Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Thank you all for the welcome back wishes. I did ok today and yesterday. I am totally ignoring the scale for a few days. I made it to the gym which was nice and refreshing after a looonnngg hiatus.

B- egg salad

s- glazed doughnut (yes I know that's not on the menu)

L- 2/3 cup ham

I bag Protein barbeque chips

D- Lamb-1/2 cup

corn meal cooked 2/3 cup

Tomorrow's menu should look better.

Pam Sat 16th is fine with me I will bring my two kids is that ok? Also what can I bring?

I can't wait to see you all.

Edited by reggie71

Good Morning!

It's great to read about the 16th, but that's the last weekend that my son will be in town so I won't be able to come. I'm hoping to make the next walk.

My son's GF left Monday night and he left for LA yesterday morning. I finally got a great sleep and feel much better. I've been fighting off a sore throat and sleep really does make a difference. By 9:45 I was falling asleep last night.

This morning my scale is 232.4. I'm going to try to eat light today and wear clothing that isn't too heavy in hopes of not gaining too much on the Kaiser scale tonight. Dang I wanted to be at 230 on the Kaiser scale tonight but the holidays really got me. My last Kaiser weigh in was 235.5 but that was at 8am.

Tonight is the last time there will be a scale at the meeting. How do you all do your weight checks without having to pay the co-payment?

I have the dentist for a cleaning at 8am so I have to get moving.

food.< /p>

B. Muscle Milk Light

L. Lot's of romaine, chicken breast and a touch of dressing

D. After the meeting tonight - not sure yet.

Lot's of Water and herbal tea. I do love that Ocean Spray diet Cran-Pomegran that some of you were raving about. Thanks for the tip!!

Let's make this a day of great choices.

Tamra - bring your daughter - I am so used to kids - she might surprise you and act like an angel - remember I have three kids and they were far from perfect when they were 3 yrs old -

Reggie - sure you can bring your kids - anyone who wants to can.

You can bring whatever you want to - it might be an odd mishmash but that is more fun anyway - too much work to coordinate dishes.

So far we have Candra, Reggie +2, Tamra +1, Nicolie, Heather, Nicole +1, me +3 - did I miss anyone? I can't wait.

Lee - have fun at the dentist. Ah... sleep - I miss it so much LOL - hope to see you tonight

Ash - the autism thing I feel is like the fat thing - everything that is wrong they blame on the weight - got a headache/you're fat! Can't sleep/you're fat - blah blah blah - I think that's why they say they "practice" medicine because they still haven't perfected it yet. for the carb detox I just fasted for a bit (2 day) Water & coffee was all that I had - really slows my metabolism down but it's the only way I can do it. I'm having some weird binge eating thing - once I start eating I can't seem to stop so not eating at all is what works best for me LOL.

Tam - you never have to feel embarassed around us - we are here to "support" each other - not judge. ALL kids go thru these stages so don't feel like your kid is the only one - just ask Nicole - she went thru it with Auds.

REGGIE - I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE COMING ON THE 16TH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

so, last night at 1:30 am I had a little carb fest - time to fast again - I'm cranky cuz I truly can NOT sleep - gonna try to get some ambien or something from my Doc till thiss little insomnia episode passes. Grrr.

Have a great day ladies & Gentleman!

Morning all!!!

Candra im sorry you are having trouble sleepin girl....that happens to me every once in a while... Have you tried a hot bath before bed? Thats what works for me..

Everyone called in today at work so its going to be a crazy day for me.. UGH... Thank god its humpday...

Hope you allhave a great day... Good choices....

good morning....just a quick check in. I've got back to back meetings all day.

I got back on my elliptical this morning after a few days off. I brought luchmeat & cheese for lunch not sure about Breakfast I may go get a skinny latte. :thumbup:

So I'll be at Kaiser this evening about 5:45 depending on traffic. I've got this body magic on so I may not get on the scale tonight. Plus I'll just get pissed off.

See some of you later....I'm trying to convince Babysista to come for a jumpstart.

Have a groovey day!

Okay so, to keep me accountable!!! I will be at the meeting tonight!

Tamra-do u want rto ride with me? I plan to leave at 5:00pm. Not sure what I'm wearing. I hoe to meet those of you I have yet to meet!

Nicolie - I don't know what the deal is but it's got to stop! I need to sleep and, yes, I usually take a hot bath every night before bed - just feels better to climb in bed all warm & clean - I love my baths - i read or sometimes take my laptop in and watch a movie while I prune LOL.

Today I'm trying to jump back on my mini meals - gotta drop some more weight before I see Doc Who on the 21st - REALLY WANT A FILL - so I gotta be down enough to get one :(

Tamra - get on here and share with us - how the weight check went hehehehe.

I will see you all - all that is coming - tonight -

Have a great day ladies!~

Riley, Jane - I got on my new purple shirt you gave me & the hubby really likes it - I'm allowed to wear it in public (shh-he hasn't seen it without the undershirt) LOL

Jes - Calvin Klein IS a friend of mine - got my new Calvin's on - size 14 ladies! Last may i was wearing 18's - slow but progressing!!!

YAY Candra!!!! 14's gosh I cant wait lol.... Kick butt and get Dr. Who to fill ya!!! You can do it!

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

I am finally home!! I went to check my weight and guess what??? 254.1 !!! 4.1 lbs till goal!!!!! I was SOOO EXCITED i danced in the parking lot with my baby LOL

I MAY NOT be at tonights Richmond meeting; My grandma is sick, and was sent to ICU....My mom said we might have to drive to SF tonight to say goodbye....I will let you guys know, as I am waiting for my mom to get off work and call me. urgh!

This is my girl Amanda - the one in the silver tube top - she has antother bag of "fat" clothes for me cuz she's "a size 11 now"

post-264449-13813139028077_thumb.jpg

Thanks Candra! I am sure she will be okay, she seems to get down and then snap back up! she's 82 tho, so I am unsure this time...

what kinda sizes this girl have lol