Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday!

Just popping in here for a second.

Lee-Thanks for the invite and a great time at lunch with the Northern Cali Group. It was fun...Lots of wonderful people.

Hope to see you all soon... So is Feb 6 a go Reggie???

TTYL..................

It was so good to see everyone today at the meeting...reminds me why I need to go!!! :cursing: Feeling super motivated!!!

Tina and Donna I was so looking forward to seeing you two....and Reggie do you ever go to the meetings...I miss you guys so much...I haven't seen ya all in awhile bet you look great!!!

Hi all -

Reggie - Feb 6 works for me - what time?

Was nice to see Candra, Nicolie, candy, April, Heather, and Karen today at Point West, also got to meet Nicolie's boyfriend (I don't know his name). Did I miss anyone? As usual Angel was inspiring. All of us except Candy went to Mimi's afterwards for lunch. How did the bra shopping go Nicolie? My son ate my left over salad when I got home - I had already eaten the chicken pieces out.

I would think you could strain the chicken noodle Soup and just have the broth - would be tastier than than the bouillon cube stuff.

This time next week we will have added another banded lady - you're up next Nicolie.

I had a great time today! And I scored with the clothing exchange. I took 3 bags of clothes and came home with a new (dressy) coat, a few camis, a few tops and a skirt. I'm stoked! It was great to meet candy and Karen, and so good to see April, Candra, Nicole and Pam. Yay!

I was at the gym this morning and they're advertising their Body Fit Challenge. It's an 8 week challenge, during the first 6 weeks, participants get 2 group training sessions each week. The winners are those with the highest percent of weight lost (like biggest loser) and the top two from each gym go on to the overall, and the overall male and female win either $500 cash, a year's membership or a mountain bike. I was thinking of doing the challenge because I need to step this up. Well, today at group, Angel said she did it and was the winner at her club! I talked with her afterwards and now I've decided to go for it. It's kinda expensive but if it gets me to goal, it'll be worth it. Plus it's going to be nice to get some good training. I'm nervous and excited.

Reggie, Feb 6th works for me! Thanks for hosting us again!

Hi everyone,

My name is Alison and I am starting this journey and have enjoyed reading your stories, ideas, and words of encouragement.

I have my orientation on Tuesday....so excited and nervous at the same time.

I live in Citrus Heights, which is just outside Sacramento and I have never drove to Richmond. Do you think I should allow 2 hours to drive there? Is it pretty easy to find?

Hi Alison! Welcome to the group. Happy trails.... I'll have to let someone from your area answer your travel ???. I have no idea how long it takes to get there.

SOrry I missed but the OT pay is gonna be nice. Did my taxes tonight and back to work in the morning for a couple hours. I have court monday and have to write a report.

Ah Candi I wish i had seen you it has been way to long...........Lets do lunch in town soon. Like the old days!! What about Thursday??? LIke this week thursda???

Reggie what should I bring to your house?? Excited for the get together.

Tuesday this week I have Court. WHat about Thursday I think Nicole is coming down to Sacramento that day???

HEy all!! The meeting was great today it was nice as alwways to see some of ya!!

Pammie bra shopping was so fun!!! hahaha. I got a bunch of great things and got sized for the right one!! YAY... I dont think I have ever done that... Candra is the bra shopping queen lol...

Robbie had a good time too. HE said he likes that he knows now what I do and said everyone was really nice!!

Karen and candy it was so nice to meet you both!! Cant wait to see ya again..

Reggie I would love to come on the 6th YAY...Cant wait to meet you...

I got some good jeans and stuff today.. YAY... I actually have to bring 2 pairs back because they are too big...

Pat I would love to see whatcha got, I am not going to buy anything until I HAVE to heheheh thanks!!!

April you are awesome girl.. Im so glad we got to hang out today!!! Good times..hehehe.

Tamra WHERE ARE YOU???? How ya feeling...

So I got the traveling moo moo passed down to me today YAY Im so excited. Its setting in for real now... I am just anxious to get my darn test results lol....

Anyways have a great night all im pooped...

Alison, I am from Sac and it took me about an hour and 1/2 but that was at like 11am. You will probably want to say 2 hours better early then not. They wont let you in if you are late. Richmond Kaiser is easy to get to, good luck!!!

Good times today ladies!

