Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Pat congrats!! and Heather very well put.

Today I saw Dr. Baggs, I tell you he is a very nice man. He rest assured me that he saw no problem and that all my labs came back normal and not to worry about the surgery. I practically cried when I talked to him I expressed my concerns to him. I feel a lot better now!

oh and guess who I met today?? Lil Ms. Nicole!

Nicole, you are such a beautiful lady and your lil' Audrey she is just adorable!! Did she finally eat the apples? it was great meeting you and talking to you. I hope to meet you very soon. Everyone, I still have no answer about tomorrow.

Candra- where art thou Candra? (where you at girl?)

I hope to meet you very soon.

I meant hope to see you again very soon. I'm a lttle airheaded today. you'll have to excuse me, a lot on my mind. My head is spinning. :)

CoNgRaTas PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great, awesome, fantastic and fabulous!

I think you meant congratulations Pat. Sadly I haven't done anything to be congratulated about.

My daughter and I rans some errands today and I will have to pick my boys up soon. Here I have been off three days and the only thing I have done around the house is clean my upstairs bathroom and take naps. I am so freaking lazy. I decided to skip going out to Faces with the singles group tomorrow night - there's like 30 people from the group going and it is out of my comfort zone - maybe next time.

I had 3 leftover chicken nuggets for Breakfast, a crunchy taco for lunch and a Peanut Butter cookie. I did really well yesterday - had tuna for breakfast, tuna for lunch and baked fish for dinner.

I took my car to costco yesterday to get the tires rotated and ended up having to buy two new tires - had to get my mom to meet me there to pay for them. Anxiety starting again - already freaking about Christmas.

Haven't heard from Maria about tomorrow yet. Heather and I will definitely be there.

Congrats Pat!!!!!

Yee Haa.... Congrats Pat - you are on the way! Can't wait to find out your date

Nicollie & Liz.... I see those tickers going down ladies! Won't be long now.

Maria - I'm here - been in a BAD mood so I'm gonna keep it short cuz I tend to have a little bit of a potty mouth when I get like this!

Nicole - I love the pics girl. You look amazing and I can only hope to get there sooner than later

Tamra - cabbage Soup diet? stay close to the bathroom LMAO

Captain Mo' - I am so ready for a fill too but Doc Fisher said 12 weeks! UGH!! I've gained 3lbs so I started running again this week and back to the Atkins fat fat but I can't seem to stick with it.

LET ME JUST MENTION BEFORE I SIGN OFF THAT I WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER BE A MATRON OF HONOR AGAIN! AT LEAST NOT FOR HITLER!!!!!!

Candra - sounds like you had a frustrating day. I was maid of honor once, but it was pretty low stress - I only remember dress fittings and helping set up the hall before the wedding - none of the drama you are having to go through. Gonna miss you tomorrow.

Nicole - what a great picture of you and Auds - I need to make an appt at Penney's to get our pictures taken - we do it every year - I can only hope ours is half as good as yours.

Way to go Pat - woo hoo !

I have lost track of all the new friends we have on here - maybe after I meet some it will make sense.

I can't wait to meet you all tomorrow....

Get a good nights rest, manana!!!

ok ladies...I am in tomorrow. I need your support!! I just gave an earful to my husband and went through an anxiety attack!! he said he will cut his day short so I can go tomorrow.. he told me, "baby you need to talk to someone" and I'm ready to get a glass of chardonay to calm my nerves!!!! Heather can I ride with you? I wil pm you my phone number.... I am freakin out ladies..I though I was better but the more I think about it I think I freak myself out! Im going to take a nap b4 I do folow through with the glass.

Hey there everyone, gosh I'm physically and emotionally drained. Work is kicking my butt. Monday starts our big exam for the students. Anyway, we hired an assistant about a month ago and she was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday and now found out she has to have a mastectomy. So on top of it being a really sad situation I have to do her work and mine. I spent all yesterday crying with her. We never know what life will throw at us.

I'll be really glad to see you all tomorrow, walk and talk. Oh did I mention I'm sippin on a glass of my favorite Merlot? Maria when you need it you need it :thumbup:

I'm cutting this short...hope everyone has a nice evening and again can't wait to see you all. And like Donna goonna miss those who can't make it.

Hi Pammie - yeah, I'm tired of this whole thing - I don't understand this process she's going thru - I really don't want to go to this bridal show tomorrow - we've already booked and paid the deposits for the venue, and all the vendors (florist, caterer, photographer & bakery) She already bought her dress and we have all gotten ours except for me because I plan on being smaller by next July but not sure how much smaller - SO, WHY DO WE NEED TO GO TO THE BRIDAL SHOW? There is nothing left to get/do?

Here's the directions again if anybody needs them.....PM me if you need my cell #

Directions to the walk on Saturday……..

Take I-80 W 51.9 mi

Take the I-780 exit toward I-680/Benicia/Martinez 0.1 mi

Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Curtola Pkwy/Vallejo and merge onto Curtola Pkwy 1.5 mi

Make a left into the parking lot of the Boat Launch/Brinkmans Marine Inc

Meet in the parking lot of the boat launch at 1pm.

Also, if anyone is not up to the whole walk there are benches all along the way if you want to stop and wait for us on the return trip.

And lunch at Applebee's after our walk.

I just talked to Maria and Heather and I will pick her up tomorrow.

Candra - can't you call in sick to your bridezilla and come with us?

See you guys tomorrow.