Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Heather - don't tripp - we are ALL in the same boat so you are not paddling alone! The important thing is that we are all back on track now and are here for each other to keep each other motivated! I'm sure I'm up 8lbs by now - I'm just too chicken shit to get on the scale!!

Go Jes! I can't imagine ever fitting into leather pants! Good for you!

My birthday is 2 months away, I'm going to make a new goal for my birfday! And I will wear my green dress (it'll be 10 years old, holy cow). I didn't get to wear it in Hawaii, I'm still rather volumptious (ie-spilling out of it) so I couldn't quite wear it in public. Oh my.

Any of my fellow Wii users interested in doing a 30 day challenge? I'll start 1/1/10 (I just got off the bike and I'll still do the wii tonight, but start the challenge on Friday).

well my core section is still huge and my legs and thighs have shrunk down to damn near nothing. Not pretty. That's why I bought that waist thing, I can't wear those bike pants anymore.

Wait I thought richmond meetings are the first and last weds of month am I slow......lol

Heather what kinda challange?

Good Morning Team!

Tamra, you're right about the Richmond meetings. Next Wednesday is the first of the month and the last time to be able to weigh in there.

All of you are doing so great. I love reading about petite leather pants and size 32 body shapers. I'm so excited to get into this game and start losing. Heather, hang in there, it's all temporary.

I did ok eating out last night. It was one of those very small servings/big money type restaurants. I left hungry and broke. Today is more restaurant food. I'll be so happy when Monday comes. I'll need to do several days of Protein Shakes to try to get a few pounds off before the weigh in.

This morning I'm 234.4 which is the weight I was at my last Kaiser weigh in on 12/18/09. I feel like I barely kept my head above Water with the holiday eating but I'm proud of myself for at least having some mindfulness about choices. UGH! Bring back the boring food please!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and wishing everyone a svelte, healthy new year filled with joy and prosperity.

Sorry ladies, I will not be making it to Vallejo on Saturday. The boyfriend and I have a date in San Francisco, so I'll miss you but I have a good reason! Happy trails, ladies!

Good Morning Good People!!!

Today is that New Day we keep talking about.....Okay, so let's start this off right...My scale a few minutes agos said...205.8lbs... This means I am back to my Pre-Vegas and 1 lb down from my last weigh-in on 11/23 with Dr. Who!!!! I can't get excited because I had 2 loaded Margaritas at my girlfriend's house while trying on the Body Magic suits.... I needed the drinks and the girltime.... I will try to eat well today... Unfortunately, I am hungary already and planning to go out to breakfast.... I want a Bacon and cheadar omelette. My husband gets of early and we may go out with the kids. I promise I won't eat it all...HEHEHE!

Candra-Okay, you're off the hook...My eyes were playing tricks on me....I saw, "Candy" and thought it said, "Candra"....LOL, sorry!!!! :lol:

Jes-I'm like you...My legs and thighs have never had much weight. I have more middle and breast. When I lose weight. My knees, legs, and thighs are the first to go. I know, I'm not complaining. I really like it. I just wish the stomach would follow. If it weren't for that thing...I could probably fit into a 12...I am currently into a 14 or 16...Down from my 18's.

TTYL......................

Morning ladies & john,

Lee - I'm proud of you too :lol: I had forgotten about Protein Shakes - I think I'll pick some up today and just do those for B, L & D. I swear I have alzheimers!

Heather - WTF??? Can't the fella drop you in the V on the way to the city and carry on without you?? hahahahahaha

Monique - Thanks for lettin me off the hook - I wish I had your problem - I am so bottom heavy it drives me crazy - the first to go is my rib section - which only makes my boobs look bigger! and those friggin things won't budge! My thighs need their own zip code LOL But it is what it is and there's nothin we can do to change the parts that lose the weight first. Eventually - ALL the weight will go from ALL the body parts and that that doesn't go we can get cut off LMAO

I will be drinking Protein Drinks for my meals for a couple of days too Candra as soon as I buy some at costco today (today is payday).

I will definitely be there on Saturday - at 11 am at the pier right? You posting the directions Candra?

I am at work right now and boy it is quiet - I think a lot of people took the day off. I am going to try online bill pay for the first time today - with Golden 1. Trying to save money on checks and postage. I think our medical copay went up - my darn check was $35 less than less month - it's going the wrong direction. :lol:

Morning everyone!

Thanks for clearing that up Lee, I wasn't sure! So okay good I WILL be there this Weds.

I am down a lb. today....not alot but hey, just trying to be under the 258 I was at my weight check, or at least the 261 from the last richmond meeting.

Not going out tonight, not feeling it. Since I don't wanna drink and gain weight! Making a Turkey today, unsure of the sides, but we will see!

Pam - My cobra coverage went up also, I think it happens every DEC/JAN....wish they would cut us a break...dang.

Oh and last night at 830 PM I told my bestfriend I felt like running! We went to Pinole Valley High's track and walked/ran around 4 times which equals 1 mile. We did it in probably 15 mins....I was sooo outta breath, but it was a good start!!!!

right on Tamra, that's the way hitting the track.

Lee sounds like you are having a blast with your son.

I'm excited about going out tonight, we haven't been out on NYE in the 10 yrs we've been together but we figure this is the year to do something different. Positive thinking on having a different kind of 2010. I'm planning to cook steak & lobster and eat about 4pm so we can take a nap before we leave.....we're not as young as we used to be. LMAO

ok, so I'll be heading out for my walk soon, just looks so darn gloomy outside, and that bridge is cold.

chat soon