Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

There is no known motive for the shooting. Nicole's brother-in-law was there with his brother and a friend. They were talking in the parking lot when a car drove through, stopped in front of them and fired multiple shots. The other two were not hit.

The Sheriff's press release is here Sheriff's Media Release

Nicole – Very sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Don’t eat too much.

Lee – Awesome! See you tomorrow, I’ll be wearing a black Hawaiian shirt.

Candra – Thanks for the kind words! Now if I can only lose some more weight!

Hello Ladies!!! Wish me luck tomorrow. I’m partially pissed off, nervous at loosing enough for them to proceed and just worn out from the failures, drives to Richmond and hassle…

I just found this site, posted somewhere else on here. It's a prepared meal company with all band-friendly foods!

Bandtasticmeals.com

Seems interesting, expensive... but interesting.

I just found this site, posted somewhere else on here. It's a prepared meal company with all band-friendly foods!

Bandtasticmeals.com

Seems interesting, expensive... but interesting.

Wow, why didn't I think of that!

Hello ladies, Save the date...I'm having a ladies night/happy hour kind of thing at my house on Friday, 2/5, 6-9pm. Everyone is invited. I live in El Sobrante (actually down the street from the Pinole Kaiser) So if you are in the area and can make it I'd love to have you. This is not an all "band" group and we won't be discussing the band. Just a healthy and fun gathering.

I'll be sending out an evite with all the details but I wanted to give you a heads up. :smile2:

Jes - I'm there!

Heather - you are just a wealth of info today - I love that pic - it's the coolest thing yet!

John - I hear ya on how frustrating all this can be and I'm happy to say that I really don't know how you feel but i do know that it will be greater later! At some point, you'll be jogging down the street with your headphones on thinking about all this hassle you've been put thru and just have to laugh!

Lee - glad you got into the thursday class but just a warning ya'll they tried to separate me & jes cuz we were having too much fun - pee BEFORE you go in cuz if you walk out during the class they will talk about you behind your back like a dog! At least, that's what they did to jes.

So.... I am a complete COMPLETE restriction rookie. I just don't know what I'm doing here yesterday was cool but today IS NOT. I had a scrambled egg for Bfst & that was fine. bout 2hrs later I had a cup of Decaf - that was fine BUT.... I was running my niece around all afternoon and didn't prepare so when she wanted Wendy's i said cool - I ordered a cheeseburger & threw away the bun - I ate about 1/2 the burger and it started to come back up - I spit some out into the bag and was like ok - that was one bite too many - then bout 15 min later walking thru the mall talking to Coco on the phone, here comes the rest - I had to hightail it to the bathroom - my poor niece has no idea what's going on so I had to tell her I had something stuck in my throat - UGH! Did I mention I LOVE THIS THING! I will get the hang of it and learn when to stop but till then, my band won't let me fail YEEEEE HAAAAA

Tamra - what's wrong with you girlie?? Are you picking up your daughter & things? NOthing over 10lbs!!!!

Pat - Just keep an eye on those incitions - if it gets puffy or turns green - go to the hospital LOL One of my little ones, right beneath my boob kept bleeding cuz my bra was right on top of it - sitting up for me was a no-no

Good Evening All!!!

So much is going on this week....Pat banded...John and Lee attending surgery orientation....Nicolie and Lee getting their surgery dates....OMG!!! Nicole's family tragedy...OMG!!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

This week has been a true challenge. I hope all are doing well with the eating. Let's try to make good decisions....I know I am and boy is it hard....I have been eating up a storm...feeling little to no restriction.

Jes, you'll get it soon enough - I think I will need to lose about 20lbs before i need a fill. 5cc's seems to be pretty good! So now all I need to do is lay off the midnight chocolate LOL Funny how that never seems to come back up! I shoulda ordered a band that doesn't like chocolate!!

Heather - they kinda stole my idea. I want to open a RNY Band friendly rest. and only serve the correct portion sizes.

Jess- I am there too! Nice and local the way I like it LOL.

John Lee and Nicolie - good luck tomorrow!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I just got back from thr Antioch WLS meeting. It was great. Everyone was welcoming and supportive. They had a drawing and gifts at the end, a scrapbook with group members before and after pictures, lots of print outs like receipes and information papers. There where a lot of people there, i would say 75% post op and 25% preop, a handfull of Richmond people and about 6 sleevsters and NO bandsters. I had so much fun meeting people. It was much better then the fremont wls group, although there was no scale.< /p>

Mo, honey I am draging you next time!

John & Lee, I meet a guy there that is getting sleeved in March by Dr. Ihm (sp?) in Richmond :tongue:

Ok I have home work to do and a bed that is calling my name!

Hope all is doing well, Nicole you have my prayers :smile2:

Ash- I'm so glad you had a good meeting, that sounds like fun! Wierd how the Fremont meeting wasn't great, the Elk Grove one is run by Fremont patients and it is terrible. It's a weekly meeting less than 5 miles from my house and they're so the opposite of friendly and welcoming, I won't go!

Evenin all...

Nicole, so sorry for your family, just so sad, what is daughter & sister's name again..to keep in prayer! As well as u & Auds!

Hope everyone is doing well, enjoyin some this sunshine while we have it! I am doing well, life has been overwhelming at times lately, but am so very thankful for this band....

ohhh, do de a doh...feeling that restriction!!! Eh Candra?!

Wishing well, to our on deck S/B OS, Nicolie, Lee & John! Wish I could be there tomorrow...we be supportin our team!

You go Pat, got yo band on! Just make sure u takin the time for u...healing up well, resting and still studying the books!

Tamra, hope u healing as well, it does take several weeks...

YES, Reggie...I am planning on being there, will "the hubby"?

Not sure Jes...seems like a fun time...IF so, Nicole, u game?

Have a good nite rest yu all! :smile2: