Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Had a good food day. Went to the market and bought 4 live crabs cooked and cleaned them and then roasted them in the oven with garlic ... oh so good.

B=coffee from home

L=Low fat cheese stick and 2 pcs ham lunchmeat

D=3 crab legs roasted

Ex=45 min on my elliptical.

one day at a time!

Good job Jes on the 45 min eleptical workout! I want to try to make it to the gym tomorrow. I think I can do 15-20 minutes on the treadmill, if not I'll do my stationary bike here at home. But tomroow will be the day to start on my excersise. Now that I can eat more I feel like Im not losing but gaining. I need to go back to measuring my food and more Water. Starting tomorrow for sure. Myhusband mentioned to me today on how much I can eat now and how im not measuring anymore.

Hi all,

relaxing on a Sunday night....so nice. kinda sad the rain stopped tho.

Today's food:

Breakfast - 1 slice gingerbread, venti skinny latte

Lunch - My taco salads

Snack - 1 grande skinny latte

Dinner - my chicken place....breast/wing and a salad.< /span>

I have gotten alil tooooo easy with the coffee, I need to slow down alittle.....tomorrow I am going to eat lighter, and cut out the 2 coffees.

Morning all, I wanted to let you all know that Nicole messaged me the other day. She's off this thursday and friday and wanted to get together. Although I wouldn't be able to make it due to work I thought i'd pass along the message in case anyone can go.

Hope you all have a great Monday. It's countdown for me, off for 2 weeks after Friday! Perhaps we can plan a holiday get together or lunch.< /p>

Tamra, I make coffee at my house for the morning. I do 1/2 Decaf and 1/2 regular and its been working good. Try it..!!

Today I am starting the no carbs.. I am going to see how that goes hehehe. Wish me luck!!

Jes, I did the weight loss setting on the eliptical yesterday at the gym and man I gotta tell ya that is hard!! LOL... But I finished it was only a 1/2 hour but I burned more calories doing that then just normal eliptical lol...

Anyways, Have a great day everyone!!

Maria funny how husbands turn into the food police huh? I know they mean well. Mine is always saying "I hope you don't bust your rubber band" hehehe

NIcolie good job! Baby steps.. I did 30 min for the longest, I still do on work days since I don't have much time before I have to leave.

Oh yeah totally!! I usually do an hour on the eliptical and then my weights lol... But I dont usually add resistance lol... I love it lol!!

Morning everyone!!

Got on the scale this morning and it said 264...hmmm...that's only 2 lbs less then the last time I checked my weight at Kaiser. But I did eat heavy foods yesterday.

Nicole I will do no carbs with you, but it sucks because my stupid skinny latte's had carbs. other wise lunch and dinner will be as follows:

Lunch - lettace with 1 can of tuna on top. dressing is going to be olive oil and lemon juice

Dinner - I will make a cornish game hen, removing the skin first tho. I will prob have cauliflower on the side.

If I plan ahead I wont cheat. Also doing 64 oz.

I am skipping a weight check until tomorrow morning, because 1. I am heavy today, 2. TOM just stopped so I know I am holding Water, and 3. I cant go potty LOL

Ok so I messed up with my food on Sunday!!!! But I am doing better today :willy_nilly: I'm tryin to be at least under 5 lbs by wed. for my apt....my scales says 6lbs lost but I know that the Kaiser ones always weigh me at more...

Oh and so far today I had for B-fast:

1/2 a cup Cottage cheese

1/2 a cup peaches (from a can but in Water and juice not syrup)

I think I will post my meals for now on:

B-fast: 1/2 cup green tea 1oz of refried Beans

Lunch: 1/2 cup Broccoli cheese Soup

Dinner: 1/2 cup of either tuna or Fish (not sure yet)

Should I be only eating 1/4 cup? I dont seem to get full anymore on only 1/4 cup.

Tamra dont worry about today's coffee start new tomorrow with the no Starbucks!!

I havent had time to eat Breakfast yet this morning, so busy here at work.. I have a banana sitting right here but its lunch time so i will have it as a snack later...

Ash, my scale at home is one pound more than Kaiser thank goodness lol... So I log my weight in the am and in the back of my mind know I am a pound less NICE!! lol...

Just got back from a quick Subway lunch with Tina - was so good to see you again Tina. Thanks again for the toys - you are our secret Santa and I so appreciate it.

My food today:

B - 1/3 c shrimp with cocktail sauce - but it came back up - so I had 1/3 cup egg/cheese casserole

L - 4" tuna on wheat - only ate half of the bread.< /p>

I wish my scale was 1+ lbs more lol!!!

Ok here is my lunch:

2 Salmon Burger Patties

1/2 Tomato

1/2 Cup Pinto Beans

Hi all- I have a question. I cant find airfare no cheaper than 800 a person roundtrip to Hawaii!! we planned on going in the summer but with this price forget it!! We only need airfare we have a place to stay. So now my husband said to look into somewhere else..darn it. What do you guys think of Puerto Vallarta? has anyone been? We plan to take our son 12 years old by then. airfare is alot cheaper about 500 a person round trip.