Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Jess ~ I got lucky and found some in the bathroom I bought a while back; Started it tonight!

Tina ~ Thanks! too bad you arent' closer! I didn't know you lived sooo far away! I am worried about the baby too but everyone works around me. My mom doesn't have PTO, shes a nurse who takes care of an elderly woman close to my house. She told me she can't miss more then Tues/Weds, but she can take her again Thursday when she is off @ 2 pm. My ex is aware too that he might need to take Friday off so I can just rest...but that's a whole nother story...LOL

Brings me to something. I am weird and I have a full size bed that is NOT on a frame, I like having it low...how the HELL am I going to get in it?? My mom wants me to buy a frame tomorrow. My couch is pretty high up, but couch equals baby/pets....

wow, If I had a Feb date I woulda had more time to prepare....LOL....

Where was everyone? Heather, Maria and I had dinner at my house and talked for 2 hours. I heard Candra was at the vet with her cat and Nicole sprained her ankle, and Tina was at a performance with her daughter. Where were you Donna and Nicolie? Hope you are okay.

It was nice to see you Heather and Maria and the food was yummy. I am going to try that chicken recipe Heather.

I just went and picked up my dogs from my mom's house - my 13 yr old is spending the night over there. I had a handful of dark chocolate covered raisins while I was there.

Didn't make it to the gym today but I burned calories cleaning house fervently. Gonna go tomorrow. Maria - I forgot I can't go to that 24 Hour Fitness - my membership is one club only.

I was glad to see Pam and Maria tonight, so sorry no one else could make it. :w00t:

I have my cousin's bridal shower tomorrow, at 11 am. 11 am on a Sunday!?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey there everyone! Sorry there were so many that could not make it!! I wish I could have come...

Pam-did you gals take your measurements???

Food-Today started off really good....Then, I fell completely off the wagon....I mean, really fell off.

B-Grits-I make some bomb a** grits....How was is that said they hated, didn't like or liked Cream of Wheat better.... Tamra and I should have a grits cook-off...

S-Beef Jerky

D-1/3 grilled ribeye steak, 1/4 cup Pasta roni, 1/4c. mixed veggies.....

All good, right???

Then I ate 4 pillsbury chocolate Chip Cookies and had tequila shots...I feel fine but I'm going to pay when the scale doesn't move in the negative direction....

Oh well, back on tomorrow...Tomorrow is a brand new day...and I have a birthday party at Chucky Cheese...I plan to eat before I go...It's at 4pm and to wear my Body Magic Tank Top all day...It keeps me from eating and totally conscienous....The thing is so tight. In a good way!!!

Tamra-What did you eat today????

Why are you all lurking????? What's up?????

Good Morning!

Pam, it sounds like those that could make it had a good time last night. I didn't realize how far north you lived. For some reason I was thinking Vacaville, which is still a long drive from Oakland. I'm hoping to make one of the next walks which would be closer to home.

Tamra, there's a support meeting next Wednesday. I wonder if they would let us come visit you?? Where at Kaiser is the Hospital part, which building floor etc?

John, have fun in Cancun!

Mo, do you find that when you eat a little too much, it sets you off to want to keep eating? Your dinner looks bigger than usual. For me, when I eat a little more, it just sets me off off off and I can't stop, or don't want to stop. That's a reality for me that I've always hated. I guess the sleeve is going to keep me from doing that because 1 bite too many causes foaming at the mouth and vomiting. Amazing to look forward to that repercussion to keep me in line, eh?

My scale is holding at 232.2. Tomorrow Zach leaves and I'm going to be at my goal within a week. This week, I'm going to tell my boss I'll need time off. Not saying why, just saying I'm having a procedure done.

YAY for Sunday and no work!! :w00t:

Good morning everyone.....I just had to check in I am having a blast of a b-day weekend. :w00t: not band friendly. Yesterday I had mojitos. I think my problem is when there's too much food around I tend to nibble (or graze) I never made it to the spa the other day so I'm going this morning.

Tamra, how's that tea working out for you. Safeway should have Smooth Move, the Yogi get regular is probably only at the health food store. I like that one the best since there no cramping. Make sure you drink plenty of Water. I know how you feel I was super stressed about my weight. I just knew they were going to send me home. I had the guy who told me to go behind the curtain and weigh myself and let him know what it said. I could of told him anything, but I was pleasantly surprised that I was 2 lbs under. You may get him since I had my surgery on a wednesday too. BUt don't count on it since I know they have sent people home. So just FYI, by friday I was feeling so much better, that was the day I started on Soup. Wed & Thursday forget it. So if you can get someone to keep the baby til Saturday you will be doing good.

