Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm tired - so i know I should nap but I'm tired cuz I can't sleep - been up since 3:34am - I want munchies right now - I've walked & had almonds but now I want chips - what to do... when will they make a band for the brain?

Proud of you Tamra - you're gonna get this wieght off in no time

Colie - did you make the crazy appt yet? Doc Who made mine for me so... Not real sure if you are allowed to make it yourself.

I think I need cocktails for real!

Oh, I'm going wednesday night to the group!

Riley - my scale seems to flectuate so friggin much that up just seems natural now LOL

Pammie - i'm in for the 16th - can you PM me your address please - do we have some kind of theme going on - mexican, italian - american..? Or just bring whatever I'm feeling??

Where is everyone today?

Well, I just put the baby down but no DVD for me, I started watching a movie LOL..."Two can play that game" its sooo funny!! I will do my treadmill tonight.

Breakfast - 1 Atkins shake

Lunch - small helping of lettace w. cucumbers and sprinkled with olive oil. Good helping of left over roast.

Dinner will be another atkins shake. I want to be down tomorrow morning for my weight check

it is quite here!!!

Candra, Dr. Who has to do it. I will weigh in Thursday and then email him I want to be a pound under in case the Kaiser scale is different then the last one I weighed on...

Hey there ladies.....I just want to say, "Wow!" You ladies are doing a great job...She enough of the talking about it..."Be" about it!!!! Way to go!

Not sure about the 16th...I will let you all know.

I think my scale is playing a cruel trick on me...Yesterday, AM it said 206.3. Today, it said, 202.9... There is absolutely no way I lost 3.4lbs in one freaking day...Mind you Kaiser's scale said 204.6, yesterday.... I have no idea how much I weigh...

I am still planning to come tomorrow night. I think they still weigh one Wednesday of the month....It may be the 1st Wed of the month...With my luck, it's the 3rd Wed, as this is when Pre and Post-ops meet...

Food-

Breakfast@7:30-Coffee w/ 2tsp sugar and non-dairy Creamer

Lunch@11:00-1 cup Cream of chicken Soup

Iced Tea later

Snack@3:00-4oz Jello

16oz Chicken broth

eating wise, I have had a great day on program...I'm on Stage II today.... Although, I still have dinner to get through... Not real hungary though...Trying to get to Onderland......

Way to go Tamra and Nicollie! You girls are rockin' it!

Me, not so much. I had two mini reeses pb cups today at work, because I was tired. I haven't identified the feelings for the other two reeses, or the bites of fudge I had at work. The fudge might have been curiosity (butterscotch, white chocolate and choc/mint flavored fudge- none was all that good). Ugh.

All my veggie ladies, I need your help! I've been having beef lately and it's not been that agreeable so I'm thinking I need more meat-free nights. What are your favorite meat free Proteins? I know you guys mentioned Quorn, was it patties or nuggets? I need some ideas.

Pam- I'll bring chicken verde to your place! Great on tacos/nachos/buritos/salad/the side of the plate etc. Pretty versatile. I'm looking forward to it!

Tamra, you should totally bring you munchkin to Pam's!

Mo girl you can easily cut the sugar....use splenda. You could have easily lost 3 lbs in a day. esp since you did the walk and are on liquids. Oh tomorrow is the last day you can weigh in at group. Bev doesn't want to haul the scale around.

I had a croissant at our meeting at work today argh....but then I had Chinese Soup for lunch which was broth. I'm going to have a taco for dinner. So all in all it was a ok day.

I'm so happy for you nicolie, you're going to be banded soon.

I won't be able to come on the 16th. It's my b-day weekend and I want to go to the spa.

Hi Everyone!

I just spent a while looking through the last 9 pages to catch-up! It looks like you all had fun recently!!! I have had my hands full lately. My Husbands Step-Grandfather died last week and the funeral is in the AM. Other then that, I've been dealing with issues with school, my home daycare I run, and my own babies LOL! Good news is I finaly got a treadmill off Craigslist and it is huge!!! I spent a while looking for one and it finaly worked out $80!!! The guy we bought it from could have sold it for $300.

Tamra - It sounds like you got the first treadmill that I was trying to buy on craigslist for $75 LOL!!! Glad that you are doing the walk for Autism... My son is on the spectrum of Autism.

The bad news is my weight is up on my scale, so I don't even want to know what it is at Kaiser. I need to Lose 20 now before the end of Feb. If I want to recover in time for the anual family camping trip. Otherwise I have to stay home while the hubby takes one of the boys :thumbup:

I am working my way up on the treadmill from 30 last night to 40 tonight. Not running, but fast paced walking :tt2: I am also trying to find ways to crush up my vitamines so I don't taste them since I am havin a hard time swallowing them. Any ideas?

Oh and any one want to be my texting buddy for accountability? I was thinking that it would be easier to text someone durring the day since I am on the run alot LOL! Just a thought!

And I forgot who posted about the tofu chip recipie but I tried it and loved it!!! I added spicy hummuss dip to it and even my 3 year old ate it!!!!

Candra- Let me know if you get Flirty Girl Fit !!!! I want the pole and the dvd but I think my hubby would like that too much and I can't afford another baby right now JK!!!!!

John- You me and Lee are all gona be sleeve buddies hehehe!

Lee- How are you!!!!! @ Fremont I need to call when I'm 5 lbs away from goal.

Ashley - I got the one that was $75 in Clayton, is that what you saw? I got lucky and nabbed it, otherwise most people were saying they were sold, etc.

I was gonna do the treadmill tonight but I need some fresh air, so Imma walk the Pinole Valley High track again for 1 mile.

Heather my child is going thru some wild 3 year old syndrom. She went from my angel child to a nutty baby!! she growls, yells, throws things, etc. its SOOOOO embarrasing!!!!! The dr. told me (yes I took her in lol) that she is just having a hard time expressing herself..lol

Tam - so what if you're baby is having a hard time - you can bring her - I believe Pammie said Nicole is coming and she will, most likely, bring Audrey.

Heather - girl you can get back on track - just wake up and do it - I ha to carb detox first - just fast for a day to get it over with LOL. I have been eating Edamame for Protein the last couple of days - simply because Im lazy and you can pop em in the microwave and munch on them with a little garlic powder - yummy!

Ash - I dont really think the pole will fit in my house but my husband claimed front row seats - My stepson is on the autism spectrum too - He will be 5 on the 12th and still doesn't talk in complete sentences and wears pull ups at night only but other than that he's a typical rough housing boy. I don't really understand how the scale works - seems like all the kids are on it now a days

It was riley that posted the tofu chips - i love them too - she's my new food guru.

Aww, Jes - wish you were coming to Pammie's - I will find another travel buddy but have fun at the spa -

So, anybody ever try the Shirataki noodles? zero cals & zero carbs... Hmmm... They say if it sounds to good to be true it probably is LOL

Tamra- LOL...No it was one in Dublin. This guy on craigslist set up a time for me to get it and then sold it before I could drive there! But the one I ended up getting is way better!

Candra- That is how my son is too in some way. There are 5 main areas of the spectrum, but there are tons of sub areas. My son has mostly speach issues but most people wouldn't know unless they are a professional or I told them. And you are right, they diagnose Autism like giving out candy on holloween, pretty much to every child that has a learning dissability and if they are not sure how to deal with it like they are ADD or ADHD ect. Also I know where I would have the pole (which are $100 BTW) but my hubby seems to think he can chose where it will goso I said untill he agrees with me I am not going to get it!

Candra- What do you do for the carb detox?

Candra I don't mind bringing her its just when she's bad I get super embarassed lol.