Pat - My neighbor kept making me homemade chicken Soup (she knew I had surgery but doesn't know I got the band) I drank the broth and it was so yummy! as long as you can see thru it then it's fine. Once I got to full liquids I pureed the soup and it was just as yummy! so go for it

WELCOME ALLISON - I dont know how much traffic there is from sac to vallejo but from Vallejo to Kaiser Richmond takes me about 30 min depending on traffic - take 80 west all the way to Richmond and get off on W. Barret - turn right on W. Barret, Left on Harbour and the very first driveway on the right is kaiser. Just driving home from the pt west meeting when there is no traffic takes me about 50 minutes. So I'd say 2.5hrs would be best simply because you need to allot time for anything unexpected. I say this because if you are late, they won't let you in!

Ok, so Soma Intimates in the mall is my new favorite store - next big sale is in June ladies - got a beautiful new robe for 9.99 - marked down from $129.00! They have the most gorgious nighties - can't wait to get small enough to fit in em.

Mo & Lee so glad you guys had fun even though it wasnt with us. Would have been so nice for us all to be together but i get it, the drive sucks sometimes.

Candi - you look awsome! I really didn't recognize you - so glad you came! Next month please plan time for lunch

April - had a blast today - please tell you baby I'm sorry for keeping you so long, I was being selfish LOL. Truly need to get together more often.

Co-co - would you be mad if I posted the pic of us in our panties?? hahaha - I was thinkin you & Robbie just need to move to the V. You'll be closer to me and left boob. Had so much fun today let's not wait another month to get together.

Reggie - I missed you today. It's been way too long since we've gotten together. Sorry, i can't come on the 6th - gotta go get my hair & make-up done with bridezilla for the wedding - yeah, I know, wedding is in July but apparently you can never get your hair done soon enough - gotta have some trial runs & styles - GRRRR!

Robbie - you're still so fired - your good looks won't make up for your smart ass mouth LOL. I could let you keep your camera man job but then I'd hafta kill ya!!!!!

Left Boob - you missed out today - sorry you're in pain so when you feel better co-co, April & I will come take you Bra & Pantie shopping - having the right sizes really make a difference - enjoy the new burping you hahahahahahahahahaha.

John, having fun... ?

Pat - you are right around the corner! good for you!

Riley - where the hell are you beauty??

Sweet T - wish you were there today - Don't over work yourself the overtime pay will all be taken by your good ol' uncle sam anyway.

DONNA I WAS SO HOPING YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT FOR lunch. Hope you get everything sqared away soon. It's cuttin into my D-Time.

Pammie - can't believe you almost ran off without giving me my hung - girl, I almost got a red bra today - but it was kinda old lady lace not sexy lace and for $40 I want it to be saucy red!! I'm gonna take your advice and grab a little snack here in a moment before i jet off to bet - let you know how it works out.

Heather - your fella sounds like such a great character - I love the txt message. so, they say you go down a shoe size when you lose wight - I got dibbs on those little purple numbers you had on today !!

Karen - so glad to finally meet you - thanks for coming to lunch with us and hope to see you next month too.

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm so happy to read that you all had such a wonderful time yesterday! Next one, closer to the Bay please.

Alison, welcome to our sweet group. Which surgery are you looking at? I'm a Sleeve Sister, but they let me hang out here. Good luck with your orientation. Richmond has free parking which is always a bonus after driving all that way. The first thing they do when you arrive is weigh you in. Don't hesitate to hydrate and eat Breakfast as it's a long meeting. Bring your Water bottle and pen.

I'm hoping to be on the hunt for 18/20 jeans soon so if anyone has some.... much appreciated. I'm being very optimistic and got three pairs of size 16 jeans at the clothing swap yesterday. Nobody was taking them and they were going to Goodwill after the meeting so I figured, what the heck. I'm hoping those 16's are just a couple months down the road.

Reggie, I'm going to be realistic about the 6th. I think it's really far from me and unless there was someone close to me to carpool with, I know I won't make it.

I'm doing the happy happy happy dance this morning! Stark nekid this morning 229.8!! I haven't seen the 220's in about three years. I have to be down about two more pounds so that I'll be 230 with clothes on Tuesday morning. I'll be there.....

I'm gonna get a surgery date... I'm gonna get a surgery date... I'm gonna get a surgery date! :cursing: