Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

HEY HEY HEY!!

I too watched my portions yesterday however the darn spinach dip was my weakness. I tore it up!!! lol... I didnt bring leftovers home either Tamra so im in the boat with you on that one. I have NEVER said no to left overs.. CRAZY. I went to Black Friday this morning and only got a nightgown lmao.... WTF 2nd time ive gone and not bought anything lol.. Oh well.. I just woke up.

Anyways, hope everyone had a great day and I cant wait to see ya'll tomorrow..

Oh and yesterday was the first time I could tell i have lost weight, I was swimming in my clothes... YAY...

Hi Everyone - Happy Belated Turkey Day.

I was up until 1 am baking pies. The baking part wasn't hard; it was the serving them yesterday that was hard. I went and sat at the opposite end of the table from them (they were talking to me). I made myself baked apples with raisins and nuts and cinnamon with just a tbsp sugar an oatmeal topping with some light butter. It was good - not a piece of pie, but it was ok. I had Snacks before dinner - mostly cheese (yeah, Riley, I love cheese too) and some veggies with dip. I did give in on the gravy and stuffing. It was yummy but I have to say I didn't feel well all night - tummy felt bad.

Today is better and I am back on track so far.

B. 2 scrambled eggs. 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese, 1 c. fruit salad

L. 2 small slices of whole grain bread toasted with 2 oz turkey, low fat mayo and 1 slice swiss cheese, 1 cup of left over roasted veggies

Like Donna said, I am very thankful for all of you. You make me laugh and inspire me and help me to understand this journey with food and weight and emotions so much better. Love you all. Have a good evening.

Hi everyone!!

So much for BACK ON TRACK TODAY LOL. I hit black friday with my bestfriends and ended up at Red Robin with soda, chicken stips and fries!! then had coffee....then had chips and dips...OMG back on track SATURDAY!!!! =(

Candra and Nicollie - I don't get the fat diet you emailed me....Gimme a day of food example!

hey there, happy post Turkey day. Like some, I went a little overboard yesterday, Mostly Proteins plus mash potatoes n' gravy, not to mention the slice of cake and the pre dinner cheese & crackers...oops!

N E way, I'm trying to get my act together for the rest of the weekend. I hit the malls this morning so I got my walking in but tomorrow it's back to the bridge. I'll probably weigh myself on Sunday give myself time burn a few of the calories.

Have fun at the meeting tomorrow. I'm cooking my turkey tomorrow for our house plus a few sides not a big deal but a chance for us all to spend time together before the kids go back to school.

is it humanly possible to gain 9 lbs in 2 days? LOL I just weighed myself and it said 270...ummm I was 261 on Tues? WTF? I am guessing its all the food sitting inside me...*sigh* back on the diet tomorrow then a weight check Monday Morning.

Question to the banded - it's taking me a long time to loose the 35 lbs, since July...do I need to update anyne at bariatrics that I am still trying? I don't want them to think I stopped and I am forced to start all over again....

Hey All!

Tamra-Anythings possible however, it's probably just Water retention and salt retention from all the rich foods you have been eating. I doubt it if you've gained 9lbs in 3 days. I feel your pain. I have to get myself together and up my exercise/activity level. I still want us to meet and go to Zumba Saturday... I ate regular food today too! Enough is ENOUGH!!! Back on it tomorrow.

Sorry, no time for personals tonight....I am wiped. I was out at 3:30am and back by 7am....then my 1 year old woke as soon as I closed my eyes....I did manage to get a nap in....But I am still so tired.... Gotta get my sleep tonight...We have 2 functions tomorrow.

PS~I am proud of myself for refraining for buying any clothes today. I know I should not buy clothes however, they are so appealing to me....Especially at my new weight....I can't wait to lose more....My shopping is already out of control.....However! I work hard, I play hard and most importantly I AM ENJOYING LIFE!!!!!!!

I AM TRULY BLESSED!!!!!

I hope your right Monique lol. I'll tell you what, the food was damn good, but not worth 9 lbs LOL...I am sure it's just everything sitting.

TMI But I am backed up BAD when I diet....WTH?

Have fun tomorrow ladies, I guess your going to a meeting?

Tamra~go get some Benefiber....Drink it up to 3x/day....this should help.

I just caught up on all the posts. I didn't do too bad food wise yesterday - I had a little bit of turkey with gravy, one bite of stuffing and about 1/3 c sweet potatoes. I did however have a piece of chocolate pie and a small piece of pumpkin pie with lite cool whip. I had Thanksgiving at my house for the first time - my parents and my uncle joined us. It was nice not feeling drowsy after dinner - I popped right up and started the dishes after my pie. Last year I was banded too, but ate too fast and ended up pbing and being miserable. I have learned alot since then. I took my kids to the Exploratorium in SF today - left the house at 9 am and got back home at 4 pm.

Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow at the support meeting and lunch.

You go Riley - maybe I can live vicariously through you. I have no social confidence whatsoever.

Tamra, I'd call Bev in the bariatrics dept just to check in. Tell her you've been working really hard blah blah blah...that way she can document it just to keep you active. I heard that if they don't hear from you for a few months they drop you. I don't know how true that is though.

Pam congrats on having the dinner at your place I know it's always hard the 1st time.

Monique girl, lets get back on track together. I want to loose a few more pounds so I can be sure to get a fill on the 7th.

Hey everybody, how many post op pounds did you loose to get your fill? Seems like Fisher and Park are sooo conservative and I really need a fill.

8 pounds here. I need a fill too and Dr. Baggs would probably give me a small one but I have to get approval from Robin first now.........I hope it doesn't stay like this forever. I prefer having Dr. Baggs make the decision and he knows alot more about what is going on with me because I talk to him more than her. But oh well.......

I am up two pounds so now I have seven to lose in 7 days. Hmmm..........well see but I bet I don't get another fill until January. I think I am on track with the rest of you now that have the conservative doctors.

If you've found a food product that has made your weight loss journey a lot easier, please post in the new thread "Great Food Finds" in the food and nutrion forum.

I won't be at the meeting I am driving back today and probably won't be back in town until this afternoon. Next month for sure.................have a great time everyone thinking of you all today!!

Question to the banded - it's taking me a long time to loose the 35 lbs, since July...do I need to update anyne at bariatrics that I am still trying? I don't want them to think I stopped and I am forced to start all over again....

For sure check in They will drop you from the program if you don't either weigh in officially or attend a support groip meeting every 2 months.

Happy day all, off to gym. Safe trip Tina!