Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tina- That sucks. We haven't had much talk of the layoffs, they mention April but I'm trying not to stress about it. I know there's a ton of fraud in IHSS, they've got to get that under control.

Dr Machado seemed pretty cool, I went to her orientation a few years ago. Bobbie (Angel's aunt) had her for her lap band, you should talk to her next month at the meeting. And, there might be another doc at Sutter Roseville (?)

Oh and one last thing Tina- Which courthouse are you at tomorrow?

Way to go Coco!

Tina maybe you shouldn't tell Robin all about your possible layoff. That may cause them to not do anything for you especially if they think you won't be around That way they won't have anything to followup on. I esp wouldn't tell Robin I can only imagine where that would lead.

Lee - Thanks so much for the list!! The two classes last about four hours.

Nicollie – Congratulations! See you in class!!

Jes – The drama / lack of support is getting old. Not sure I’ve lost much weight in two weeks so they might cancel my surgery…We shall see Thursday.

Go Pat!

CoCo - OMG - that is so awesome! OK Tamra - we really are going to be the triplets!! Wasn't there a movie out a few years ago called the Triplets of Belleville about 3 kookie ladies- we can be the Triplets of Bandville (OK I know it was about 3 Old kookie ladies and I am the only one of us that is Old) but still.... So excited. We are doing this together.

CoCo - I might have you beat - I was 219.2 this morning but the MoM is really working so we will see what it is tomorrow morning - it sure feels like live lost a lot in the bathroom!!! Ok sorry TMI!

Yay John and Nicollie will be in the same class!!! Now Lee hurry and make the thurs class too!!!

Okay so serious question for the coffee drinkers. When did you slowly start sneaking it back in??

Today I was craving a skinny latte like no other!! I also like hot tea from there.....whatcha guys think???

Oh and I think it was Tina who didn't want to tell them about layoffs....they all know I am unemployed on cobra and no different treatment. They just reminded me when its over if I am not working wth insurance or get some that I will never get a fill, but baggs will always see me to checkups

Oh yea Jes I didn't think of that. Good Advice.

I won't tell Robin I didn't think of that but it makes sense. I know I am a liability Robin told me in so many words that no one wants to be responsible for me being in ER again......****sigh**** So I am not getting any leniency and my rules for fills is different than other patients. If they give me a fill and I get to tight again it is lawsuits all over the place. Or if the band slips.......anything makes me a liability to them since I have the history in my chart now.

Robin told me if she approved a fill and I have to get another unfill.......that is looks bad for the person who approved it. So they are playing it oversafe to make sure........Dr. Baggs basically said the same thing but nicer.....I really have to lose on my own to prevent "issues" and more problems. I think my case was discussed with the whole bariatrics Department and I mentioned something about protien shakes and hearing from people online they would keep me full at night......well obvious Robin told Liz that. I didn't say I drank one only that some people from Kaiser South SF said they would work..................

anyway I am getting lots of follow up calls this week!! LOL. Dr. Baggs gave me the option to wait two months before I came back. I think he is done with fills for awhile. .......I told I better go with one month since two months without a fill was a serious problem........he just said 12 pounds in a month is alot but if you try you can probably do it........................he said I am not close a week before I can reschedule for another month out. That would be five months of no fill though......I really don't want that.

But hmmm................yea I will not say much tomorrow. I was told by Dr. Baggs that Robin told him I was not doing a food journal which I am but since I didn't fax them to her................I told Dr. Baggs she was being to pushy and not listening when I talkedso I needed a break from her...........I said when she was ready to listen to me and talk adult to adult I

L!! GREAT!!!

I will work with Robin as an equal nothing else.......I told Dr. Baggs and asked if he was gonna write it down. He was typing so I know he did...........:-) I will tell he again tomorrow. Dr. BAggs said she wrote something about me eating sliders and that is why my weight loss was slow........I didn't say that at all. I didn't talk at the group fills so I KNOW I didn't say that...........I told Dr. BAggs that was her assumption but she never asked me what was going on.......she assumed she knew. I told him I like to be asked and listened to..........Oh dear I was ever so assertive and I still think it was the right thing but I think it is gonna hurt me................

I told Dr. Baggs is she was rude to me I would not be calling her back............I joked and just told him social worker expect respect...........he laughed but now I am thinking I said to much........

I really think that the last convo with RObin was good......I think things will be better this time. I just feel like they want to hear certain things and maybe they want me to say what they want to hear not the whole truth..................I like the truth but maybe that is hurting me to much right now!! So what do you ladies thing. Vague........I can give the food log she wants!!

Oh Heather I will be at Power Inn Road Court tomorrow.

Heather I heard in 19 days they had 14 felony IHHS cases in the fraud unit...........I think 395,000 in fraud. So I do hope that is the direction they head. That is how many jobs???

Feb 23 is the date for layoffs and the final vote. CPS has been forewarned that we are gonna take the brunt.

THey are already moving people around and shifting positions as of two weeks ago...............my 9/80 was taken away due to "upcoming layoffs and budget cuts." So I know I could be in danger of layoff ...........I feel forewarned.

But I am still hoping until the 23rd and going about my normal schedule. THey will cash out my vacation and CTO so that will get me through the first month or maybe pay my COBRA.

I want to see what is cheaper self pay fills or COBRA. I might be better of with self paid fills.........until I find another job with insurance.

April I would love to talk to your friend and see what Dr Machado is like. If they like her.

Ok well I have to get back to work. This has been a crazy weekend and I am loving the OT :-) WOrking OT tonight again to get ready for court tomorrow...........

So tina I say vague...not dishonest but vague. I know my experience with Robin when I went for my fill I barley tlaked about having skinny lattes and she ran ahead of me to go tell Dr P. whatever....

Tamra no lattes yet...maybe after your 6 wk appt have a decaf!

When I first meet Robin I was very quiet and didn't say much only listened. That seemed to work best........that way I seem to agree 100% with everything.........

So maybe..........I will just listen tomorrow!! MIght be a faster conversation too!!

NIght all.......have a great one.

Pat post when you can I will be checking online all day!!!

Tina- Come say hi tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the kinds words. My husband will text or call Jes and Riley and they will let you know. The MoM is kicking my butt so I am going to say good night. See you on the band side!