Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Candra I am down for the next meeting just remind me when it is

Pat! 30 lbs, that is incredible! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas to your little self!! We missed you on Tuesday; we had champagne and cheese as a little mini-Christmas party. What a fun group!

I log everything at www.caloriecount.about.com I find it the easiest to use - especially if you install the toolbar, which I have at home but it's blocked at work. It counts everything for me. Spark People has a free counter too, but I found it way too complicated - that's just me. I have not logged for the last 2.5 days because I am still on clear freakin' liquids! What a bunch of BS. I have lost 2 since my fill, but still not down to where I was the week before (still at 166). I lost zero yesterday, even though I consumed no more than 200 calories. Horse pucky!!

I have a date tonight :-) Wish me luck!!

Morning everyone!!

So my scale said 259.8 this morning hehe!! but I never know if it's right or what, since it's kinda old, etc. So I will wait and check next week at kaiser. Just got the heads up my insurance is finally re-activated thru Cobra so I am good to go!

Good luck tonight Riley!!!! :biggrin:

"Luck" Riley - can't wait to hear the details! I understand about not losing any weight even though you haven't eaten anything - that's been happening to me!

Tamra - when Bev called on the gal who drank the alcohol she said she was callling on her at that time because she had to leave early - so I don't think it was out of shame. I put a little alarm on my phone to go off the day before the meeting so I'll txt you when i get it.

I really need to try to get back on my eating schedule. since I've only been eating like once a day I haven't lost anything - when I eat something small every 3-4 hours I lose fast. Problem with that is when I start to eat is when I have the problem because i don't want to stop. So much easier just not to start

Oh, riley - I got some frozen edamame and i was wondering what the best way is to prepare them? I've never made them before - more like peas or Beans? ?? Vegetarian rookie over here.

Hi Everyone - happy Friday!

Riley, good luck tonight. We want details please. :biggrin:

I agree, I don't think the gal left because of the comments, she said she was leaving early. It was also my friend Bonnie that talked about having that bit of champagne. Bonnie left early because she had to go to the Pharmacy.

I stopped in and had a nice chat with Bev this morning before my 8am psych consult. I want her to know who I am and like me so that I'll want to keep coming to the meetings. I want someone to keep me accountable. I don't want her to tell me it's ok to have a drink, I want her to call me on the carpet. Looking at the long term success people in that room, they seem to do the program by the book. I've done it by my book and it got me to 249. I figure they must know there stuff there at Kaiser Richmond. I hate admiting I don't know everything! :sad:

My psych evaluation went great. I also stopped and had blood drawn for the tests Dr. Baggs wanted run. Now it's just up to me to take off the weight. I'd love to be at surgery goal at the first Wednesday support meeting in January. How cool would that be!

Hang in there everyone, we can make it through these holidays!

Thanks Candra, I am super releaved!!

Lee - I hope we both kick these last lbs together!! Wouldn't it be funny if Baggs did both of us in the same week?

I havent ate much yet today, just coffee. I have the left over cornish game hen I will eat for dinner, so just need some lunch ideas....

Starting on my 50 oz Water now.

Lee, you only have 4.6lbs? You can do that by the January meeting - It took me about a month to lose my last 4lbs - It would've taken me longer if it wasn't for Jes - she got my butt up and out of the house walking. Let me know if you need a walking buddy!

Tamra - I know that you don't like mayo but what about hard boiled eggs? I like to sometimes have two of those sliced in half long ways with a tad but of ranch dressing on them.

I had some Breakfast this morning - a scrambled egg with a few slices of left over sirloin from last night - was good but now, that Ive eaten, I don't want to stop! Like I've said - so much easier to just not start eating.

ahhh Candra I am the most pickiest over weight person you will ever ever meet. I don't eat mayo, nor eggs; no mushrooms; no ketchup; no seafood of any kind; no tomatoes unless their in salsa; no pork unless it's bacon; nothing but Water and diet sodas; no hotdogs unless their kosher; no dark meat on poultry.

LOL i am sure there are way more.

Hey hey hey!! I am home today with a sinus infection sucks... I am feeling a little better now that i slept in. WOke up this am 3 more lbs down.. So close I can taste it.. lol... Hope everyone is having a good day.. Im cutting it short so I can cuddle back under the covers with my doggy...

Hey nicole your BEATING ME urgh!!!! Lololol *smile* good job!!!!!

Went to safeway and todays special for $5 is over roast turkey breast so I got one and will make cabbage for the side :biggrin:

Hi All - Kaiser gave me my Christmas present today! I weighed 2 lbs less than I weighed at home! I was a little skeptical but I'm taking it! Woo Hoo! Down 32 lbs - check out my ticker! I am psyched. My goal is now 40 lbs by Surgery - 8 more by 1/26/2010. I can do it! Lee and Annalynn - lets 'band' together so we can be the newest "sisters of surgery" as Donna says! I want buddies like Jes and Candra were when they went through!

Ok the fam is waiting for me to watch a Christmas movie. We have a busy weekend so may not be back for a few days.

Love and Hugs to everyone.

Hey Pat don't forget about me I am only 11.8 lbs to go!!!

except I had 2 sugar Cookies my baby made tonight...they were super small, and super good...lol...but that was it, otherwise:

Breakfast: venti latte

lunch: small bag of Pork rinds

dinner: turkey breast with cabbage

gonna go lay my daughter down now....

woo hoo - go pat! Weight loss is always the best gift hahaha

Tamra - girl, how did you ever gain weight LOL Lemme tell you the BEST hot dogs are the Hebrew Nationals - I get the big fat ones at Walmart - they're like 5 bucks for 4 hot dogs but so worth it - 1 dog is a meal!!

Riley Jane - how's that date going??

Nicolie - hope you feel better by tomorrow but if not - let me know - I understand the pain of a sinus infection!!!! Because of my allergies I use to get them alot but now I do the salt Water rinse's in my nose and that keeps em away - it also helps get rid of them faster - you gotta snort worm sea salt water - not fun but worth it! I do it in the shower.

My stepdaughter just came by and borrowed all my baking crap. Then asked me to come to her first dinner party in her first apartment as a grown up - so now I know the pastry chef is making nothing good for me :smile2:

Tamra your a hoot lol...

I made stuffed bell peppers tonight they were low fat and SOOOO yummy.

Candra I am good. I got a stonger antibiotic yesterday from my pcp. I slept all day and actually got a burst of energy tonight. I cleaned my WHOLE house, cooked dinner and am 1/2 way done with all the laundry.. woo woo... lol... im gunna google directions tonight.

My hunny and I are going to wake up early and go to the gym and I have a few erronds to run around town, I should be leaving about 11 so I will be there at noon.. I am so excited!!

Pat- you are so rockin it girl!! 8 pounds is nothing!! I am hoping to have this last little bit off by January....

Hi Everyone!! hehehe hope you are all doing fantastic. Monique I told Tamra we should do that Zumba class soon... That would be so fun. I do it every Monday and I love it!!! There is a guy who does it on tuesday's but he is really odd lol.. I feel like I am in a Lion King musical lol... oh well its good exercise hehehhe..

Ok I am going to go, have a good night!!