Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Yea that MOM stuff is killer.....of course I misread the instructions and took a double dose .........LOL!!

Heather are you at the court on Power Inn?? That is where I will be. What floor are you on?

ok what do they say gentle as a dove but sly as a fox........LOL. That will be me tomorrow. This is my second "check up' this week...........I don't get it. But today I was at work and to busy to really talk so maybe that is why..........Kaiser called me tonight and said I had an appointment I was like................what? are you serious?? I had one today already................

Wellbutrin. Pam I never hear back from my doctor. I need to email again. I forgot about that. Oh I better get my prescriptions refilled this month for sure and see my dentist again.

Pat. Wow our group is moving fast.............Heather what is up with Dr. Fisher?? IS he making you still to the rules too!! LOL. You are another one that has a whole different set of rules.........I applaud you for keeping on cause it must be hard to have such a different expectation for you...........

Oh how much is that biggest loser challenge?? I really want to do that. I have to think about getting rid of the gym this month.............but how long is the challenge. Maybe I will do that first...........I paid first and last month so I will have 4 weeks left after I give them notice at the gym.

NIght all.......

Dear Pat, wishing you well this morning. You go girl!

Good luck Pat!!! We love you....

Lee go get your weight check on!!! Good luck!!

At this time, Pat is getting ready to go in, unless she's already been walked back like I was :confused: GO PAT WHOOO HOOO!!!

Lee hurry hurry hurry hurry!!!

Well, I have an emergency appt. with Brianna's Dr this morning shes STILL SICK!! this morning shes holding her ears saying "it hurts"....that was it for me, I called Kaiser. Her dad is on his way to help me since I cant carry her, Ill be back later, send her happy thoughts please ;(

Well Pat should be almost half way done with her surgery about now. Yay Pat!

I found out I can't eat steamed cauliflower and broccoli with a little cheese sauce on it for Breakfast. I ended up in the bathroom twice and I finally feel okay now. Unpleasant to say the least.

I would lay low if I were you Tina - fax them a food journal and try to be agreeable on the phone for now.

PAT - Welcome to the bandside! You should be in the comfy chair chillin out! Cain't wait to hear how your recovery goes!

Tina - I agree with Pammie - lay low sister! Did I mention that the meetings with Robin are NOT a requirement!!! You can lose the 12lbs! I feel for you though, I know how hard it was with so little in my band - Now at 5cc's it's finally working like the tool it was suppose to be. Get yourself a really large bottle of Water and just drink it ALL day long - I put crystal light in mine and it really did help keep me from eating so much all day.

Coco's on the move! it's all fast tracked from her on out! (still workin on my hubby)

Hey John, since you're a veteran at this, take care of Coco in class Thursday.

Tamra - sending Bri good thoughts!! I had a Decaf coffe as soon as I was on full liquids - only had a few sips just because once I started drinking it, i didn't really wasnt it. Hot tea is fine too - AS LONG AS IT IS ALL SF & DECAF!

Lee - you gonna weight in or what?? would be so cool if you could go to the orientation with coco & john.

Pammie - chin up lovely ladie - I know how you feel though as it is those same blues that are keeping me up at night. And I'm alreay oh wellbutrin LOL.

Oh boy - since I got my fill by tummy is so darn loud. I hear it rumblin when the TV & radio are off and I just look over at the hubby and he can hear it too. Not a hungry thing though just an air thing. My life would be so perfect if I could just get past the late night boredom wanting to eat thing though. I had a small handful of sunflower seeds at 2am. Seriously - I need some ambien but they won't give me any :confused:

I know this weather isn't helping any either - it is a proven fact that we want to hybernate & pack on the pounds in the winter - Robin probably wouldn't agree though LMAO

top of the morning ladies.......Ok today will be a good day for me. so far I've had baked chicken wing (good) & laughing cow light cheese wedge. Still hungry but I'm holding off. Chandra I am so jealous I wish I had your restriction....

I noticed last night I had fish with tarter sauce and it reminded me of what Liz said I'm lubing my tube with all this moist stuff. So I'm taking a break from mayo cuz I slather that stuff on everything.

Ok, Pat Dr P ought to be wrapping up by now and you'll waking up soon.

John- I asked kaiser Fremont about vaitamins for the Sleeve and they said to take the same as bypass...

Nicolie- Conragts on the date!!!

Pat- Good Luck :smile2:

Tamra- Hope baby gets better soon :confused:

That's funny lubing your tube - but it makes sense. I just ate my 1/3 cup baked Beans with two little smokies on it. I have a headache as I lost my breakfast but couldn't eat my lunch as then I would have to wait until I got home to have anything.

Pat should have already did her barium swallow and be chillin waiting to go home. Has anyone heard from her?

Hi everyone

Well my baby has a bad ear infection, and a sinus infection. She has drops for her ears, and ammoxacillin (sp) for the infection.....*sigh*

I am just sitting here sipping some tea now, her daddy rented "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" so we are just hanging around the house.

I weighed myself since I was there. 242.3 :confused:

I will be nice today. I think like in the beginning I need to listen and say what they want to hear. food log well after what I know and what I have heard I will write what they want me to write............but I am done talking. I will play the game again.

I am asking after this for fill appointments only though. It is hard for me to take calls at work anyway. I might miss the 3pm call if I can't get out of the office but I will call and check back in so I don't get a note in my file.

Jes your story about the coffee irratates me!! Really?? Ok than I am no gonna put coffee in my log. I will play the game so I can gtet a fill but not helpful and a waste of time. Candra still irratated by that "put the spoon down" story. I think my doc likes check in with Robin first.........so I might have to have them. But I will ask and say it has been a year of once a month I think I can be done now.........:-)

OK Pat,I am at the almost worrying stage. I'm sure your husband has forgotten about texting us. I know mine did...So I hope everything went well and you have a safe trip home.

:confused::thumbup::smile2::thumbup: Go Pat Go Pat Go Pat....

Talked to Pat's hubby she's home and resting everything's good.

Hi everybody!

Thanks for the update on Pat. I'm glad things went well.

hey everyone!!

yeah Pat!!! your banded!!

okay so me and tea? NOT OK!! I got some from starbucks, put 3 splendas in, and omg. my gas is HORRIBLE!! (Pains). My stomach is hurting, my shoulders, etc. I can't get burps out, etc....I am really hurting ;(