Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good Morning GOOD MORNING!!! (that was me singing) :biggrin:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I love love love the pictures... The one of me liz and monique is great!!! lol... YOu guys should really watch out next time when you walk under a bridge...hehehehe...Tina, I wish you were there you could have been under the bridge with us lol....GOOD TIMES.

I am excited for the EG meeting.. I love seeing you guys..See ya tonight.

Candra I miss you, where are you???

Have a great day everyone!!!

Annalynn, we missed you! The times when you are most busy and have the most stress in your life are the same times that you most need support - please remember that! We ALL have to learn these new ways of dealing with our stress without stuffing it with food, and it's HARD!! Couple more support meetings coming up tho; hope you can make one!

Can you tell I'm a support group junkie? :biggrin:

Thanks Riley....my liver is my concern. So you are right why start now I will have a whole whopping week of liquids!!

Good Morning all - The pictures are great - are you going to put them in our group photo album on line? I must have been talking with my hands in the one picture. It is funny how we still see ourselves in our brains - at first I thought who is that? then I was happy to see it was me - I am still really fat in my head.

Is the Mindful Eating class at Kaiser the same as the Emotional Eating class? I took the Mindful Eating class at South Sac Kaiser years ago - maybe I should try it again. The time commitment is what makes it hard to take the classes that last six weeks.

What is the actual name of the book you are reading Tina? author?

I had 1/3 c baked Beans for Breakfast and have 1/3 c tuna salad and 1 Wasa cracker for lunch. My stomach is growling but that is okay - I have decided I am done messing around and I need to get serious - I got on the scale this am and I was up 3 lbs - and I can't use any excuse for it beside messing around and eating too many sliders. Time for be to be held accountable.

It's Monday and we all get to make this a great week. - Lee

Can I use this? It just says, new week, another chance, and 'we' as a group, as Banded SOS (Sistas of Surgery) really HAVE the potential, right where each one of us are at in our journey...what an inspiration each one of u are, yes, Sat was an incredible sistas BOOST, better than Jamba!

Lee, Tamra, Analynn, thank you for posting your thoughts and actions, it really helps with remembering the struggle Pre-op, and yet the challenge Post-op, but now with a great tool (w/ good restriction...ladies -help is on the way!)

Elk Grove Ladies, you go girls, lift up our sista Maria, get to that group and take over, hehe. We have out of town guests visiting just for dinner, so I cant make it, IF there is any change...I will be there! (Will be there in spirit!)

Riley, cool, because that says U are fun & adventurous, as long you decipher out the weirdos! Pam, YES, we are witnesses, that IS you, you skinny mama!

Maria...Riley is right, just relax on yo couch, your life is about to change for ALL the better! We ARE here for you!

You are going to do very well!!!

Nicolie & Liz, my cruising women, what a blast yu 2 are...out twins! Was great talks in the new car...I am ready to start typin! Title suggestions yet? hehehe

Pat, Monique, what a pleasure to meet you both, you are each one of us, keep that North Bay Buddy time up!

Oh my gosh...Jes, U look wonderful, in Major ways! hehe

Heather my lil sis...when is our appt? hehehe

Sweet T, Audsmom, Reggie, alll our ladies & John, we sure missed you all, and hope to see you in 2 weeks!!!

Candra honey, u ok, miss MIA? U know I will be a callin! :biggrin:

PS...yes, pics are in Private album, my profile, let me know if anyone cant see em! Have a great day of healthy choices!

Ladies- I feel very emotional today...you all are such a blessing to me. I cant even tell you how grateful I am and to all of you and am so thankful I found this site!!

I think after we all meet goal we should take a really nice picture (profesional) of us all. wachya think??

OK gang, prayers for our Maria for strength & peace! You will be SO HAPPY to have your band, so very soon! The waiting is SO hard but the last few days go by too fast - and then you're on the other side! nYay :-)

And yes to the "after" pic! I am doing one in a couple weeks with my Santa Rosa group up here . . . . problem is that we all lose at different rates, so some don't want the "final" pic yet - so we call 'em "anniversary pics" and they show our journey together :-)

Yes Maria! You are going to do great @ this!

Yes Maria! How about a nice dressup dinner and portrait!

The question...WHEN, we are such a great mix on our journeys...so Anniversarys or such sounds good...how bout plannin for a SOS Springtime Savvy???

Maria - when is your surgery? Your signature line says 11/23, but didn't you say 11/18?

You will do just fine. Take deep breaths and call me if you need to. I will pm you my phone numbers.

Candra - where are you - I hope you are okay.

Eating my tuna and Wasa cracker right now - need to slow down and pay attention as my band is talking to me.

Annalynn come with me to the Weds meeting @ Richmond lets get back on track!

Well I am back from the gym OMG I was on my way out and a cycle class was starting. I looked at my friend and said LETS DO IT!! I made it thru the entire class, stopping a few times cause it was hurting my butt but it felt nice!!!!!!

Breakfast - 1 slice of 100% whole wheat bread with alot of I cant believe its not butter since its 0 cal, carb, everything and 1 venti skinny latte =X

Lunch - dunno yet!

Tamra woman...you go girl! NOW, I am inspired and going to do my Wii Fit Active! Thanks for the inspiration to DO it!

Hi Ladies - Got my Case Manager appt for Monday morning at 9 am! (labs and ekg on Friday). WOO HOO, I'm on my way!

Tamara - I will be there for the Wed support meeting at Richmond; it will be great to meet you. I am so glad you got your insurance and are back on the 'band' wagon. 1200 really does work.

Analynn - we are here for you. Come to the meeting on Wed and get a hug! It really helps. This is such a supportive group.

Riley - I will see you tomorrow night. Looking forward to the info you will share on the emotional eating class.

Any of you vetrans have any other books you would recommend the newbies read?

Have a good day everyone!

Thanks ladies for all the wonderful support.

Pam- got you pm and put you number on my cell, my surgery is on 11/18 I just havent changed it on my signature.

You go girl! you inspired me to walk/jog my dogs!!

I'm loving both the anniversary pics idea and the dress up dinner portrait! See soem of you at 7pm at EG Kaiser.

Ok Ladies, Tamra woman, I did it, starting (ANOTHER) 30 Day challenge...I cant believe I only have 25 days til my 1 year Bandiversary! Was just cking out my Wii Fit Record, and also thanks to Liz & Nicolie...I am really considering where I was til now...wow, I am amazed, and now am starting to cry, sometimes I cant believe it!

Maria & all Pre-ops it is soooo worth the wait, Post-ops, you wont believe...but still work towards...where u will be in one year, even one month!

I SOOOOO ENJOY OUR BAND OF SOS!!! I love you's man!