Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Yes, it was an amazing book but it was a novel. Oprah uncovered that he just made it up. Some of it was true but the gory details were made up to sell books. The dentist scenes etc never happened. He came on her show and said he made it all up. But as a novel, it was pretty compelling. :thumbup:

So quiet here tonight eh? I'm going to crawl in bed and see how long I can sleep. I'll probably read for an hour, then crash.

Cool Lee, I hadn't noticed we had the same...hope you don't mind. I really didn't know what I was doing on that ticker thing so I just kind of picked the first pretty one I found....lol

Hope everyone had a great day and I hope to be strong tomorrow and not eat any guacomole! lol:tongue::thumbup::tongue:

Ali, I don't mind at all!!

Hi Ladies!

Reggie – Thanks so much for hosting us tonight! What a beautiful house and family you have! food was excellent!

Lee – I think its “No blind NG tube”. I hope you are feeling better.

It was great seeing everyone tonight! Thanks for making Nikki and I so welcome! Donna thanks for the NY push!

Night all!

Hey everyone.......

Sorry I missed it was a crazy, long day and I am down for the rest of the weekend. I pushed it a bit to much and realized the more the day went on that I felt ok but not 100% better......but duty called :-) HOpw you all had fun disappointed I missed out.

I just ready Dear John and it was a good book. I also read The last chance same author as Dear John and that was even better. I am trying to read Lovely Bones now but it is sorta a weird book......not sure if I like it yet!!

I am beat I am headed to bed. Starting over tomorrow :-)

Edited by swrktp

Lee ~ Awh man I thought it was real! ;( LOL oh well, it was still good!

Tina ~ I tried Lovely Bones, I couldn't get into it, to strange.

Yea Tamra it is weird......

Ok I need to chance my tickers I am firmly 5 pounds up. I also don't think the Christmas decor is very motivating.

salad and Water today here. And sugar free popsicles tonight.

I'm home what a great afternoon/evening. Reggie your hospitality is over the top. Thank you so much fro hosting us. Pat thanks for driving...I forgot you were less than 2 weeks out hope it wasn;t too much.

John, I came home and showed the hubby our group picture. I said this is the only guy in the group and his wife is HOTT!!

Everybody looks so good we are such a nice looking group.

Reggie, I already cooked the plantain and boy was it good. How many carbs were in that thing?

Riley, Tamra, Lee, Tina we missed you.

Reggie- Thank you Sooo much for havin us all over :thumbup: I had soo much fun meeting everyone!

And Mo-Thanks hun for driving me. I realy enjoyed your company :ohmy:

I'm gona go off to bed now more to post in the AM :thumbup:

Good night all, it was great as always seeing you all tonight!! Im pooped!! Just got home a little bit ago.

Thanks sooooo much Reggie you are awesome!! Your food was amazing... (my hunny loved it too)

I will post again tomorrrow, gunna add some more before pics!!

Love you all!!

Reggie, tonight was just what I needed! My fella loved his dinner too, he commented on it about 3 times. (That's mad props)

It was so nice to see everyone. It was great to get so many non-Sac people too! We sure did miss Nicole, Tina, Maria and everyone else!

Good late evenin Ladies & John (our trooper!)

What a blast tonite was, and so needed....by all of us, at least I think I heard almost everyone say it! hehehe

Reggie-our costco Queen & awesome hostess & family...

thank you for the hospitality, delicious food(do u cater?) AND entertainment...go T, Ni & Savannah!

Pat!!! You look like a new woman, the surgery is already lookin good on you, so brave to come for a meal...u really look at least 15 yrs younger!

Jes & Monique, again ladies lookin lovely, can I borrow the braids/locks? hehehe Such sweet smiles!

Ash...so cool to finally meet u, and enjoying following your story...and that u are stickin it out...with us! You are prettier/younger than your picture!

Pammie...Candra (our clothes cop) was right...the red does look good on yu! Hope Taran enjoyed also, did they like the cake? BTW, it was too funny seeing Candra told bout the tooo big clos for her...so glad I passed inspection! hehehe

Thanks for takin the measurements & u do it well!

Heather honey, I am not giving up on you, 2010 is your year...time to break thru, just call me for the appt-hehehe.

John & Nikki, so cool to finally meet you both, and to hear your whole story... we are pulling for you...3rd ones the charm! You are also so brave to hang w/ us ladies!

"Colie" what can I say? AAron Neville on the way home...rainy nite in Sacto...hehehe...it IS YOUR week darlin!

K...will do best to post pics, we sure missed our ladies who couldnt make it...dont forget the support grp, Feb 27th!!!

post-246064-13813139095737_thumb.jpg

post-246064-1381313912079_thumb.jpg

post-246064-13813139121095_thumb.jpg

post-246064-13813139121364_thumb.jpg

post-246064-13813139121623_thumb.jpg

Loved seeing all these gorgeous pics and reading the wonderful reviews of the evening! Next time I'magonnab there! :thumbup:

Cute pictures everyone!! Looks like you all had fun!

Pat you do look GREAT!! :)

John your a cutie! hahahaha!