Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Anybody know what kind of band we have - I called Richmond but the gal said she doesn't know and I'd have to wait till I see The Doc and ask him

Liz-zard - you obviously "skim" thru these like I do when there are so many pages to catch up on - I usually go back late night and catch up - I was at Safeway last night and my car got broken into - Bridezilla's step daughter was with me and all her stuff was taken including her HOUSE KEYS so I was concerned and filed a police report - especially since bridezilla is the po-po - she's big on following the letter of the law - quite anal about it actually~!

Maria!!!!! Yayayaya thats a great time though. U will get in and out and back to rest!!!! I am excited for ya. I have been thinking of you!!! Let them know about the pain before you go in, they will have an anesthesiologist make sure its all good for you to go under. I am sure your fine but you want to be safe. I bet its your nerves floating all over your body cuz you are nervous!!! ;p Kepp us posted! I love ya and you deserve all the happiness your heart can hold! This will be awesome. Just think of the after photo we will all take when we reach goal....

Maria... when you are nervous think of Candra running on a beach in a bakini with that Tummy Tuck girdle thing on under!!!! Literally luaghing my butt off.. classic!

Candra... thats funny running on the beach...hehehe. I am sorry your car got broken into. Sucks! Glad you are ok. We almost sent out a search party after you!

oh the band is the lap band not the realize band Candra!

LMFAO!!! Thanks Liz! I literally laughed out loud I havent done that today! I love you too pretty lady and all you yous on this blog.

btw- I'm frinking my last carbonated drink I went adn bought a 7up to help with my gas and so far so good Ive been burping like a man drinking a Bud!! LOL

K who is on Facebook... send me your last name so I can find ya...

Hello all...just ckin in, gonna get going out tonite in a bit.

Candra woman! so glad u are safe & took the proper precautions afterwards. Our band is an Allergan Brand...

Official Site: the LAP-BAND® Adjustable Gastric Banding System for weight loss surgery is the link, and for all the newbies, this is a great place for the right info!

Will ck back in later...u ladies just keep me laughing!

:tongue2:Maria good luck tomorrow. Make sure your hubby calls someone to let us know how it went. You are in so many prayers tonight. We love you!!! You are so lucky to be on the bandwagon tomorrow. YAYAYAYAYA....

Candra, Im so glad even tho you say your grupmy that your back. Did you ever get my text messages????? WTF lmao just kidding...!!Im glad you are ok but im sorry to hear about your car.

isnt the band allergan? I am going to read that post thanks Donna.

Hope everyone is having a good night tonight, getting ready to go to the gym to try Zumba YAY. I think I am going to go early and get some treadmill in first.

Hows it goin Tamara?? You get through another day? I ate sloppy joes from the weight watchers cook book todaY for lunch it was left over from dinner. Not bad not bad!! what about you?

Ok ladies im outty. Talk to ya soon!

Hey there everybody!!!!

Reggie~I believe it's me that continues to say, "Tomorrow is a new day!!!" We must believe it because, I just cant make today work!!! I'm a work in progress....It will happen one day!

Maria~Lots of love tomorrow! You will be just fine! Update us as soon as you can!!!

Candra-Sorry to hear about your car and the Bridezilla Experience!!!! Gurrrrrhhhh!

Everyone I missed!!!! Hi, and let's lose some weight!!!!

I am extremely tired....I need to win the dang lottery!!!! That way I can take me and my new body on a looooonnnnnggg! TRIP....

I believe the girdle contraption you all are referring to is called....Body Magic..... It usually retails for $150.00 somebody is trying to make some money off of you all. If you are truly interested....I have a girlfriend that sells them for $150. It will save you a little bit of money. Just let me know!!!

Gotta go, later!!!!

Thanks everyone it is very comforting to know that I am in your prayers adn thoughts. I finally feel a little peace adn am ready and just want to get it over with. In a way I am very happy I'm an early appt.

I gave my husband a list of all the peeps he needs to contact either by text or phone. If he gets a hold of one of you ladies, can you please post?

Yay Donna is coming over my casa right now so excited. Wish I can offer her a glass of wine ;0) but Water will do. cant wait to check out her new wheels. Luv and hugs to all of you I will probably be going to be early tonight since I need to get up b4 the chickens do. ttyl.

Good luck tomorrow Maria!! so jealous!! LOL

Canolie (Whats your name lol) - I did good today! I never thought of using WW cookboks!! I have A TON from of course, me trying and failing their diet too...LOL

Breakfast - 1 piece of whole wheat toast / butter, Venti Latte (Yes I know I need to STOP the damn coffee!!)

Lunch - 1 ribeye steak, lettace with red fat feta, half avacado, onions, lime juice/olive oil dressing

Dinner - cooking now; lettace with hamburger meat cooked ina taco seasons packet, with some cheese and i guess something on top...i dunno yet....kinda creating a taco salad....lol.....

I dont know what the hell diet I am following right now, but its working....

Maria I'm so excited for you! I know everything will go off without a hitch. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow!

I'll be thinking of you Maria. I had the 8 am surgery too - at least there's not traffic on the drive over. You should be on your way home by 1 pm. You'll do just fine. It will be over before you know it. I have this Friday off so let me know if you need anything.