Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

urgh I just cleaned up my entire Apt., took the Xmas tree out, and cleaned Brianna's toys; threw away broken ones, things missing parts, etc. Now that burned some calories!

Side note, my bestfriends mom is giving me her treadmill YAY!! I am super excited, now I can cancel the gym membership because it's alil to $$ for me right now until I am working again! yay! now I can run/walk whenever I feel like it, and watch TV at the same time...LOL or blast my music!!

Morning all!! Jess thanks girlie for giving me that info I feel alot better now and yes I will try to lose at least 3 pounds since im on clears all day yesterday and today.

Monique- I lost 15lbs and Baggs found my port pretty easy..he had me lift my legs to tighten my stomach it was b-tch doing it to..I really need to work on my abs. He gave me the green light to do it too. He said I am doing good and to keep up the good work. He originally gave me a full fill but then I asked him to remove .5 just in case. I go back and see him March 5th.

Candra- oh man you feel that in your throat every morning? wow did you ask the dr if that was normal isnt it weird how your body signals you..I'm still curious how I'm going to feel tomorrow when I finally eat solids.

Hi Ladies!

Yes Candra my holiday has been plentiful with lots of carbs! L Probably up 20lbs since my last failure in August.

On Monday I go to Richmond to see the doc. I’ve considered canceling as I’ve been asking for a surgery date for over six weeks and keep getting ignored. The plan was to give the Sleeve a try in February. I really need to run the surgery date by work as they are getting tired of my last minute little notice surgeries this year. First band attempt I had five weeks which is ok but the second attempt I only had nine days notice. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for a date for something taking place two months later but that request keeps getting ignored. I’ve done the last two surgeries on my own time in regards to vacation and plan to do the same this next time. I returned to work a week later each time. Very frustrating as I tried so hard to get the band and find I have little support from Richmond. I was told I’m the only one to ever return for a second surgery after a failure and both my weight loose goals were done in record time. My doc has only had two band install failures and I’m both. I’m somewhat surprised by his lack of action as my doc has appeared to have little patience for those that don’t try and has been vocal about people that fail this weight loose process. I’m not in those groups so I just don’t get it.

Oh well I’ll let you all know what happens on Monday should be an interesting meeting. I want my wife to come but I think she is tired of the Richmond runs and needs to work… I could wait for a Vacaville opening but that’s not for another two weeks. It took me three weeks to get this Monday’s appointment as I kept getting told he had no open appointments... %$*@!#& Frustrating!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria - i'm told it's ok - everybody's body is different LOL

John - DO NOT CANCEL THAT APPT! I missed mine and still can't get another one - If I recall correctly, we have the same Doc and I think he's just a little lax-i-daisey and forgetful. He has forgotten to do what he tells me he was going to do. I'd go straight to Sarah or liz after you meet with The Doc and schedule your surgery date right then and there! Can't wait to hear how it goes on Monday so post all the juicy details.

Ok - for Saturday we are meeting at 11 am at the pier in Vallejo and bringing our lunches? Is that right? Yes, Maria you can ride with me. Are you going too Heather?

I had one packet of Weight Control oatmeal for Breakfast and 1/3 of a beef chimichanga (went out to lunch with my boss and two coworkers - our late holiday lunch). I really wanted to eat more but my band said no. I had a few tortilla chips too.

Yes Candra we have the same doc and he has been forgetful. He forgot to call twice after my second failure to discuss the failure and my options. It drove me crazy as I had to wait a week to speak with him. He did give me his direct line so I ended up calling him in the end.

I do like him and I understand they have hundreds of patients and I’m not the only one BUT…

Keep drinking the water! So hard this time of the year as it’s too cold out for water!

Thanks for the support!

One of the girls at my work got me a really cute cold water bottle, I LOVE IT.... makes my Water drinking at work even easier lol...

So lets think of a menu for Saturday and what everyone can bring. Any Ideas???? Something Cheap, easy and Healthy is always a plus hehehehe

John - I just may need that direct line LOL

We can do a huge salad and everybody can bring 1 ingredient - like lettuce, cucumbers - dressing.... chicken... blah blah blah - doesn't get much cheeper than that! or we can all just brown bag it.

Ill take that # too lmao!!!!

Ok so i like both ideas Candra.. Im ok with anything..Just let me know..

I'm down for just bringing our own. That way it can just be something from home already.

welcome back miss Candra :) oh I forgot to tell you the cake was "ok" I need more practice. My family said it was good but I'm more of a critic. And yes the slumber party was a blast...

Hey John, glad you stopped by too. And don't cancel that appointment.

So I did the bridge this morning yeah me! Yesterday wasn't as good a food day but it was better than the last few. Today I'm doing better.

Ok the brown bag idea works for me.... hmmm what to make what to make lol......

Hey ladies and John,

I vote to byol....bring yo own lunch!!!! LOL

I also need the name of the pier again so I can Mapquest it.... I am horrible with directions even though I have been there.

Are we set on 11am????

Maria-Thanks for the info. I can't wait until Monday...were you able to go to work afterwards....I'm trying to decide if I'm taking the entire day or just the AM off.

Jes-I wish I had some of that cake....Glad you had fun at the slumber party.

Candra-Yes, we may finally meet....I can't wait either.

I am trying to go to the meeting in Richmond on Wednesday and start the year off right...It might make me accountable...

I am getting ready to go try on a Body Magic tank top....Not the $150.00 special...Just the tank....Much cheaper. I'll let you all know how that goes.

I'll be back..