Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Omg....okay forgive my lameness but I didn't realize there's staples in there??? That just kinda scared me back into reality real fast......

john & lee you are mighty quiet....getting excited, nervous, anxious???

MO I didn't do as good as you. I had half a fillet, half a baked potato, two spoon fulls of spinach, and one shrimp. I didn't bother with the lobster guess that can be dinner tomorrow. I'm full I feel it in my throat.

Ricotta cheese tastes like cottage doesn;t it. I use them interchangeably. The omelets sound delish

There aren't any staples inside of you Tamra - they are stitches. The port is stitched to your chest muscle and the band is stitched to your stomach. The stitches dissolve as they have no way of removing them. If you eat solid things before your stitches heal, you could pop a stitch. That's also why we can't go back to working out for six weeks.

Ohhh oops I read to fast and heard staples...well heck that's still scary...how do they check and make sure I am healed okay??

I am still taking the flintstones, and two chewy viactiv ones...

12 online, chat people! LOL

Hi Everyone - Happy Heart Day!

I made heuvos for everyone for brunch - torrillas, bacon flavored black Beans, avocado, scrambled eggs with onions and peppers, salsa, lite sour cream, cheese. They looked good - I had egg salad! Also made heart shaped brownies and blondies for my son and husband. So Tamra - what is this thing with cooking????

One of my sisters is visiting from New Mexico and we met my other sister that lives here up North outside of Guernville at the redwood forest - Armstrong Wood State Park. We walked for almost an hour - it was beautiful - moss growing on everything and the creek was really running fast.

CoCo - yes isn't being able to get in your own bed great? My port is doing a little better now that I am close to 3 weeks. I don't need to sleep with a pillow to lean on - I can even sleep on my side - and Candra you will approve - can have s_x being on the bottom comfortably! I know TMI!

Mo and Jes - yum on your V-Day dinners! I wish....

Pammie - awesome work girl! it must feel good.

Tamra - hang in. I know it is hard. Go back to making pork roasts with BBQ if you like that and puree that up with a little veggie so you get some Fiber. I added 2 tbsp of brocolli to my chicken last night and to the salmon I had tonight (mixed with lite alfredo sauce - very yummy!)

Lee and John - how are you doin'?

Heather - keep walking a little and stretching to help the soreness. You go girl! So proud of you.

Riley - miss you!

Reggie - where are you also? everything ok?

Tina, Donna, Maria, Ashley- hope you are well and had a good day.

LOL @ Pat ~ Thanks for sharing, that made me smile!!

I have cans of chunky Soup, and also black bean soup, I will go back to those this week, and go to Trader Joes and get more meats. I think I only have really thick steaks left in the freezer, and I dont see Rib eyes pureing unless someone has a secret for me....

Tamra - no don't try the steak - it will be too thick. Go back to getting the meats that you like. Since we can eat so little make sure it is something you really like. I'm surprised you didn't like the chicken with gravy. I love it - I used the real thick Heinz jar gravy - it tastes like Thanksgiving! Did your BF get you a valentine? I got a John Mayer CD - it is really great - the one he won the grammy for.

Yeah Pat I didn't like the chicken I didn't do it with the new gravy I got from trader joes so I will try tomorrow.

Got spoiled for vday. Flowers, new undies, small kitchen tools and a pair of sketcher shape ups!

Tamra - WOW you hit the jack pot! Keep him! My hubby is also getting us tickets to a concert that I wanted to go to in March and he wrote me a really sweet card telling me how proud he was of me.

Hey ladies!

I did end up at the gym this afternoon, did about 30 min on the treadmill and I feel less sore already. I was sore in the shins, the hips and the muscles on the outside of my back. Good times! I actually like feeling a little sore since it reminds me that I did something worth doing.

We don't really Celebrate Valentine's day, both our b-days are in Feb so it's a lot of celebrating. We get eachother cards. I made my favorite Soup tonight. I planned on buying macaroni Grill's chicken Toscani soup but when I called to order it I was told they took it off the menu a few weeks ago. So, with the assistance of my friend Google, I found the recipe. It's pretty bomb. Nicole- let me know if you want some. I don't know how it will puree, but even strained it's pretty good.

This weekend has been beautiful. We had great weather on Saturday when I did my 5k, and today was so nice too. I walked at the gym today because I found out the tie-breaker rule for the challenge is based on attendance. So I'm going to get to the gym as much as possible, even if its just for a few minutes! lol.

Tomorrow is my fella's birthday. And I have my appt to get my body fat test in the morning, better go find my swimsuit!

Anyone hear about the Kevin Smith/Southwest incident? I'm so glad I know I fit in airline seats now.