Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Jeepers! I'm going to ignore the ugly stuff, except to say that you can go back and delete your messages/posts if you do it fast enough.

Congrats Pat! Awesome date, and right when you wanted it!:w00t:

HEATHER I AM TOTALLY PROUD OF YOU :lol:

Candra you need a big hug, here it comes - wait for it, wait for it - :lol: ah! Much better :lol:

K girls, got to go check in on pof.com - "fish on," as they say!

ttfn

Riley (yes, I prefer Riley, thanks!)

Good thoughts, Heather! and please tell your sister for me she wasn't abandoned! She needs to call that girl to kiss & Make up!

wow - so many hugs today - I'm feelin the love!

riley - was I too harsh- should I go back and delete my messages - I just want us all to get along :w00t: Happy fishing!

Oh, and Pat - want my surgery moo moo??

real quick - back to bands....

My port is directly under my rib cage and every time I sit down my rib cage hits it and it's getting sore all over again.... any body else have this issue? Is it cuz I'm short and there was noplace else to put it?

I keep gaining and losing these same two pounds - at this rate i will NEVER get a fill --- anybody wanna hop on over to mexico with me for a fill?? Looking for the spanish speakers to attend LOL LOL LOL

No, Candra, you were not too harsh! I agreed with you 100% - it's the inappropriate messages that I'd like to see deleted. I would hate to think of what a newbie would think about our thread if they came on and started reading 1 page ago!! No no, you get hugs :-)

Hi everyone!!!

back from Tahoe and sitting here now, enjoying my birthday. Today flew by, and I can't believe I am 27 today!!

As for eating, lets not touch that :X sorry Candra!! but I am back on track tomorrow!!!!!!!!! for SURE!! this is the last slip up, I have to do this!! I cant quit yet...I have been close, but I wont!!!

Hope you all are having a good week!!

Happy Birthday Tamra!!!:w00t:

Hey hey Tamra happy happy birthday.....oh to be 27 again:tt2:, well maybe not :w00t:

Candra every so often my port does the same thing, I think it is a combo of us being short too. There's just not much space between my breast and my waist. Are you wearing the body magic? I'm not wearing mine this week TOM and I'm already blotted and that thing hurts when it's so tight around my port and band area.

oh and Candra I think you should keep your appt for now I bet Doc Fisher will give you some kind of fill just to give you a jump start. Well that's what Im hoping for with Dr P. Were gonna be ok, we just need a jump start to get us loosing again.

Hey all I agree no drama.......LOL. Things always work out in the end. But it doesn't surprize me this kind of stress brings out issues and messes with relationships.

I am keeping my appointment tomorrow with Dr. Baggs. I tried to change it or the end of December but they are totally booked. IF I don't go now it will be 4-6 weeks. So I don't know what will happen but I am going.

From that I was told there is an assumption that I have been to tight the last few months and I have been eating sliders and that is why my band is to tight and I have not lose fast enough for Kaiser. NOT TRUE!! But I was told not asked. I only ate sliders for a few days and than I called for an unfill!! I don't wait around when I need an unfill I go get one. That is what hurts me. Cause when I was to tight I was losing and fast. I wasn't eating sliders cause they didn't stay down. So anyway I am gonna talk to Dr. Baggs and let him him know I prefer to deal with him and check in with him at this point.

Candra keep your appointment. It will take to long to reschedule. And let me know how it goes with you skipping the dieitition appointment. I plan to do the same thing although with Vacaville it is not such an issue.

You might get a fill you never know. I am also going up and down the same three pounds. LOL. Typical for me. A big loss than it holds steady for awhile. Never consistent losses.....

you whoo anybody our there??? I see 8 people online but nobody's talking.

I'll keep talking :0) I've been on my elliptical every morning this week... yea me and I was doing ok with the food but today I bought a chocolate cupcake must have been in celebration of Tamra's B-day

My port gets sore too......especially at Disneyland the seatbelts all hit right on the port!! LOL. I was a bit sore. My port rubs on my jeans and when I use my laptop it always sits right on my port.........

Ok well we will see how it goes tomorrow. THe first time I am not excited to head over there. I have the food logs for Dr. Baggs but I won't be getting a fill. I still think I need to keep the appointment just to tell him how I feel and what was said.......I want to know what he wants to get a fill. THat is the only information I am concerned with at this point. I also want to let him know I might lose my insurance and to see what I can do i I do. I wonder if he knows where I can get fills in Sacramento.........

Ah Candra I think instead of going to Mexico we should invest in some needs and we could practice on each other!!! LOL :-P Ah the doors that would open........probably not good doors!!

Candra keep that appointment, you can shed 4 lbs. by then!! You KNOW you can if you want to, go on liquids or whatever. My appointment is the next day, and I have to be down 5 lbs from this morning's weight (but only 1.6 lbs from my weight a few days ago before salt-carb days, LOL) and I am confident that I can do it! I may be on liquids for the last 2 days, but I'll do it. YOU CAN TOO!!

I just made Jello shots for tomorrow night - but don't worry folks, I used diet jello!!! So it's all good; they are carb-free . . . and really, what else do they expect for us to do with all of the leftover 2 oz. cups & lids? :w00t:

Hi Everyone!

I hope all are well... I too struggle with the same 2-3lbs for the last 2 weeks. I need a fill real bad... I have to make it throught the holidays on my own...because I do not see Dr Fisher until Feb.

Happy Birthday, Tamra!!!! I ate to Celebrate your birthday too...I didn't have a chocolate cupcake....Like Jes, just 2 Jolly Rancher Stix...@70 Cals each!!!! Ugh....I'm hooked!!!

I plan to do better tomorrow...because....

Tomorrow is a brand new day!!!

P.S.~Riley, give me a couple of Jello shots!!! LOL

Happy B-Day Tamra - you are forgiven on for the slip up :w00t: I had a handful of almonds - I never thought my almonds would be a bigger issue than my chocolate but it is! They are just so handy.

OK - so another lesson learned! Tonight I went to a girlfriends house and her ignorant husband pushed me way pased cranky straight to angry so I just walked out! came home and then tried to eat my dinner! two bites of my canned chicken later I was so done - my chest hurt and I knew that if I didn't stop I would be in trouble - so bandsters in hell - just get angry and that thing will kick right in! yee ha!

Thanks Riley!! I don't know whats wrong with me - I've just been a little sensative lately :lol: - I really need to get my wellbutrin hahahaha - I will pick it up tomorrow!