Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Heather - I am so proud of you - I probably woulda given up, got in my car and drove to taco bell!

Ashley - proud of you too my sista! Takin in that baby is a very selfless act and he will probably stand a chance at a decent life with you by his side. It will all work out! Let us know what kaiser says!! Congrats on the weight loss !!!!

Pat - you are rockin this thing! congrats to you too on the weight loss

JES - I am right there with you - I will dress like I'm thin in a heartbeat - scary thing is, as long as I don't look in a mirror I feel/think I'm cute!

Tamra - yes girlie - you are doing much better than your past but I know you can do better than this - heck, I know I can do better than this too LOL

Coco - you enjoying your road trip?? You look JUST like your mother!

yay my new couch is here. So comfy!!

Anyways, happy valentines day everyone!! I am dropping the baby off with my mom and going out w. the bf tonight to Celebrate a day early. avoid the crowds and all this way :smile:

talk to ya all tomorrow!

Hey all just checkin in real quick, im pooped.. My road trip was fun I didnt want to see my momma leave, I loved having her here. SHe was such a huge help. I was able to visit some friends too which was nice, I love showing everyone my battle scars!! Thats what I call them lol..

Heather I am so damn proud of you girl. I would have done the same thing as Candra and gone to TB.. You have so much drive its awesome!! You are going to kick Ass in this challenge

Pat it feels SUPER tight and I just got up and walked around the couch and tried to strech thats what DOnna advised me to do.. It went away pretty quick probably because it was just pudding but man it was a pain at first. Im trying to eat slower too now.

Went to trader joes in stockton and got the black bean Soup I am going to finish my 3 other servings (from the same can) of slipt pea tomorrow so I cant wait to try it!!

Ok well I just took some meds, I have been trying to only take them before bed but Mr. Port was hurtin a little more today. Have a great night all...

Ashley call CPS and have them get involved. If nothing else they can deal with the mother so this doesn't happen again. Sound to me like she is neglecting that baby all the signs are there. HE should not go back and when she gets out you know she will demand him back. That baby is being neglected and should not go back. If you can't handle him there is no shame in putting him in foster care. She pulled you in cause she knows that if CPS got involved she will be watched from here on out and can't mess up anymore.

All the signs of neglect are there just from what you wrote...........that baby needs intervention he SHOULD NOT go back to her until she has CPS supervision to make sure she doesn't neglect him..............

JUst my opinion working for CPS and all:-) I would jump on that case in a minute she needs to be supervised as a parent or that baby will pay for it long term.

YOu could be getting paid for placement if CPS was involved. And you can get welfare for non needy relatives to have him in your home..........

Just my thoughts............

I found a lap band approved fill center in the Bay area.......nothing in Sacramento so far. But I have a phone appointment with them next week. I Don't know the cost but I will get all the details. They have emailed me several times..........will provide the details.

I can't go to Kaiser this month

I have been busy cleaning and painting today. I finally finished painting around my recessed lights and under the kitchen cabinets and the cupboards in the hall. I painted the walls about 2 years ago. I also scrubbed the counters and went through my junk in the corner. It took me all day. I am going to continue with the cleaning tomorrow. My aunt, cousin and her 1 1/2 yr old from Illinois are coming to visit on 2/24 and I will need to clean until then to get everything done.

Glad you are feeling good CoCo - don't overdo it.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day tomorrow - just another day for me. Maybe next year will be different. My son is going bowling tomorrow morning with his girlfriend and giving her her gift then. I helped him pick out the card - this is the first time he has given a girl something at Valentine's Day.

My Tylenol nighttime is starting to kick in so I'll check in tomorrow. Night all.

Hahaha - Pammie - I have had blue tape in my hallway for 6 months now - I've painted the living room, diningroom, my bedroom, the bathroom & the loft but I can't seem to figure out what color to do the kitchen & hallway! Hall way is real small & closed in so I was thinking to just do it a bright white - right now it's a dull flatt off white - that's how the whole house was when we bought it. I really want to do the kitchen yellow but the hubby isn't going for it.

Tina and/or Pammie can you tell me if sugar free theraflu is legal?? I can't take this cough anymore!! My port is so sore from it and my puffer isn't working so well anymore so i just need something. I swear I am the cough-a-cabana now!

TamTam - did you have a good time?

Coco - I'm sure if you make a fuss mommy will be right back to rescue you :smile:

Hmm I think it is ok.......never used it though. LOL@your port being sore from coughing. I had a bad, bad cold in November and my port was killing me!! I know, I know......throwing up will do that to your port as well.

Well I am headed to bed. Long weekend is half over and I have to get alot done tomorrow............night all!!

Noooo! Tina, you're right, The weekend is half over. booooooooo.

Heather honey...I am so very proud of you! You have represented us well, by NOT quitting! Your endurance just keeps me motivated...I wish I was walking with you, I would have been honored! I have been the last to finish a 5K, honestly I felt like I finished first...for me, for my health, and 4 those supporting me..because I FINISHED! You go girl, your persistance is going to/IS paying off! Will u slow down just a little for me at the walk in the grove? hehehe!

Right here for ya honey!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!

JES - how'd that outfit work out? hehehehe

So I couldn't take it anymore last night and heated up some Water for my theraflu, drank it right down and was out for the night! Thank God for small favors! Now I got my hot tea & albuterol and hoping to make it thru b-fast with the hubby - he wants to take me out but I don't have the strength. I haven't done anything else - not hoochie fit, no cooking - NADA! I did get hiim a card & a big fat hersheys kiss :smile: Oh, well - there's always next year....

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

OMG! All I can say is today is a new day. My band doesn't stop much, so chinese food for dinner (I only ate salt/pepper chicken aand the inside of 2 potstickers and avoided everything else on the table), with carrot cake as my dessert...then a few fries later when in the city buming around Castro. whoopsie! It was super yummy tho, and I even drank Water during...ack!

So today, 3 meals a day, drinking 1 hr after, and 1 hr on the treadmill.

Have a good day everyone!!

It wont hurt, I have enough cellulite and padding..LMAO JK!

I know I know, bad on my part...I told Nicollie I swear my band isnt working. I am NEVER FULL, I never feel bad, etc. Its like I am just here, same ol tamra...I dont like it....I want this so called restriction you all talk of...

I'm sick too! Bummer. Well, so far it's just a gnarly sore throat but I know the rest is coming my way. The fella just got over his cold and gave it to me. That's love. Oh, and it's his birthday tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

I'm hecka sore from my workout yesterday. It just tells me I need to walk way more. And I should stretch more too. I'm wondering if I should rest today or do a light walk. Hmmm. I'll keep you posted, I know you're on the edge of your seats.