Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

hey there everyone....just stopping in to say hi.

Mindless eating for me too. and I was planning to go on my walk this morning but didn't, so a double whammy. I'm in a funk and can't shake it. I think it's the whole come down off the christmas high thing.

Some girlfriends and I are hanging out tomorrow for a slumber party. Should be fun, I'm going to have to watch myself there too. but after that no fudging for me.

Hope everyone and a good day yesterday.

I'm still game to get together but I guess it may be hard with so many of us off the wagon LOL:eek: So if there's anyone on the wagon please circle back and pick us all up.

Tamra- I heard of that new game for Wii with Jenny and the web cam on Chelsea Lately Show! LOL! I want it too...

But I too got the EA Sports Active: More Workouts - To go with the first one that I got! But the hubby also got me the new Mario Bro's for Wii so that has been in the system being played first LOL!

I am SOOOOOO of the wagon!!!!! I need to get on ASAP. I was looking for a treadmill on craigslist for under 100$ but nothing worth buying yet. My MIL has one but she is being greedy even though she doesn't use it! Ugghhhh! LOL :smile:

Ok lets jump back on that wagon ladies!!! PS- Happy Holidays!!!

Someone pick me up and stap me down, I just ate like 4 pieces of candy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ash, I was gonna buy it on ebay for $63 but imma wait for a bit....

I have fallen off the wagon too - but luckily my band doesn't let me fall too far off. I had 4 little smokies and a piece of marble jack cheese for lunch, one beef enchilada for dinner. My problem has been the darn Christmas Cookies, plus no exercise. I did return two items to Walmart today but was good and only bought the 5 items on my list and left quickly - I didn't look around for bargains as I only have a little money until payday on the 31st.

Ok Riley I need some help. I called the guy from POF - his name is Mike (jeez every guy I seem to know is named Mike) today and left a message. He called me back and we talked for about ten minutes on the phone. He wanted to meet for ice cream this evening, but I had just drove up to my parents' house for dinner, so then he said what about Breakfast tomorrow - I said I don't want to bring my kids to meet him - so I am going to meet him at Baskin Robbins tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm. I'll tell my kids I am running an errand. Of all places to meet - ice cream. I will have a kid size cup. Here we go again with everything social revolving around food. Hopefully he makes a better impression in person than he did on the phone. Not sure if I am up for this kind of thing. He retired from Campbell Soup three weeks ago. I'll let you know how it goes.

Watching the Sacramento Kings vs the LA Lakers - they are in second overtime and it doesn't look good for the Kings.

Howdy ladies & John!

I had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing Day. My good friend is home from Canada for the first time in two years. We went to lunch at Fresh Choice (I got an ice cream, but only ate about 1/3 of it, and made pretty good choices) then we went to Chevys to meet our other friend for drinks. We sat there for at least 3 hours! I had Water, but I got dinner to go for me and the fella. I'm not really feeling guilty about it though. I got a Wii Fit for Christmas, I've put the batteries in but didn't work out yet. It's on the top of my to-do list for tomorrow.

I was thinking about this past year; 2009 has been a great year for me. I've lost 50 lbs, met some amazing new friends (you guys!), survived layoffs and took a wonderful vacation to Hawaii. What a great year! I'm really looking forward to what 2010 brings.

Hey hey hey!! hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I hear most of you have made some not so good food choices..You can include me in that. On Christmas Day we went to see family in SJ and I ate some pozole (mexican Soup made) let me tell you It came right back up (BIG Mistake!) I also had 1/2 an egg roll and some pudding trifle just about 3 bitefulls. I also had a 1/2 a shot of jaeger... man it was so hard to eat or drink like I used to with the family. I tried switching and thought I'll drink vodka and cranberry but I was to scared after my episode that I didnt end up drinking it. Anyway so far I'm ok wth wine but anyhting else does not agree with me. Today I had an egg fro bfast- beef barley soup and a taste of my son's fettucine alfredo.

I am so dissapointed that I will need to get back on liquids on Tuesday after seeing Dr Baggs and I will probably be on liquids for New years eve!!!! darn it! I need to see the bigger picture.

Do you guys think I should be able to eat and drink some by Thursday Evening, New Years eve?

I am so dissapointed that I will need to get back on liquids on Tuesday after seeing Dr Baggs and I will probably be on liquids for New years eve!!!! darn it! I need to see the bigger picture.

Do you guys think I should be able to eat and drink some by Thursday Evening, New Years eve?

No worries, you will be back on food Thursday!! You'd better eat it too if you plan to drink anything, LOL

Howdy ladies & John!

I was thinking about this past year; 2009 has been a great year for me. I've lost 50 lbs, met some amazing new friends (you guys!), survived layoffs and took a wonderful vacation to Hawaii. What a great year! I'm really looking forward to what 2010 brings.