John have a nice trip....

Lee post the link to the other group. I'm really interested in having some group sessions a little more often. I really want to succeed at this and I feel like I may need a little more hand holding. I'll have to catch you next time on that lake even though I'll be in your neighborhood. I'll be rushing to get back home.

Pat how you doing? next week you are on. I had the same issues with work trying to get ready before. I even came back to a new boss, although I like him better. It will all work out.

Ok I think I'm going to go make coffee and start my day... have a nice day everyone.

Good Morning!

Lee ~ I will be in building A, secord floor I believe is where the surgery takes place. From there I am unsure? Anyone know the answer? I know Tues I have to call @ 1:30 and find out my surgery time. Are they all in the morning??

You will be at goal by the end of this week, I can feel it! Maybe even by Weds!!

Mo ~ I am good at grits but I am better at adding all the magic of bacon and butter at the end LOL!! I will be eating those instead of cream of wheat that's for sure!

Jess ~ The one I had woke me up last night with the WORSE CRAMPS EVER!! I believe it's the "Senna" in this one...ouch! It reminded me why it's been in the cuboard untouched!

For eating yesterday:

Breakfast - My usual venti latte that as of today (Sunday) are no more until after my surgery.

Lunch - 1/2 roast chicken with salad/ranch and a piece of pita bread

Dinner - NONE. I just wasn't hungry and when I did feel the hunger coming is when I downed the diet tea.

Walked 2 miles yesterday.

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Lee- Tamra will be home in bed before the support group meeting on Wednesday!

Good point Heather...LOL!!

Oh right! DUH!!! I forgot that LB is an in and out procedure. I'll be spending the night at Kaiser Richmond when I get my sleeve. Tamra, you are doing great. You'll be below your goal when you go in on Wednesday morning. I would say to cut all carbs before then. Stick to meat and nothing else. Ask what they put into that chicken that you like to buy. If they have sugar in the rub, ditch it. This is just for a few days and you can go back to eating before you know it. You'll lose the few pounds of Water weight that you're carrying around if you do all meat. And don't go hungry either.

Anyone planning on going Wednesday night? I wish they would still have the scale there but they won't anymore.

Obesity Health LapBand forum

LAP BAND - Your LAP BAND Resource

California Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/CA/a,messageboard/

Link to the page about the luncheon at Mimi's in Concord next Saturday:

Nor Cal New Year Luncheon & Clothing Exchange

Good morning all!

I am doing something for myself this am! Currently, I am sitting here getting a pedi with a girlfriend. So theraputic! Aaahhhhhh! We had an early Breakfast at a diner in Brentwood first. I am determined to get back on track. I do have on my BM tank top. Sofar so good with the food.< /p>

Food-

B-1/2 hotlink, 2 slices bacon and 1 egg and coffee.< /p>

I'm feeling great and plan to hit the treadmill after chucky cheese.< /p>

Lee-thanks for posting the NoCal group info. I may try to come. Not sure if I will make the Wednesday night support group

meeting.

Tamra-you're in the home stretch!!!! You go girl!

Jes-how are you. Let's get together!

Candra-where are you?

Pat, Pam, heather, Ashley, john, Riley, maria, Nicolie, Tina, am I forgetting anyone??? How are things? What are we eating?

I'll be back!

skinny vanilla latte and veggie sausages so far..........headache still so not to hungry. Cleaning out my closet and have a bag of 18/20s for this weekends meeting.

Glad everyone had fun last night at Pams still sad I didn't get to come!!

I am so sad I couldnt make it pam:( I am so sorry:(

I have been in bed alll weekend. Finally up today. My bf, was taking care of me since noon yesterday.:w00t: But nowi can walk again. I cant believe how close i was to loosing my income... if i broke my foot id be outa work!!! HORRIBLE.

So how iseveryone doing, i cleaned off a treadmill i bought, oh and bought a fishie tank off my friend. You should all c ome see my apt!!!:drool:

Love you all..

TAMRA! 3 days! OMG i remember the days right before!

Nicole, I am new here. Can you tell me how to set up all the stuff at the bottom of your post? Especially the weight loss ticker, where did you get that and how did you put it on your post. I assume once you set it up, it will show up on all your posts. Thanks, Liz