Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey all!!!

did I miss something??? When did Tamra become, Left Boob????

So far so good on the food

B-1 scrambled egg and 4 slices deli selects ham, coffee with sugar.

I am going to make good choices today and all weekend. I have to get into that Onederland Club....I was 203.3lbs on my scale this AM.

Lee-You are doing it gurl!!! I wish I could come with you tomorrow...Let me see what I can do. I am going to PM you my number.

Tamra aka Left Boob???-How are you?

Nicolie and Pat-You are next!!! I can't wait!!!

Pam-I feel you on the food...I can eat too. However, since my fill...I do feel some restriction. I just cant seem to stop eating. Food just tastes so good. I am making good choices. Just eating more than I should to feel full.

Candra-Riley is right. The restriction for me set in a few days later. After I started stage III foods. I still feel it 2 weeks later just not as much. I have to start following the rules instead of listening to my body... Because my body tells me I'm hungary but my mind knows I'm not!!!!

Jes-I just my try that 5 day pouch test Monday... Are you doing it now? How is it going?

Tina-did you find your pedometer today? Are you back at work. I thought I lost mine one day and decided to start clipping it to my underwear and looping the string through the leg. That way I know it's not going anywhere. I do check it when I go to the bathroom.

I have almost my own personal goal of 10,000 steps 4 times this week. So far, I have done it 3 days this week. One more to go. More if I can handle it.

Lets make good choices ladies and gentleman!!!

Mo you should try to come to the Sacto support group tomorrow!!! It would be nice to see you on my neck of the woods hehehe... Have you found our class times yet???

ASh how ya doin girl???

Mo, I'd love it if you'd come to that luncheon with me!

Tamra, how you doing this morning? Come give us an update when you can please.

I just spoke to Bev and told her that I was 230.5 this morning. Ok, so it was really 230.6 but what the heck. She made me an appointment to come get weighed on Tuesday morning. I'm going to Richmond this afternoon to have my EKG done as she's certain I'll have surgery within 3 months. Heck, I'd better, eh? :biggrin:

I'm really low carbing it between now and Tuesday morning. I want to be at or below 227 on my home scale. I haven't had much carbs, but I know there should be at least a pound or two of carb Water retention in me. At least I'm hoping!

Who wants to join me for a weekend of extreme accountability? PM me please.

I just made some sugar-free Jello and used Grape Isopure for 2 cups of the cold water. 40 grams of Protein, 160 calories. I hope it tastes ok. I thought it would be a great way to up the protein post-op as it's a clear liquid.< /p>

Pat, I was so sorry to read how late you had to work last night. The work stress must be awful combined with trying to get ready for surgery!

I lost my pedo............it fell off somewher I hope at work!! So I have no idea. I did eat well today and wrote it all down.

Tina, replace it with an Omron - it has a back-up string & clip so you never lose it. You can wear it anywhere and it counts, even in your bra or your purse. It counts steps, counts aerobic steps (when you have been going for more than 10 minutes) separately, also calculates your miles and calories. 7 day memory too! google it

Lee you WILL be at 227 or lower.. You can do it...

Pat - sorry I missed you last night!

Lee - I'd love to come to the meeting with you but It's the Pt. West group tomorrow - Let me know about the next one though and I'll come.

Mo - Tam had text saying that her left boob was hurting - turns out its right below her left boob and it's the port LOL. So I figured TLC had Left Eye - why can't we have Left Boob?? So now I can't wiat to feel some restriction - I may have it now but I won't know till i can actually eat. My chest doesn't feel tight at all thoug. Maybe I'm immune to the band LOL

colie - yep - ready to bra shop! I will bring you some slacks I have tomorrow too.

Reggie - are you coming??

Pat - I'm so excited for you - can't wait to see you on the band side - what's up with the commune? I think we all need to live closer for real

Pammie - I so wish I could have spaghetti & Cereal - I can't eat that stuff or I blow up! I love how you have to get the boys up but not your daughter - men!

Good morning everyone!

Have fun tomorrow at the sac meeting.

I am laying in bed sipping my next dose of vicodin. I am living off it. I have a lot of pain in my port area and chest is tight. I have been using the spiro thingy a lot today.

I don't remember who asked but yes I am able to get burps out but that's it.

The baby is being very soft around me she keeps asking to see mommys boo boos.my ex ended up dropping her back with my mom last nite because I was so tired I was crying. Its hard with a 3 year old.

Thanks everyone who keeps sending me well wishes and checking on me :biggrin:

Lee how often do they have those luncheons???

Hi girls & John,

Just a quick check in after I have read through the last few pages. Yesterday was the hubby's b-day and my FIL (who's a cheff) made a great dinner but not so good for my weigh loss. :biggrin: Today's a new day I had an Atkins shake with 1/2 a banana, 1 c. Ice and my vit.s crushed up. I went on the treadmill for 40. min at 2.5 (walking speed LOL) I will be back on later to tell you all the drama in my life...just got to take one of my biys to school and run erands with the other :)

Canolie,

They have a meeting once a month. I'm not sure if it's always a lunch or what. I've never been to the group and just saw it on Obesity Health. I figure, the more support the better.

I feel kinda shy going alone! :biggrin:

Ash, congrats on getting on the treadmill.

My afternoon lineup is:

haircut

Richmond Kaiser for EKG

costco for meat and eggs

GYM! Treadmill, a little time on the bike, rowing machine to start getting my arm muscles building up and then weight machines. I'm so lucky to have a full gym downstairs!

hey everyone I am posting the pics of me in my "after surgery" folder now! go look!!

I suppose to be on full liquids today but was out & about when I got hungry - so I cheated - I got pinto's & cheese from TB. They were yummy and really hit the spot - by the time I add the hot sauce they weren't much thicker than the cream of wheat anyway

Lee - are the monthly meetings always on the 4th saturday?

Edited by Desperate1

Hi everyone.

Lee, I just sent you a PM. Check your inbox.

Hi Mo! :) i am sooo hungry!!

Hey lady! Drink some chicken broth. It always helps me. I was so weak during the liquid phase. Be strong Tamra. It won't be long.