Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

MOM is down the hatch but will the other hatch open...TMI. I bought the cherry flavor this time and its sooo much better!

You really do fit in with us...lol, prayin for ya!

It's February & spring is starting to spring!!!

Dont u just love northern Cal? I say is why we pay the high prices. Blooms are coming out w/ the allergies, so be prepared!

Just came in from a 5K practice walk...Jes I am right with ya gettin out there to walk, I cant wait to do the bridge again w/ u 2 ladies again (Sweet C) and all...I can make it to the end AND back no prob now, hehehe.

Had ckup in San Fran today, but, have changed it to Fri...will see, have lost, EVEN over the holidays, wooohooo! REady to keep this sweet spot! Have a good day of Vitamin D today! :biggrin:

Good Morning,

MoM went down the hatch before 10am. Working from home now so that I'm close to the bathroom. Why didn't anyone tell me it comes in Cherry! Grrrr... I was gagging. Had to wash it down with some Propel.

No nerves here. Just ready to find out what time. I need to pack a few things to take with me tomorrow. Book, iPod etc. I'm ready for it to be tomorrow and to be walking the halls with Johnboy! :biggrin:

Have a fun day everyone!

Lee and John - you are through the worst of it until after tomorrow. John, I don't care what you say about cherry - MoM is vile stuff! Thinking positive thoughts for you guys.

I can't come to the Richmond meeting tomorrow as it is the last class for the Emotional Eating class. I hope to see Riley there and find out whats up with her.

You vets probably already knew this, but I made tuna salad yesterday and was reading the can. My 1/2 cup had 28g of Protein and no fat. Pretty good food! I had salmon mixed with a little brocolli and thinned lite alfredo sauce - yum yum. My whole day ended up being 54g of protein which is almost a normal amount. So I am doing OK in the hunger category.

Best news of all - I am down 14 lbs in 3 weeks since surgery! My 50% goal is really in sight - 7 more lbs - hope to be there by 3/3 when I see Dr. Park.

Tamra - keep at it - keep trying to up your protein. I am also pretty much at 1/2 c for most meals - I only did the 1/4 and 1/3 for a few days.

Donna - I am so with you on spring in NorCal! Sunny days are so great. I did 78 mins of exercise yesterday - 55 walking, 10 weights and 13 exercise bike!

Jes - Valentine's Day the movie was cute - a little predictable, but fine. Lots of people in - lots of cute people, especially the guys!

Ash - my hats off to you. You are amazing and in my thoughts.

Hey everyone - I thought it would be fun to see how much weight we have all lost as a group. So I went through the last few pages and picked up the amounts lost from your tickers.

I came up with 816.3 lbs. How cool it that? We Rock!

So let me know if any of these numbers are off or if I forgot someone.

Ali - 12

Analynn - 11

Ash - ?

Candra - 51.7

Donna - 55

Heather - 42.3

Jes - 33.6

John - ?

Laurel - 15

Lee - 21

Maria - 48

Monique - 21.3

Nicole - 85.3

Nicolie - 48

Pam - 66

Pat - 51

Reggie - 59

Riley - 110+ (can't find her last post)

Tamra - 46.1

Tina - 50

Good Morning all!!

John I had the cherry MOM too and I thought it was good lol.

My thoughts are with the both of you tomorrow. Im so excited this day is already here for you both. I had a dream last night I saw your picture that they give you after surgery it was cool. WEird lol.

Lee, Pat gave me a really nice track suit that is now too big on me, what size are you? I can send it home with someone at the end of the month from our meeting. I think you would like it too!!

Candra I am going to have to try those ideas when I advance to stage 3 which should be in a week. I kinda remember Doc Who saying something about me being on stage 2 a little longer because he added more in my band, im really hoping I was hearing things but if not oh well what can ya do right!

How is everyone else doin?

That is so AWESOME Pat!!! Love it! We are amazing!!

Great number gang!!

CoCo, I'm in an 20 but closing in on 18. Would love a track suit!

All I can say is that the Benefiber I had in my crystal light and the MoM are a charm. I'm ready, bring on that surgery! :biggrin: I would do a commercial for Benefiber. This week I've been adding it to Crystal Light and the results are amazing. I highly recommend it. costco has a big bottle, looks like a 5 year supply, for $19. Good stuff.

Now I just have to figure out what to pack for my night or two at the Richmond Fantasy Suites! I hear they have a great nursing staff there.

16.5 lbs. :biggrin: Not bad but def. not there yet :thumbup:

Hey everyone - I thought it would be fun to see how much weight we have all lost as a group. So I went through the last few pages and picked up the amounts lost from your tickers.

I came up with 816.3 lbs. How cool it that? We Rock!

So let me know if any of these numbers are off or if I forgot someone.

Ali - 12

Analynn - 11

Ash - ?

Candra - 51.7

Donna - 55

Heather - 42.3

Jes - 33.6

John - ?

Laurel - 15

Lee - 21

Maria - 48

Monique - 21.3

Nicole - 85.3

Nicolie - 48

Pam - 66

Pat - 51

Reggie - 59

Riley - 110+ (can't find her last post)

Tamra - 46.1

Tina - 50

I can't come to the Richmond meeting tomorrow as it is the last class for the Emotional Eating class. I hope to see Riley there and find out whats up with her.

I'm here, I'm here!! I was SKIING ladies & John, SKIING! A regular snow bunny!!! I had SO much fun. Hardly even sore, either! Weight at the gym really paid off @ the slopes :-)

Heavy-duty Valentines Day stuff with Chris (formerly Bachelor #1) when I got back :-) Its the first time in many years for both of us that we have celebrated this holiday and actually enjoyed it - I love being spoiled, and he loves to spoil me! He was good about not giving me candy (although I gave him some, LOL) but I got flowers and a new Starbucks travel mug and special coffee and a fancy dinner out . . I am SO glad he knows about the ol' band cause I don't have to explain when I'm "done" after 3 bites! I took courses 3 & 4 (and most of #2!) home and was still eating it when he came over the next night, lol! 3 meals . . . . .

So this morning we talked about how I'm not getting up and going to the gym in the early AM any more, and that is affecting how well I stay (or dont stay) on plan the rest of the day. He stays over 4 nights a week now, so that's 4 mornings out of 7 that I'm NOT getting up and getting to the gym, which is NOT helping me to move forward! He feels bad yeah, but it's me who has to make the change again . . . . so he's agreed to not gripe when the alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m., and to encourage me to go! Jeez its been over a week. Must get back on plan . . . .l

115 lbs down for me, it was 121 but I've gained a few back :-(

Good luck John & Lee!!!