Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey Hey - I just received a super cool 2010 calendar of events:

Marin Moonshiners Hike

Hike.meetup.com/464

Also single ladies there is a spirit rock singles event too sprirtrock.org

Any swingers among us?? LOL

strawberry swingers dance Strawberry.marin.org

February is crabfeed & March is Brewfest OOh and Next September is the Sausalito chili cook off & brew tasting - I'm so there!

Any takers....

Candra I want to do some of that stuff!! Where did you get this calendar??

Yowza, 5 guests! Woo-hoo, hello guests! Hey everybody did you know we are on almost 10,000 posts on our humble little thread???

Oh Riley thanks for making me feel better and you know what's worse?? I am laying her hungry again LOL

Good Morning!

I'm still a sugar addict. My office is filled with sugar and so am I. In the 90's I was a vegan for 9 years and never ate a bite that wasn't vegan, or a bite of sugar. How can I have that type of resolve and this week eat every cookie in sight? Bah!! I'm up three pounds this week. I know it's carb bloat so I'm now officially off the sugar.

My son sent me a text message at 4:30 telling me that they rerouted him from Houston to SFO this morning. He didn't want me driving to Oakland airport to pick him up. I'm glad he's avoiding Denver because of the bad weather there. I couldn't go back to sleep so I'm heading into the office early. I'll take off early when he gets back to Oakland on BART.

The good news is that my son works out daily. He'll have me walking the lake once a day and working out in the gym too. He may even get my sorry sugar laden a$$ into the pool to swim if it warms up.

I'm so happy that by next holiday season, all of this random eating will be behind me. I think I'm suffering from the "last supper" syndrome with this sugar fest. I feel done with it and I'm looking forward to getting back on the losers bench.

Congrats to each of you that has done so well this week. Don't take it for granted and give yourselves big kudos!

Weight this morning 235.4.... now watch it go down!

morning all - merry x-mas eve :)

tamra, I too am all about quantity - I need to get my ass in to get a fill but I'm afraid LOL - I'm only down 15lbs in 3 months! I suck hahahaha

Riley - I got it from a realtor I know - I'll get you a copy - only thing is is that it's a Marin County event calendar so...

Going to have dinner at my stepdaughters tonight - her first function in her first apartment - she's finally an adult at 21. Worried though as she is a pastry chef and I want it all! Pray for me ladies

Lee - hope your son makes it in one piece!

Good Morning!! Merry Xmas Eve everyone! Working til 12 and then the festivities begin... I will be busy until Sat lol.... Hope everyone has a great Holiday. Love ya all!!

Merry Christmas Eve! I took my four hour holiday hours and four hours of vacation so I am home today. My son and I took the bottles and cans and fed them in one by one at the recycle place this morning - netted $30.10 - not bad. The grocery store was packed and so was Dollar Tree. My older son painted pictures for gifts and we picked up some frames at the Dollar Tree. I am watching Santa Baby 2 right now.

Riley - I got your e-mail and responded, but now I see it was your work e-mail. How much does the Yahoo Personals cost? As I said in my e-mail I sent you this guy keeps sending me e-mails from POF - he is 53 and has a RV. He can't type very well so he said I should call him (I am not giving out my number at this time). Then he said he saw my picture I finally posted and wants to meet me. Out of my comfort zone. I told him I would call him this weekend. I will see how that goes.

My parents and brother are coming over this evening for dinner - I am making appetizers (spinach dip, weenies in sauce, salami/cheese/crackers, mozarella sticks, mini veggie eggrolls, and Christmas cookies) - I am not worried that I will eat too much as I am feeling restriction today - probably stress. My kids will open their gifts from me tonight and we will go to my parents' tomorrow morning for the day to open gifts and eat.

I hope everyone one of you have a wonderful Christmas (if you Celebrate it) and remember to give your loved ones big hugs. Thanks for being my friends.

Hi everyone

Wishing you all a merry christmas!!! my mom decided tonight was the night for dinner, so I am cooking ham at home tomorrow.

Today was also my cheat day =X

Breakfast - 1 Venti Coffee

Lunch - 2 piece roast chicken from el pollo loco...with a side salad and veggies...then I decided to pop some fries my friend was eating, which ended with me eatting a small order of chips with guac.

Snack - 6 pieces of candy LOL yes. may be more, I stopped counting.

Dinner will be prime rib with aspasgras.

eeeek!!

wishing you all a better day!! :)

oh and to add it on, my scale said 255 today!!!! oh tamra :)

I wish everyone a very merry christmas! I was going to say eat healthy but it is christmas. I already cheated and made a honey baked ham, Cookies didnt eat any of it yet..I will take it to my parents tonight. I did have a glass of pinot I love that wine. I know I know I am taking it very easy just had 1/2 a glass. I cant wait till we can all get together again maybe in the new year.

I am seeing Baggs on Tuesday..do I eat anyting? my husband wants to go to SF Pier after do you guys think I can possibly eat? is that a bad idea?

Maria, you get a fill at your 6 weeks appt. from Dr. Baggs. Nothing but Clear Liquids 6 hours before and same for 48 hours after - so no, you won't be able to eat, but you can order a broth-based Soup and do just fine. Jello for dessert, LOL! I use those Special K Protein waters after a fill - especially with having to go 48 hours now, that's more than I had to do following surgery! By the second day I am on soy slender (decaf) lattes because they also have protein and Fiber like the protein waters. Between the two of those I can survive! And you will sure see the scale go down after being on clear liquids for 3 days :)

Pami - my work email, oh no! Offices are closed on furlough until January 4th! OH NO MR BILL :w00t: man that wasn't very smart of me!

Well 53, huh . . . . I have met two 51 year olds who were young-looking and cute, a 51 year old who looked so old that I thought he had sent his father in his place (the former #1), a 58 year old who looked and acted 48, and my cute little 44 year old (the new #1) who looks like a baby and I didn't even see any grey on him until I got him out in the sun today, LOL! They all wear their ages differently, men more so than women I think because hey, we get makeup and hair dye!! And you get his number rather than vice-versa; that way you can put it in your phone and not answer it if you decide later he's a goon. I have been reluctant to meet some of them but I do always talk over the phone to them first - I also do a background check! You can do one at any county court for free on a public computer - just need their last name, and I be sure I get it and the spelling too.

The first meeting is hard, but you have to do it to know. Guys who have been doing the online dating thing for a couple of months dont want to waste time on email if its not going to work out. But he liked your pic!! C'mon Pami, meet him! Have a friend there too for the first meet if that makes you more comfortable - I've done that almost every time because I HATE the first meeting!!. Unfortunately you really do have to meet them to know. I was not excited about my first date with Chris because I didn't think he was that cute, and he was too short for me, and too young. and he pushed me and pushed me for the first date - I turned him down twice - to the point that I let him know I was pretty annoyed with him and he backed off. But he came and met me in town when I was out with a bunch of girlfriends - he's a good sport - and he was SO adorable and I was SO comfortable with him that I leaned across the table and planted one on him about 3 hours into our first date!! NOT typical behavior for me! Now I am excited to see him every day :) And he teases me for kissing him first :)

If he has a cell phone and you have exchanged numbers, have him take pictures of himself whatever he is doing EDIT! Not "WHATEVER" he is doing!! That would send the wrong impression - and you might get the WRONG kind of pictures, LOL! and send them to your phone. That way you know what he's really up to and what he really looks like in normal life - not in has favorite decade-old photo. I think that makes the first meeting easier too - you know what they really look like.

I am PMing you my home email! Or it is on my Facebook :-)

Edited by riley4183

Merry Christmas everyone!

In my house we Celebrate Chanukah, Christmas, New Years and whatever else is in the air. My son arrived home yesterday morning and soon he'll wake up to Christmas presents.

Last night my son announced that he needs a detox so we are going to be eating light which should get rid of these 3 pounds I gained. I'm so done with sugar and eating carbs.

We're planning a walk around Lake Merritt to start the day. This morning we're stopping by a brunch, not necessarily to eat but to say hello. Tonight we're having Christmas dinner with several close friends. Turkey and veggies for me. There won't be any desserts! Everyone will be delighted to see Zach.

I hope each of you finds delight in this day. Peace, from my home to yours.

Lee what a beautiful greeting! I'm going to borrow that :-)

Carb bloat for me too, 4 lbs up but not a surprise - been noshing on crackers, chili, and cinnamon rolls! But it's habit now to peel off a little piece of the top and toss the rest in the trash - I dont even think about it any more! My habits are finally catching up with my tiny tummy sized, LOL :-) I am still going to eat Christmas dinner today (I realized just this morning that I had not even bought bread, potatoes, or dessert to make - and do you know what?? I'm OK with that!) then take a little run just to keep my cardio up - I only got to the gym 2x this week and it's closed today - then start in again tomorrow AM when the new #1 (whom I might as well refer to as the new BF now - he actually wants a relationship!!) goes to work. :-)

I got the best Christmas present of all this year! I got a new life. Now I have my health back, the support of my family and friends, a whole bunch of NEW friends who love me :blink: and boundless energy. This used to be a totally depressing time of year for me, and now I'm in the clouds!

A very, VERY truly Merry Christmas to you all!

HO HO HO.....I feel like Santa the way I've been eating.

I'm going to try and take it easy on myself. I've already had coffee & egg nog and I'm feeling tight so hopefully it will last all day. Tomorrow is a new day, right Monique?

I wish you all bountiful gifts if the holiday. Be healthy and safe. We'll chat soon.

Smooches...