Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Happy Valentines day everyone!!

My agenda today is to sit in my cozy recliner and snuggle up with my hunny and watch movies. Sounds like a perfect day!! I slept in my bed last night for the first time and it was amazing.. I slept like a baby lol. I have a little bit of a hard time getting out but I think I have found a roll over trick that seems to work without pain at my port lol.. Anyways, gunna go eat some applesauce and plop my butt on the couch. Hope everyone has a good day.

Heather - sorry you're sick - it all starts with the sore throat, then the never ending cough!

TamTam - just don't want you to hurt yourself - have to heal inside!! The restriction WILL come but you gotta be patient. With the band you struggle in the beginning - you need to stick wih the 1200 cal diet if you have to eat something, stick to the SOFTER food that won't hurt you!!

Coco - have a fun snuggly day

hey ya'll

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

So I jumped back on the horse and took my sore butt to the bridge and walked it this morning. Hippie! then I stopped at the red box and got 2 movies for us to watch in bed...that's where the outfit will come in (heels and all) since we didn't eat Breakfast.

Tamra, I think you are like me I had pretty much no restriction in the beginning well I still don't but you have to try and be strong I know it's hard. Instead of fries try having cheese sticks in your purse or some other Protein.< /p>

Yea, Heather go do a little short walk, I bet you'll feel better. but bundle up. Plus it's a beautiful day.

type at you all later.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope all are well and on track. I did manage to go to the gym...Thanks to a friend of mine who wanted to join...Otherwise, I was going to flake out. We did a Step Aerobics class and sat in the dry sauna for 10mins. We even got in the hot tub for 5 minutes. I'm at 9760 steps so far and the day isn't over. Whoo Hoo!!!

Valentine's dinner is-Ribeye steaks and lobster tails on the grill, baked potatos and steamed broccoli...I do plan to eat...

Heather-You go girl! I'm so proud of you....Like others, I would have jumped into my car and left...Cursing the chick that left me all the way home..... You are so motivated. Pour some of that juice on me!!! LOL :angry:

Tamra-Cool it girl! Like Candra said you have to heal. You don't want to stretch out your pouch or worse.

Jes-Hott mama! You so fast.... Luv it! Have fun!!! You got the wine on ice????

Pat-How are you feeling???

Nicole-You doing so good. Sorry mommy had to leave. Does she come often?

John and Lee-It's the count down now. I know you both are super ready...

Ashley-I totally understand your situation. Just know everything will work out. He is so lucky to have you to be able to step in to care for him. Tina is right. You need to call in some authorities so that the neglect is well documented. Some women are not good mothers, naturally. Hopefully, she can someday turn her life around and become the mother he needs her to be. Just remember your goals and why you are doing this. Good job on getting most of the $$$. I just wish there were some other way.

Riley Jane??? Where the heck are you? Why are you not on here as much? You are one of the main reasons I joined this thread when I was just a lurker. I miss you lady.... Come back.

Tina-How are you girl? I'm glad to see you are in good spirits. Be sure to let us know what happens with the new fill location.

I have to get to 195lbs by the end of the month. I need to lose 4-5lbs. Can I do it???

Food so far on V-Day:

B-Green tea with Peach and Starbucks Carmel macchiato later

L-1/3 costco cesear salad w/ chicken and 4oz pink lemonade

D-will be steak, lobster, baked potato, steamed broccoli....I just hope I can contain myself and don't eat it all!!! LOL

Yeah I know all, I really am restarting tomorrow am (I am not hungry tonight so wont be eating, just downing Water and flushing myself out).

I cant do that anymore, I feel really quilty as it is.

Feb 17th is my next appt with Robin, where I assume I start stage 4....been looking at the binder, 3 oz chicken and 2 tablespoons broccoli?? how the hell u measure broccoli like that LOL.

good for you Candra....I just can't imagine cottage cheese and anything. We are not having dessert. I've got filet mignon(sp) and lobster, spinach and baked potato. I'm gonna have a little of each :angry:

Don't worry Tamra you'll get it together.

So the 17th is a Richmond group meeting we should all try to go help keep us on track. those of us close by anyway....

Jess I am there

MO we are having pretty much the same meal ....My hunny is outside on the grill right now. Way to go on your exercise. I'm going to try and hit that bridge in the morning. I got a gift certificate to the nail shop so I may try to get by there tomorrow too.

My appt w/ Dr P is on the 7th so I need to loose 5 more myself.

I spent my Valentine's Day finishing my painting and pulling weeds and mowing the lawn. My arms and shoulders are a hurting. It was so nice outside today. I had my parents over for dinner tonight - bbqd hamburgers and homemade potato salad. I had about 1/3 cup potato salad and couldn't eat the last bite. It had egg in it but I know there wasn't enough Protein in it. I bought 10 lbs of potatos yesterday at Winco - 99 cents for 10 lbs, 1.28 for 5 lbs - My kids are going to get a lot of baked potatoes this week.

Glad to hear you are all having a special day today.

Good evening all!

Jes-Every 2 weeks comes around so fast. I totally forgot the meeting was this Wed. I just may try to make it.

dinner was so good. I ate 1/2 of a lobster tail, almost half of a ribeye and a tiny bit of rice and 2 broccoli florets. I am comfortable, not stuffed. I did have some camomile tea about an hour before dinner so that I woud not overeat....

Ashley-Do you want to go to the Richmond support group meeting if I go? I can drive.

Tamra-good for you girl. Did you hit the treadmill???

Candra-Thanks for the support. BTW, last week I lived on Theraflu. I had to take something. If it weren't okay...Opps!!!:hurray: I survived and I felt a hell of a lot better. I hope you feel better. How we can't be the kind of peps that lose when they're sick???? I make me want to eat all kinds of stuff....Ya know? Feed a cold???? Never starve??? ROTF LMAO.

Heather-Sorry you're sick. How was the weather when you were doing your 5k? Get well and sweat!!!

Nicole-how's the recliner???? Get up! Get walking!!!!:angry:

Ewww, JES, not cottage cheese - ricotta cheese! I gotta got help my old boss tomorrow or I'd try to get my trunk up and walk with you - I sure could use the exercise & fresh air -

I'll be at the meeting Wednesday but can ya'll txt me to remind me around noon that day - I can not be responsible for my sometimers when I'm under the weather!

TamTam - You'll get it down - It's a learning process - you might get an ear full from Robin if she or liz is reading this forum LOL - Just worried about you hurting yourself or rupturing some stitches in there!!!!!

Mo - We are all here to support each other - I am so in love with my theraflu right now - gonna drink some more tonight - so glad they have it in sf. Im not one of the kind of peeps that loses weight for anything, not illness, not stress or sadness - nor a broken hear! We have our beauty so i guess we can't have it all!

Hey Grumpys-wife - LOVE THE NAME - HAHAHAHA

I made my hubby & I brunch today

Shrimp & spinach omelets with fresh mozzarella & Tomato slices with a basil & olive oil drizzle. Decaf Iced Green tea. he got a warm croissant - but I did not try that - afraid of the bread stories I've heard with good restriction LOL.

So, Omelets are not really my friend - too soft, it went right thru the band so I ate almost the whole thing. But that & my tiramisu ricotta cheese was all I had today.

I got back to see Doc Who in April and I gotta be down at least another 4lbs so I don't get into trouble. That would make it 10lbs total.