Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Morning everyone!

OMG I have a very sick baby!! This is only the 4th time she has EVER been sick in the 3 years I've had her so I guess she's lucky, but she just got over that other one a few weeks ago!! She looks so misrable I feel bad for her.....

I woke up with a pretty bad headache today. I didn't have any coffee yesterday so maybe that's why.

My new current fear: Being up from 250 when meeting Liz tomorrow LOL...What if I walk in there and I am like 253 or something! OMG I am to paranoid.

LOVING THIS WEEK OF RAIN!!! Have a good morning everyone!!!

Good morn everybody!!! Hope it is a terrific Tuesday for all!

Maria, I see that butterfly a blossoming every week in you...cant wait to hug LESS of you sat!!! EVERY pound counts!

Nicolie & Tamra...our residents on deck...with Pat at the lead for 2010!!! I dont encourage the sweets..hehe but have your last Valentine chocolate for a while...our to B newly banded babes!

Dearest Jes, 'lil' sister, may I continue to grow as gracefully as you...cause u makin it look good! And breathin in elevation too!

You go girl!

Looking forward to this Sat AND next Sat...@11:00...1/23 for Sat support in Sac, Kaiser, Point West facility! Let me know if anyone needs directions!

Candra woman...u lookin good...love yo spunk, do 'we' get u Sat? hmmm? hehehe Pam thanks for being sooo gracious...

for those who have said I havent, I am bringin a TAPE MEASURE, I wanna get measured tooooo, AND PICS too! :thumbup:

Oh good Donna, I havent measured myself yet at all. I know I should have done it at the beginning but oh well I can do it now...

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Morning all! I haven't measured either. I cound kick myself for not. I will try this week just to have "now" measurements. Still holding at 202lbs even with horrible eating/drinking weekend.... The one I failed to mention!!! LOL ! I really wish I could be there this weekend. It sounds like you all are going to have lots of fun. What time again??? I'm just may pull it off.

Morning all -

Yes, Donna, I will be there - can we get a list of what everybody is brining - I don't want to duplicate anybody.

So I went do EDD this morning - they said "don't be late" so I was 15 min early and they were 10 min late! Anyway, it was silly. I literally was in the office for about 3 minutes. She looked at my Id and the papers I filled out with my "job search" efforts and said you're good. And I was the only one in business attire. All the other people who were summond in were wearing sweats and had their kids with them - even though the notice clearly said "no children". But my husband made a good point - they aren't working and can't afford a sitter LOL

Tam - don't tripp - just please drink your Water today, stay away from sodium & carbs - don't eat late night and don't eat or drink before you get there - be sure to shower first & make damn sure your hair is dry. I always weigh a pound or two less right after I shower.

Mo - I believe Pammie said 5pm. Hope to see you there!

I had measured myself so I will go hunt down the figures

I am drinking it Candra! I always shower before I go cause I am a lb down after lol. Aww that would be me in the EDD office with the baby!! hahahaha

I contacted EDD today putting a request in for me to attend school/training and I will hear back in about 10 days. I am going to do RDA (Registered Dental Assistant). The city of Martinez is always hiring them and the pay is $4500/mo+ and also, I have a friend that can land me a job in her office once I pass the state board. Thats my plans!! Surgery First, School second. Schooling will be about 1 year.

I am taking a shower tonight than!!

I am not getting a fill but I am going for accountability and to check in. I am hoping that instead of 6 weeks between appointments if I check in I can go back in a month. I think they will schedule the next one right there. So that is part of the reason..........

Robin said she will try to get me in sooner than ever 6 weeks. So if I work with her than maybe it will speed things up.

I am switching Breakfast and dinner for the next two weeks to see how that goes..............eat my big meal in the morning. And yep no more oatmeal or yogurt Pat you were so right.

Still up 5 pounds today...........grrrr. Funny thing is my band is work a bit better today with the 5 pounds :-) Not stopping anything but I sorta feel it down there today.

Nicollie.......I used to get terrible heartburn before the band. No I never get it. But hmm.........the sleeve and heartburn. Gotta research that a bit............I had terrible heartburn. I will tell you never have heartburn now except the days I was to tight and had the flu. The day after surgery the heartburn was GONE!!! Something to look forward to. The band cured my heartburn for sure. Dr. Baggs said that happens alot...............

Ok well I am at work and have to sign off. I can bring whatever on Saturday guys. let me know??

Tamra no sodium or carbs and water..............but don't drink a ton of Water just before you go in!! LOL. I stop drinking anything by 9pm the night before. Just me.

Oh I also have a skinny vanilla latte Decaf on the way to weigh in appointments.......to clean me out!! TMI, TMI I know but it works for me............you will like Liz at the CM appointment she was really nice and talkative. I miss seeing Liz around now post op. She is someone I could work with cause she is a mix of hard but she also gets stuff pretty easy.............

Yeah I cant wait until the heartburn goes away... I am over it lol.... I hope the band can cure that. Tina if you are going to pams on sat just remind me to give ya my packet....

Ok so I am going and bring a low fat low cal cheese cake...

I have decided to bring faux baked Beans (made with black soybeans) Maybe we should all bring the recipes for the dishes we are making - that would make it fun - we would all leave with our own little cook books LOL

Tina - I'd like a copy of your lentil loaf recipe

I wont' be coming Saturday but I will miss you all! take pics so we can see!

Breakfast - 1 Vent Skinny Latte (Decaf)

Lunch - Home made stir fry (I thru stew meat, asparagas, cabbage, onions, and broccoli in a pan and cooked it up)

Dinner - Will be 1 Atkins Shake

Working on my Water now!!!!!

I SO wish I could be there Sat . . . . too far, too far!!

I dont think the new BF is going to have the emotional stability that I need . . . he appears to have some issues . . . . yesterday AM he suddenly - out of the BLUE - sat up in bed and started the whole, "I really like you a lot and I love hanging out with you, but I'm not ready for the kind of relationship that I think you want" WHOA bombshell, just the opposite of what he has been saying, I'm like, yeah well buddy what is it that you think I want, because here's the deal, I am not interested in raising your 10 year old so I'm not hearing any wedding bells or anything, to which he got all offended . . .thats not what he's looking for - oh crap he has no idea what he is looking for . . oh boo-hoo, poor him . . . . well it was only a few hours later when he's back, oh I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was saying, I wish I could take it all back etc. He says he has too many thoughts in his brain, he needs to try and keep it quiet, his thoughts change all the time like that and he has to just disregard the first 10, etc. DUDE . . . sounds like bipolar mania to me. He does see a counselor every week, I wonder if he has been diagnosed! This is not "the one" but it's working for me right now :-)

What does this have to do with my band . . .well this! I stressed out and lost weight, woo-hoo . . . .can't eat when I am stressed cause the band won't let me, have all these awful feelings I can't feed so I went out and RAN 1.5 miles (without stopping, yes) then walked 6 more miles and . . I felt great!

IT IS Time to get back to doing what I need to do for me. I SAY that I am the priority, and I'm still going to the gym, but I have not been taking the time to log my food or journal, and that needs to change. I have spend my spare time IMing with him or whatever, or going out to EAT with him, or eating at home with him, and not FOR ME. SO. So now I've put limits on how often he can come over and how long he can stay, how many times a day text or call me (4, which is less than half what he was doing), and he can eat before he comes over - only going out to dinner with him 1 night a week. And no more popcorn at the movies!!

We'll see how long this lasts. I feel strong about it right now, but who knows??

I'm totally going to miss you guys Sat.! Take lots of pics, LOL