Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Nicolie... CONGRATULATIONS!! Sweet dreams tonight!

Who is your surgeon? I can't wait to hear how quickly you get a date!

Congrads nicolie!!!!!! U will be joining me soon!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so update - I did eat a little snacky snack last night before bed - but I still woke up at 4:00 am this time - didn't eat though! forced myself to just go back to sleep.< /p>

April - I had a little piece of my unsweetend bakers chocolate and it was wonderful - so I couldn't stop and wound up eating the whole darn thing so now it's gone and i won't buy anymore - so no more baking LOL. Chocolate is like my own personal brand of heroine (sound familiar coco? LOL) so knowing is half the battle and now I just truly know that It is just something I can't have at all. Funny but before all this I could just have a square of dark chocolate and be fine but now it's like oh no - I gotta have it simply because I know I shouldn't - Mind games, right MO?

I'm not having another snack tonight but I did space out my hot bath - took it at 9:30 so hopefully I will sleep better - also since I've already had my carb fix I don't think I'll wake up wanting it.

Lee: So not sure about the poses - It seems my head is ALWAYS sideways but I don't realize I'm doing it till I see the pic - I do try to not rest my arms against my side so that my fat doesn't push out LOL. I must win some type of award for the biggest thighs though LOL.

Can't wait to see the hair stylist for the wedding hairdo so i know how much i get to cut off!

Pammie - I don't know what us up with me & the nick names - Nicolie was just to much to say so I had just thought "cole" would be better and that turned to coco. as far as LB goes - it was just too funny to resist.

Thanks everyone for the good words. I am ready!

Heather - you are so awesome for taking the challenge. Having a trainer will be great. I know you will make it to goal this way!

Question: Do I take the Spirometer with me to Kaiser or just use it at home?

Good Morning!

Almost there Pat! :unsure:

Candra, congrats on going back to sleep without eating. Now step away from the chocolate!

My scale went up to 230.6 this morning. I think I didn't eat enough yesterday. ;) I'm going to do Protein Shakes all day, keep the carbs very low and pray for a better scale morning tomorrow when I go to Kaiser. Wish me luck.

Have a fun Monday everyone.

You don't need to take the spirometer with you for lapband surgery - start using it when you get home.

Yeah CoCo - let us know what you find out today.

Wow Heather - 1 1/2 hours on the elliptical - I was sweating to death at 1/2 hour and my toes were numb. Am I doing something wrong - I stay at 120 or above rpms. Let me know the trick.

I have sore muscles where I didn't know I had muscles. Sure wish I could take a Motrin. My left shoulder has been hurting for awhile -even before I started going to the gym - I sleep mostly on my left side - I need a new mattress, but it is far down the priority list money wise.

Another day of rain - but at least it's not windy so we can use an umbrella. My two dogs sure don't want to go outside to go potty though - my poodle just goes out like a good girl. :wink:

Tina- Which court will you be at? I work @ Ridgeway.

Mo- Are you using large plates? If you aren't already, you should switch to salad plates, makes you small amount of food appear larger. And make sure you measure girl!

I did 1 hr 15 minutes on the elliptical today. And I felt great! I even signed up for the body fit challenge, I'll be doing group training every Mon and Wed at 7 pm starting in Feb. Woohoo!

Tamra- The lovely lady in blue is April (SmilinApple)!

Pat- So excited, your surgery is so soon!

Donna- We missed you!

Heather- how much is the challenge/ is it at 24hr ?..and seriously I am not felling the love. Didnt anyone miss me too. :wink:

CoCo - Awesome!! We are going to be the triplets - you'll be there so soon. Hey, I was 219.2 this morning too! Woo Hoo!

Maria - I love you too!

Love all my SOS's.

OK - gotta get to work - MoM time is coming soon!

I had 3 till today so we shall see

Gee I have 5.5 cc's . . . . maybe I should oughtta get my butt back in there huh.

good morning!!!

okay i am posting exciting news for nicollie!!

she is on her way to richmond for an 11 am appt with liz!!!!

whoooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!

Hey Pat - how was that MOM LOL - See you on the band side :wink:

Maria - you are ALWAYS missed! Wuv u!

Pammie - no pain no gain right??

Heather - did I miss the challenge post? what's it all about??

LB - How you doing this morning - better???

Coco - You could be on the band side next week if things work out for you as they did for LB! Woo hoo!!!!

K, I woke up at 4:00 am this morning - didn't eat but sure did want to - couldn't go back to sleep either so I've been up and now I have a headache - GRRRRRRRRR!

Candra - MOM is disgusting!!! My stomach is rumbling! Sorry you are having such a hard time sleeping. I've been listening to the surgery tape affirmations and it really does help relax me and put me back to sleep. I have it on my iPod right next to my bed so it is easy to graB and easy to take off. Maybe some kind of meditation/relaxation tape would help you.

CoCo - I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear.

Tamra - how are you doin this morning?

Riley - I am going to send you a PM - miss you girl!

Edited by wantshealth

Pat ~ isn't MOM the most HORRIBLE THING YOU EVER TASTED!?

I am doing good today, still sore of course, but I am walking around alot better, cooking, etc.

The baby is still pretty sick, deff. hard taking care of her and myself but thats ok!

I just started posting on here again, been off for a while and saw these posts about a get-together at your place. I could make it on the 6th depending on the time. I live near Rancho so it would be close for me but I am doing a Mary Kay Party for my mom on that same day in the early afternoon. I should be done by 2:30 or 3:00 at the lastest. Were you looking to do the get-together at lunch time or later in the day?

I can't wait to hear from Nicollie about her appointment with Liz! If she got one so quickly, maybe I'll get a fast appointment too! I'd love that. Enough of this waiting. I just want a surgery date.

I'm trying to eat very little today so that I can meet my goal tomorrow morning. UGH!