - glad you're up & walking but I think you really need to come hang and get the support you need!! I think it would help you get past the rough Patches. NEXT TIME!!

Bee - It was good to see so little of you!!!! You need to post - even if it's just to say hi and rub it in that you've already lost 40lbs since October and have had 2 fills aready and have 6cc's while the rest of us are over here suffering! I see Doc Who has his favorites.

JES - time to do a total carb detox - zero carbs and after 3 days you'll be over it with the chocolate - if you must have some get a little bag of sugar free dark chocolate and just kinda suck on one when the craving hits. The sugar free ones are made with alcohol sugars so you won't have the spikes that regular sugar gives you BUT... still alot of carbs so don't overdo it.

SHe called me late too...........hopefully I am done with all that now for awhile :-)

So everyone must be at richmond tonight. Well I am headed to bed early tired and still have a migraine!!

Hello everyone I am Lady1z.

We met at the meeting tonight. This is my first time sending a reply so I hope I am doing it correctly. I am currently on Stage IV. I love the deli sliced turkey breast with herb spices at costco. tuna fish and Costco salmon are also good. I started off eating chicken until I noticed the book said Stage IV Proteins in bold print were more moist and tender.

I should start Stage V next week. I will also receive my first fill next week. Is there anything I should know about the first fill? :thumbdown:

Hi everybody! I'm back from the Richmond Support Group too! Good to finally meet Beatrice and always a pleasure to see Candra, Jes and Ashley. Ashley, thanks for riding. You are becoming my ride or die chick!!! LOL

Jes and Candra...Yes, I need to get in on this Carb Detox Program....I need to eat, drink and sh** Protein, PROTEIN, PROTEIN!!!! Tomorrow..........

I have to go unwind....TTYL.........

Lady1z-It was nice to meet you and glad your were able to find us. Fills??? Nothing really to it! Very easy and painless. I hope you get a big one!!! LOL. Be sure to ask how much was already in your band. Interesting to know.