Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Coco girl- Tomorrow is the day..yippeee I am so happy for you.

Everyone- I am so bummed I missed saturday. I have been so depressed lately I cant find a job anywhere. I have two potential opportunities temp of course but nothing for sure yet. I tested for Kaiser today. My EDD is running out in a few weeks. So my butt needs to get in gear and find a job quick!! so I am just stressing big time. I ve been noticing I have been wanting to eat more. I went to zumba this morning that felt very good. You all look so great!! so so hapy for everyone. cant wait until feb 27th I am pushing myself to that one.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning Nicole - see you on the banded side.

I'm off to take my son to the dr to get his wart burned off and to find some daytime liquid cough medication for me - almost died coughing at work today.

CoCo, I wanted to come by and wish you a wonderful surgery. I know you'll be fine and will come through with flying colors. Take good care of yourself.

Tamra - I don't even want to see my scale today - I'm scared!

I went with JES to her people's house for a super bowl party and boy can those ladies cook - Like Reggie! - anyway, it's amazing how much you can eat with the band if you're washing everything down with a little drinky-drink! I had such a great time!

Reggie - have I thanked you yet for the wonderful party you had for us?? I always enjoy your company and cooking LOL

Pat - PM me your address girlfriend and I will pitch in for that ticket! Just how fast were you going ... enquiring minds want to know hahahaha

Heather - love the tude! why put off till tomorrow what you can do right now! Back on track this instant LOL

Pammie - good luck to your son!

Hi karen!!!!

Thanks everyone!! Got a call from Kaiser for my surgery time (I guess they call us now) anyways I have to be there at 6am...So I am thinking we will leave here by 4:30 Im sure thats a little early but I would rather sit and wait then be late lol..

Went and picked up my nausea stuff and it took me an hour and 1/2 in the waiting room. I was talking to the lady in front of me and she is getting Bypass. I told her about the pointwest support group she said she will be there. SHe has seen the psychologist and I believe she said Park is her Dr.. SO YAY.. new friend lol...

Anyways, im bored out of my mind and not too hungry. Been drinkin Water all day and trying to eat really lite!!

Good luck tomorrow Nicole! Onederland is just around the corner :-)

Go Coco, get your band on!! I'm so excited for you!

Nicolie-I'm so very excited for you! Tomorow is the start of your new life. Enjoy and be sure to let us know when you have crossed over.

Candra-that's why I threw yo plate away. Lol

I am completely out of control. I feel crappy! I haven't exercised since last Saturday, I'm eating everything and way too much! Help!!!!!

I hing I'm going to pretend I'm getting my band tomorrow and start at square 1.... stage 1 here I come. Anyone with me? Jes, are you down?

Good Luck tomorrow Nicole!! You'll be fine I will be thinking about you tomorrow and watching for your post!!

Reggie so sorry I missed Saturday I ended up working most of the day. It was a mess and took some time.......long story.

This might be a sore point and forgive me if it is but where did Liz go?? She quite posting. DId you give up?

Just wondering I notices you guys started together and now your getting banded.........and I wondered what happened with her.

Ok well I am still cleaning my house but it is pretty close to done. Spring cleaning early. I want everything clean and organized so one less distraction.........

WEll this is my last post tonight, im sitting here waiting to go to the airport to get my momma. I took my anti-nasuea pill and man it made me loopy lol.. Im ready for bed thats for sure...

Thanks everyone, see you on the bandside!! Im outty!!

Maria- When you're bummed and depressed you need to come hang out! I swear, Saturday was just what the doctor ordered. Don't make Pam or me kidnap you to get you to the next meeting.... You know we'll do it!

Maria - Listen to Heather!

Mo - guess I owe you a big fat THANK YOU!! ;>)

I love my band but I need to figure out how to get my mouth on board. I'm gonna go over to Kaiser psychiatric dept personally on Friday when I know I have the day completely free and open to do so! Addiction of any kind sucks

Tina - I haven't heard much from Liz - I gave her a website like for a lap band support system in Sacramento and I hope that she followed thru with it. There is too much "hurt" still between her & coco so I believe that is why she has decided to stay away from here. We can catch her on FB.

Liz - if you're reading keep us updated on your journey

Hey everybody, whew I just got home got off work at 8pm. This is after getting there at 7am that's 11 hours!! After a completely jam packed weekend. Wow Candra we did see each other 3 days in a row. It's all good though. I enjoyed it.

Nicolie, I guess by the time you read this you will be banded whoo hoo!!

Mo, I'm willing to give it a try, that means liquids tomorrow. ok. That is pretty much the pouch test. I am beyond out of control I ate a burger this evening and I feel like S#!T

Pat I'm sorry you got a ticket, that's the pits. We'll have to help you out.

I'm sorry you're bummed Maria. They keep saying things are going to get better something will turn up.

Pam glad you had fun yesterday. :cursing:

ugh, let me go I'm feeling it. ttyl

Thanks everyone!! Got a call from Kaiser for my surgery time (I guess they call us now) anyways I have to be there at 6am...So I am thinking we will leave here by 4:30 Im sure thats a little early but I would rather sit and wait then be late lol..

CoCo - I am thinking positive thought for you my triplet sister! Awesome on getting to 40lbs - way to go girl! (I am down 10 lbs in 2 weeks from surgery - so cool!)

Listen, when there was all that mix up with my surgery time and the OR Manager called me she told me that the nurses don't get there at 6 so you will have to wait until about 6:30. We got there at 6:15 - 20 and they didn't call me back until about 6:45.