Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ash-238lbs, huh??? Too Funny! I going to pm you my info...

Have a great day everybody..... Today is a brand new day!

Good Sat Morn All!

Down another pound!!! It is amazing at the sweet spot...and how the tool helps us even admidst so much stress! And with you ladies always encouraging...i.e. exercising its going down more!!! (Gonna try that hint Ash, thnx!)

Candi woman! So glad to see u back on the band wagon with us...Banded SOS!!! Next Sat, the 16th, @ 5:00 we are planning for a get together...right near you..at Pam's! She is so gracious...she will be sending us info for address this week.

Nicolie...I wake up wonderin...will she post, text or call? hehehe, standing with U AND Tamra..our on deck SOS! Pat...how are u? WHERE are you? Pls ck in, dont allow things to hold u back, we want to help get u ready (i.e. emotionally!!!)

Nicole woman, so glad to see you back at it...and on here! Squeeze Auds for us, shux she wont be coming Sat.

Shout out to all the lovely banded Sistas O' Surgery...& John, hehehe, gonna work on Water today...dont wanna be dehydrated in the winter, u know! Have a blessed day! :)

Edited by roseyyyd1

Nicole so good to hear you are back online! and Pam & Ash I love Zumba lets take a class together. Pam- I go to the gym after I drop my son off so about 9:15am every day lets meet up and work out together. I also do the Zumba at Calvine on Mondays cause it doesnt start until 9:15 call me u know my #.

Everyone have a great wekend I weighed in at 213 this morning I think I will make the 200 mark b4 v-day. I am so determined. I have had so much energy lately. dang and on a more personal note I need to get me butt to my gyno to get birth control pills casue my hubby is on me like white on rice!! I told him no kids !! at least for another year. truthfully I do want another baby ut not yet I want to enjoy being thin first!!!! I hope no one gets offended by this. I decided to try to avoid him as much as I can until I get my pills.

Love all of yous...

OMG I am finally home!! Reno was a blast, concert was great, the eating, well not so much. Lets just say I will be fasting tomorrow before checking my weight on Monday ;X

Nicollie I didn't get a chance to text you I had to rush home and get the baby from my mom who has a cold. She isn't very social when she's sick so I had to get there asap.....urgh.

Otherwise happy to be home, and for those on my Facebook I posted pics

Maria! Good to see you, and here bout your new found and to stay energy! No offense here, somethin that is real, how our bodies become fertile myrtles when losing the weight!

When is your Bday? Speaking of which, Jes, anyone else coming up? Tamra u slipped by us with yours?

HERE IS MY ADDRESS for Saturday - 7474 Whitmore St, Elk Grove, CA, 95758. I am excited to have everyone over. Not sure what healthy food I am making yet.

Maria - my 24 Hour membership is only for the one on Bruceville/Center Parkway. To have a multi gym membership is $3 more a month -the $31.99 I have to pay is really more than I can afford, but need to take care of me. When you say 9:15 do you mean a.m.? I am at work from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm. The 24 Hour that I am a member of has another exercise class that is to music too that is in the evenings.

The boys and I went to the gym for the first time today - they have a 24 day free membership. Taran isn't old enough yet - you have to be 12. I tried the different weight machines and did the elliptical and the stairmaster and the other thing that is sort of like a stairstepper - not sure what it is called. We were there 2 hours and I was sweating. We're going back tomorrow - I'm trying to avoid sore muscles.

Candra - I am going to make your fake rice dish - I steamed the cauliflower and I am going to add mushrooms, ground beef and some Tomato sauce. That way I can get my Protein and vegetables. I'll let you know who it turns out.

Gotta go get the clothes out of the dryer.

My birthday was Dec 3 LOL.

where the heck is everyone!?

I'm here. Good Morning! I was out getting a mani/pedi this morning. Now I'm gearing up to go walk at the dog park for 1.5 hours with a friend and her dogs.

scale still at 233. Dropped the carbs but scale won't move. So I'll just keep moving.

Have a fun day everyone!

Hi Lee!

Glad to see your here. Dont worry the scale will move soon!!! I haven't checked my weight today my bf took my scale home!! I was to obsessed with it and checking 2-3 times A DAY!!! I had to stop, so yeah.

I am checking my weight tomorrow AM at Kaiser, crossing fingers it's down under 250!!!!

Its ok Lee it will move just keep up the awesome work!!

Im also going to weigh in tomorrow, Tamra and I are totally gunna be banded together hehehee.... its awesome.

And you WILL be under 250!!

Just got home from the gym, im tired today lol... I didnt get any of my house work done this weekend like I planned. Oh well, it was still a good one.

Where is everyone? Im so excited to see everyone this weekend.....

Oh and the meeting is the 23rd of this month right?? I invited a friend of mine who was banded in July. SHe didnt go through Kaiser and her journey has been quite different. She doesnt really have support and I told her she should come to a meeting with me so I think she is going to come this month. She has lost a total of 50 lbs (she didnt have to lose any before surgery). ANyways....

hope everyone is having a nice SUnday afternoon....

yay for us Nicollie!! I cannot wait to get on the scale tomorrow even with my 2 days of not very good eating. I have only had coffee and Water today I am not even hungry, which helps in the long run I hope :blink:

I have been busy, did 5 loads of laundry (3 were blankets), cleaned my apartment, and cleaned my bedroom. that's some workout!!

My boys and I got back from the gym a little bit ago. I have some sore muscles today. I did the circuit of the machines and rode 6 miles on the elliptical bike - thought my legs were on fire on the hills.

I washed everyone's sheets, mattress pads and comforters today so guess beds will have to get remade before we can go to bed - I help my two younger ones as they have IKEA beds that you have to lift the mattress up to get to the back side.

Ugh tomorrow is Monday already - how come the week doesn't go as fast as the weekend?

Hey everybody!!!! Kinda quiet today!!!! Hope the weekend went well...

Hi everyone, hows it going? I'm just getting back from a ski trip in Tahoe. I think my band swelled up while I was there from the elevation.

Ash, I have that same waist thing from wally's. I also have the pants made by the same company. I like those too.

Candra glad you are on deck for your fill. I'm sure you will have more restriction.

Donna glad to hear from you, try not to stress though I know it's hard. You are working your band though.

Tamra, Nicolie, Lee, yippie just keep at it.

Pat 2 weeks right? I know you are excited. Start your shopping.

Hmm...we are missing a few, Tina, Reggie, Riley what's going on?

I'll miss you all this weekend I'm sure it will be a blast.:blush: