Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

He is a "who" I love it.... I am just afraid I might accidently call him that when I see him again lol... Love it!!

Well I was out shopping and wrapping all day today with a friend. It was a good day.

Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello. Hope everyone had a great weekend...

Hi everyone! I really liked meeting some of you on the Tuesday meeting at Kaiser Richmond. I finally had an appointment with Doctor Fisher on Friday. He was very happy on my weight loss so far 21 pounds seven weeks post up and he also gave me a FILL! I could not believe it. So now he said that I have 5cc. I also weight myself today and I am 2 pounds away to being in Onderland:thumbup:, I have not been under 200 pounds in over 10 years!!! I will keep you guys posted when I get there.

beatriz-congrats on getting the fill. How many cc's did you have already in your band? Now I am really wondering what the criteria is for "earning" your fill. I had my surgery one week before you and he told me to make another appt at 12+...??? Go figure. Were you getting hungary??? Hit a platau??? I don't see him for another month and I have hit Bandster HEll!!! I need a fill so bad. I can eat anything and have still only lost 13lbs. I am stepping up my exercise amd trying hard to hit the 20lbs lost by Jan 18....

Night, night all!!!

Jes-It was really good seeing you today...You look great!!!

Manana ladies.....Remember, tomorrow is a brand new day!

Good Morning Team!

Beatriz, it was great to meet you on Tuesday. I'm the Lee that you met. How cool that you got your fill on Friday. You're looking really gorgeous and vibrant.

Monique, I'm so sorry you're in Bandster Hell. I hope you get your fill soon.

I weighed in at 232.6 on my home scale this morning. That's always a little lower than Kaiser scale. I have some serious work to do these next two weeks if I want to make 230 on the Kaiser scale at 6pm with my clothes on. These holidays are hard. I'm not eating unusual things, but I find myself wanting to eat just a little more on my plate. I generally gain 5 over the holidays so this year I'm really challenging myself to lose 5 instead. Blah!

Regular work week for me until Thursday evening. My son has a flight from Houston to Oakland on Thursday morning. He's out there driving towards Houston this morning. They left NYC at 5 last night after the snow started melting. I just called and they're driving through Tennessee this morning headed towards New Orleans.

Time to shower and head into the office. Wishing you all a wonderfully healthy day filled with good choices!

Good morning...just finished 45 min on my elliptical. I so needed it besides walking the malls that's all the exercise I've gotten over the last few days.

So good to see you too Monique. You look good too, I know you are frustrated. I was there 2 weeks ago. Shoot for 2 lbs by new years and then another 2. I was only 12 lbs post op when I got my fill. So in reality if you maintain you should get a fill.

Wow Beatriz congrats! that's wonderful, 5cc I only have 4. I kind of wish I had one more too. I still feel like I can eat more than I'm supposed to. Plus I've had a little holiday cheer (cocktail) hmm.

I've done pretty good almost at my b-day goal. I'm going to be real good for the next couple days before xmas. I have to do real short term goals I seem to do better.

Ok, what's up can we get together? what about this saturday? or Tuesday or Wed next week?

everyone put in your choice and we can decide on the location after.

Good morning lovely ladies :thumbup:

Riley - I took the plunge and created a profile on Yahoo Personals last night - it was under review so I will check it tonight. How did your date with the other guy go yesterday?

I had a packet of weight control oatmeal for Breakfast today and have a Lean Cuisine for lunch. Neither one of those is really allowed, but calories are calories and together they only have 410. I woke up with a sore throat and a stiff neck - must have slept wrong with my mouth open? I am working on a stress headache at the moment - jeez. I'll feel better probably after my 10:30 am meeting is over - bound to be yucky.

Good Morning All!!

Happy Monday. Still trying to kick this sinus infection.. UGH... I woke up this am at 2:45 and couldnt get back to sleep, when I finally did it was time to get up... I am sleepy so I did full cafe coffee... Still didnt wake me up.. hahaha oh well...

Hope everyone has a great day!! So glad its a short week...

Morning everyone. I finally went to the gym today. I took it very slow today since it is my first day back in abour 4 weeks. I worked out in all about 20 minutes I know not much but my knee was killin me. I plan to do another 20 this evening at home on my statonary bike. I am starting very slow. I am very concerned about my arms since my weightloss they are so flabby.

Riley - I took the plunge and created a profile on Yahoo Personals last night - it was under review so I will check it tonight. How did your date with the other guy go yesterday?

YAY PAMI! I'm proud of you :thumbup: You, me, and a couple other crazy girls who like to have fun - Jes and Candra come to mind, but they're married - need to go out - we'll get you out of your shell!!

"Other guy" AKA Bachelor #1 got stuck at Kaiser ER yesterday so we re-scheduled for today. I'm beginning to think that he underestimates how long it's going to take him to do anything . . . that's twice now! So Bachelor #2 came over AGAIN last night, I think that's too much of him too soon. I made it clear last night that I am dating other people and now he's teasing me about having a date today - "have fun on your date, think about me" (yeah right) Boys are fun but I'd forgotten what a PAIN they are!!

I wonder why no one can find me on Facebook? ? What if you search for my maiden name, Flege that is how all the high school people found me

Maria - you are doing GREAT! salad is a waste of space! You don't have alot of room in your little tummy and lettuce has zero nutritional value - Take is slow and easy at the Gym!

Tamra - What a relief to have your shopping done, isn't it? Congratulations and I will let you tell everybody else why I'm saying that LOL

Pammie - Riley didn't come up for me either - I had to go page by page thru the 406 Jane Rileys that came up - hahaha but if she has confirmed me as a friend now you can find her on my friends list.

Ash - jump back on the wagon - you can do it!

Nicolie - hiya! To get rid of that infection you need to snort warm sea salt Water - I'm tellin ya, anti biotics don't work for me anymore for my sinus infections and that's how I have to get rid of them! Takes about 3 days!!

Congrats - Bea! You are doing awsome - 21lbs is fantastic!

Capt'n Mo - I got the exact same response from Doc Who as well. NO fill yet! Hang in there though, good things come to those who wait!!!!!!

Jes - I can do Saturday and/or Tuesday!

Riley Jane - good morning young lady - just because Jes & I are married doesn't mean we can't go out and kick it! We can still look and have a good time, can't we? I will worn you up front - I can get off the hook when I'm finally let out the house LMAO

Morning everyone!!!

Candra your too funny!!

What she means is I stopped at the Martinez Kaiser this morning for a weight check...I was 258.8!!! yay!!! last week at the group meeting I was 261.8, so down alittle over 2 lbs this week. Awesome! 8 lbs from goal!! I think I will do it by the end of January!! seeing it today made me NOT WANNA EAT THIS CHRISTMAS!! I am on a ROLL!!!

Bea great job!! it was nice meeting you too!!!

Candra, I think thats what i need to do. I have a sinus rinse thing so yeah I will do that tonight. I love that we are calling him Doc Who now.. YAY... makes me smile.. lol.

Tamra: CONGRATS!!! YAY... So close ya can taste it huh lol....Such an awesome feeling...