Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi all real quick went and checked my weight. 265.4 darn it that's only a pound less then when I checked last time but TOM and lil slip ups prob didn't help. I skipped a coffee today but I messed up at lunch time. Its ok not gonna be hard on myself this time gonna keep chuggin away!!!!

Tamra- I'm rooting for you!!!

I checked my weight on my Wii Fit board and it says 243, so thats -7lbs from Kaiser's orrientation... Not bad considering it the first day of my TOM too.... Hmm whats with us all have this issue the same week? LOL! I did good so far, I did snack on 1.5 oz dry roasted peanuts & a handfull of goldfishies too but dinner will be a success I can feel it .... :thumbup:

Thanks Ash! Rootin' for you too!!!!

I am home, and way full. Oh Tamra. But today I didn't get ANY COFFEE! whoo hoo!! I am going to attemp NO MORE COFFEES the rest of this week, and check my weight again next monday.

Hey Ash I just realized you had a Nutritionist Apt already....wonder if that's a Fremont thing, because I haven't had one yet.....

Tamra,

Dr. Baggs told me that I won't meet with Robin and Liz until I've met my pre-surgery goal weight. So you're not behind.

Congrats on NO coffee today! :thumbup:

They bundle them up in Fremont I supose, when I called and asked for my surg. consult apt after orrientation, they said that I will have all three and to bring a 3 day food log...

And it's on Wed. too so I will see how it is and let you all know!

Pam it was great seeing you today!! Cute hair I love it!! So glad you can use the toys!! My closet is much cleaner now and I am gonna be able to use it for clothes again!! Great conversation today I enjoyed having lunch an I ate all the bread on my sandwich I was not as motivated as Pam today but my fill has loosened up again so everything goes down again..............LOL

B: None

L: 3 inch sub sandwich and 1/2 yogurt

D: salad with Beans and feta (black, garbonzo and kidney) Garlic bread (yep bread twice in one day)

and a couple bite of rice crispy treat, I had to throw it in the trash cause I wanted to eat it all!! I poured my Water over the top so it was to soggy to consider after that..........LOL!!

On a plateu but ok yea I can blame the bread and TOM. I have to STOP with the bread..............

Way to go Tamra! I hope they're not worried about you down there at Starbucks, LOL And hey, you are moving the right direction again!!!

OK here's "the picture," me in "the gold dress" at the Christmas party, with Michelle my RNY friend we started together she did RNY at SSF I did Lapband at Richmond and she's down almost 160, at's my girl!!

post-247906-13813138972183_thumb.jpg

Tina everything is going right down with me too, when I bring my food log on Wednesday it is going to show snacking every single day, well YEAH, I NEED A FILL!!

Cute pic of you girls!!

Oh, Bachelor #1 wanted me to send him a pic of me all "spiffed up" for the party, so I sent him that gold dress one this morning - have not heard from him since! What is up with that?

Riley - I believe they called the police and reported me missing LOL!! you look awesome in that dress you sexy thing you!!!! :thumbup:

very cute Riley you look great.

I'm sure bachelor #1 is still just digesting the looks.. LOL

here's my food for the day

B=coffee, lunchmeat & a cheese stick

L=stir fry with ground chicken and cabbage

s=tall NF mocha

D=left over stir fry

Wow you look great in the gold dress Riley - if bachelor #1 doesn't think you look hot he is not worth it.

Tina - the sandwiches we ate were 4 inch sandwiches, but yours was mostly vegetables so couldn't have been that many calories. I ate two Snickerdoodle Cookies when I got back to work - darn my boss for bringing them in. My fault though for not resisting. I had 1/2 a baked potato with sour cream and 2 prawns for dinner and one bite of steak - my 13 yr old son and I shared a dinner - he had salad and garlic bread too. There was enough steak left over for him to have for dinner tomorrow night.

Candra - where you at? miss you too.