Heather 2010 is gonna rock even harder!!! :smile:

Ok Riley I need some help. I called the guy from POF - his name is Mike (jeez every guy I seem to know is named Mike) today and left a message. He called me back and we talked for about ten minutes on the phone. He wanted to meet for ice cream this evening, but I had just drove up to my parents' house for dinner, so then he said what about breakfast tomorrow - I said I don't want to bring my kids to meet him - so I am going to meet him at Baskin Robbins tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm. I'll tell my kids I am running an errand. Of all places to meet - ice cream. I will have a kid size cup. Here we go again with everything social revolving around food. Hopefully he makes a better impression in person than he did on the phone. Not sure if I am up for this kind of thing. He retired from Campbell Soup three weeks ago. I'll let you know how it goes.

OH the first meet - I hate them! I get SO nervous, I have to do deep breathing exercises and stuff - it whacks me out! For the first few minutes. I know within a minute or two if I am going to leave or not. Ice cream is actually a great choice, you can get up and leave any time - you do not even have to finish your cup; if that is awful, imagine how bad sitting through a meal would be! coffee is very popular too, but it means coffee breath (at least for me) and who needs that? Good luck! Leave if it's a "no" - you don't have to be polite :-)

Just stopping in to say hello!! lemme tell ya, TOMORROW IS my restart, whos with meee say YAY!!! LOL cause today SURE DIDNT WORK OUT!!

PLEASE SOMEONE WISH BAD FOODS AND candy OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

Also, a very good friend of mine keeps trying to get me to have RNY like her....anyone else have that happen?

Hey all............

I need some restriction. I am struggling right now with no restriction. We are going on 2 1/2 months now with no restriction and I am totally stalled and having a hard time with snackingl Just to easy to get into bad habits when I can't use my tool...........

sigh...........been a bad couple of weeks with Christmas junk around but geared up and ready to go again. Did ok today.

vanilla latte(skinny and decaf)

12 ounces of rasberries

Wheat thins 16

Probably lentils later on for dinnner

Pam so glad the kids liked the presents and I threw in the necklaces and earrings for you!! I knew they would look great on you!! But you didn't need to tell the kids I was totally fine with them thinking it was from you. So excited for your daughter. I like American girl dolls and am glad she likes them. My daughter was just not impressed she is a tomboy!!

I am headed back to the gym tomorrow tomorrow and back to the routine habits. I am sorta glad Christmas is over. Just new years and I can get back to the lap band routine. I am seriously fallen off the wagon.

Not looking forward to having to deal with Robin in two weeks. I will have to talk to her about her approach cause I can't handle an attitude. I will be honest if I don't get an attitude from her. Otherwise I will end up blowing the whole thing off like before and just dealing with Dr. Baggs.

TAmra im with you... And would like to be picked up as well lol...i want the sweets and crap to GO AWAY!! I am actually glad xmas is over...thats never happened lol. Im starting fresh tomorrow my choices have just plain sucked today.... Going grocery shopping tomorrow and back to the gym... I also want these last pounds off by the end of Jan... we can do it.....

I think we all need to meet up for some support this seems like a hard time for everyone... im glad we are all in this together!!

I am glad Christmas is over too and I don't do anything for New Years. I have had way too much candy and Cookies. I just got back from dinner with my parents, brother and kids. I split a meal with my son. On my plate I had 3 fried shrimp and half a baked potato - but of course I had to eat 1/4 piece of garlic bread and 1 french fry while waiting for my food. I ate 1 shrimp and a few bites of potato and then had to make a trip to the restroom to pb. And again at home. I finally feel better.

Ok I went and met the guy Mike at Baskin Robbins at 2 pm today - I told my kids I was taking a friend who doesn't drive to the store. I was home by 3:15. He actually looked better than his picture on line. I got a single scoop in a cup and he got a double scoop in a cup. We sat down and talked for about 45 minutes. At first we talked RVs as we both have them and he asked me about my kids. His two are grown 22 and 24. He has been divorced twice - been single now for 5 yrs. He manages two local bands. Oddly he said he only sleeps a couple of hours a night every other night? Something about being used to working two jobs. He creeped me out a little when he held on to my fingers - boy am I out of practice. I let him know that I wouldn't be introducing my kids to him any time soon and that I hadn't dated at all since having kids. He kept talking about all the things we could do together and with the kids. I told him I wanted to take things slow and he said he doesn't do anything slow. What the heck? He e-mailed me twice since then - said some really nice things about me and my appearance which makes me feel "normal" and all, but scares me at the same time. He said he doesn't think we are on the same page. I asked him back what he means by that. Help me Riley I don't know what to do - my heart is having a hard time forgetting the other Mike who is not interested and not comparing this guy to him. This new Mike lives in a mobile home in a trailer park which doesn't really bother me but how do I get to know him better without him trying to put the moves on me? I think maybe it was better when I just didn't care if I ever met someone.

I also got an e-mail for a single dad in Hollister which is in Southern California which really creeped me out - he is really good looking and acted like he already knew me - almost seemed like a scam or something.