Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Morning!!!

Lee I read it I'm here!!!!!! Thank you soooo much for the positive vibes! You too pat!!!!

I will have my bestie send txt out as soon as he can!!!!

On the way now. Raining is coming down in the rich. I didn't sleep well last nite I hate sleeping at other peoples house :mad:

Well I'm almost there, going down Barrett. Ttyl everyone I love you all!!!!!!!

YAY Tamra! Doing the happy dance for you.

Okay the power just went out in the entire hospital and all surgeries have been stopped.

Okay the power just went out in the entire hospital and all surgeries have been stopped.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. You know they'll get it all back up and running and you'll be first on Dr. Baggs agenda. Can you find a way to laugh about this?

At this very second no LOL I keep thinking greaaaaaat their gonna loose power during and my moms bugging me to resched

Quit talking to your mom. We're all worriers. She'll try to convince you that it's a sign when in reality it's just a storm. :mad:

Operating rooms have tons of generators. They don't stop mid-surgery. Yours is a quick procedure so don't worry.

Power is out here too......Dr. Baggs is great I totally trust him you will be fine!!! I thought hospitals have back up generators. I hope they go through surgeries today. I bet they will.

The lady in the room next to me yesterday was getting the sleeve I heard them talking to her a bit........interesting stuff. I asked Dr. BAggs but he said he is sure the band is gonna work for me!! LOL. Work is gonna kill me when I tell them I have another appointment thought.............

Ok so working from home until things calm down a bit. We have a tree down in my street so waiting for that to get cleaned up than outta here........

I hope they got the power back up for Tamra. I stayed home today too - going to call in for a meeting at 11 am. I drove my kids to school but I wasn't feeling it as far as driving to Rancho Cordova. I did my taxes last night and between the two my refund is $2200.00 less than last year - my anxiety level went way up. I use my tax refunds to pay property taxes, car insurance etc so I'm going to have to figure something out.

My food so far today was 1/2 cup baked Beans and 4 crackers.

I've been awake since 4 am so I'll definitely be taking a nap after I call in to my meeting.

I hope everyone stays safe today. Somebody please post when they hear about Tamra.

oh yeah Tina - I wonder if I have a note in my file? I don't recall being nasty to her when we talked about me being a grown up and being responsible for my own choices etc.

Tamra I hope the power comes on and you get this done today :biggrin:

Good Morning all!!! Got a text from Tamra's bestfriend and he said she is done and doing great!! he said she is in recovery and he will be able to see her around 1:30 or so. He will keep us posted on how she is doing!!! I am so excited for her!!!! YAY!!!

Hmm Tamra should be out by now if the surgery went through.

Pam I was nice in what I said too but what does a making a note mean? I hope they don't make it a bad thing. I didn'nt have one but I am sure Dr. Baggs will talk to hear about what I said they are good friends.

Yea Pam my taxes are alot less to this year. Last year I got 900 for the state and this year 36. And the state is still broke??? I know they took away some of the child tax great. Well ok most of the credit..........I don'te know about this but if they forlough and tax heavy.........well how can people afford this?

I finally left the house but now I am stuck at a Dennys since Watt Ave is totally down and that is how I get to Rancho Cordova............sounds like my office power is out I don't know what the point is of trying to get to that side of town.......

Tamra let us know how it goes and how you feel!!

Go tamra, go tamra, got yo band on, go tamra!

Pat on deck, we know u are ready!

Canolie, waiting in the wings on stage!!!

And it is gonna come quick!

Banded SOS!!!

Yay Tamra - you did it. I got chills when I read Nicolie's message that you were done and in recovery.

Yep Tina the dependent exemption on the state side went from $352 per child to $98 - my state refund went from $1118 to $185.

Well I have had to get up out of my recliner three times to see what blew over on the back porch and each time I grabbed a few crackers, the next time a few pretzels - what am I doing - I'm not even hungry. I think my emotions are talking loud today. I will have to get dressed before I pick my daughter up at 3:30 - still in my nightgown and robe. - watching Biggest Loser that I taped.

County is gonna layoff again in two weeks. We are hearing it could be up to 800 this round..........California......ah California.........

I hear IHHS, CPS, Probation, DA's office, Sheriffs and some welfare programs are being cut or reduced. But right now they are saying to just keep working and not to worry.............Really?? NOt to worry?? Ah this is a repeat of last summer all over again!!! Everything is hush hush..............