Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Jess have you tried Spanks? I swear they work wonders. I found them at Lane Bryant, Torrid and sometimes Target!

Riley - I don't know crud about alcohol but I can help with the chocolate chasers LOL

Jes - no plans - just downloaded a new C25K Hip Hop program tonight - the one I was using was just garbage - music with no words and weird music at that - not even upbeat or motivating so I thought I try again with this one. gotta do something cuz I'm going in the wrong direction! 12 weeks is way too long to wait to get a fill!!!!!! No advise on the girdle cuz I just let it all hang out - I'm all about comfort!

ash - my stepdaughter use to work for torrid and she likes the spanks too.

So, what is everybody doing tomorrow?

I made a hamburger patty with a red wine sauce for my dinner. I think I ate too much, I feel tight. Hey do you bandsters burp a lot not PB but just regular burping.

I have Spanx I need something else like those compression garments. Now that I've lost a couple pounds I can see stretch marks and the whole lower tummy is ugh.

I need to find an outdoor activity for tomorrow. I haven't exercised outside in a week.

Just checking in!! 2nd day, didn't cheat but I ate alot. I was going to do 1200 cal, but the way my days are looking, it looks to be atkins/low carb. Also, down to 267.3 I believe....so hey 2 lbs in 1 day, cant beat it.

Breakfast - Atkins Shake

Lunch - Boston Market 1/4 white chicken with green Beans and steamed veggies - Mistake here I had soda, and I ate the skin off my chicken and my friends.

Dinner - Steak & cabbage cooked with bacon. Had my piece of lemon w. salt....

I also baked a cake tonight and didnt touch it!

Hey all!

I did pretty good today. I did eat some chicken but hey...I'm on Stage III diet and it's allowed....I just pureed it in my mouth!

I did eat 2 Pillsbury chocolate Chip Cookies...I am ending my TOM and needed those cookies....

Tomorrow is a brand new day..... I'm ready....

Did I tell you I was going to see R.Kelly tomorrow night? I can't wait. I've never seen him before. I always thought his show would be for the young and crazy. Luckily, he is going to be at the Oakland Paramount Theatre. More intimate and mellow than the larger venues. I can take this one. I love the quieter concerts......

Riley, girl you are crazy! I would buy your book. So much knowledge about the drank!!!!! I took your advice and had 1/2 of a shot of Patron tonight. It felt pretty good too. I totally gave up the alcohol while I was trying to lose the weight pre-op. I really don't drink much to begin with. But I can put away some tequila shots with lime or lemon and salt.

How ever said Dr Fisher was more strict with the pre-op weight is right. I had Dr Fisher and I had to lose 29lbs in order to have my surgery. I played around and did not ake it seriously for approx 1 year. Then I got pregnant and had the baby. Then I got re-enrolled in the program and lost the weight. It is now me time! I am done having children and am not preparing to have my tubal ligation. I now want to focus on losing weight and enjoying life with my babies.....

Night night, I'm feeling kinda tight!!!!!!:)

Jes - I am with you TGIF - what a week! It ended OK though, since we went to see my youngest son (16) in his school play tonight. It was great 6 1 acts all fit together with a theme. In one of the acts he plays Trotsky, complete with Russian accent, on the day he dies with an axe in his head the whole scene. It was so funny. Needed to laugh!

I'm going to go back to the wetlands/Schollenberger tomorrow and explore - hope to do another hour walk.

Welcome Oaklander - I have Dr. Parks and thinks she is great. The whole program is really good; nurse at the last support group said it is ranked 5th in the country. I think all the docs are going to give you the best care.

Analynn - I'm so sorry for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Now that you are home, keep checking in. I think I have about 4 - 6 more to go before I am comfortable to schedule my case manager appt., so maybe we can be surgery buddies.

Liz and Nicollie - how are you doing? For my 1200 today I had

B: 3/4 c. low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 c non-fat yogurt with cinnamon and 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce

L: salad with peppers, carrots cucumber, 2 tbsp low fat dressing, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, 3 oz grilled chicken, 1 pear, 1 slice of trader joe's cinnamon raisin daily bread

D: 4 oz grilled salmon, 1.5 c mixed veggies, 1/2 c skim milk

snack: 1 cup unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon

hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Hi Ladies – Happy Saturday! I’m working… Lots of pages to catch up on.

Nicollie and Liz – Thanks for the Sleeve info! Congrats on orientation and getting to see Doc Fisher! All in one day, very impressive!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! I’m sort of on track. Still having some difficulty…

Donna – I’m doing well thanks for asking. Nikki was home for four days but left yesterday for Idaho and Tahoe, another work trip. She’ll be home Wednesday. How are you? Back in the grove after your FL trip!

Take Care everyone have a great weekend!!!

Hello again, I'm full of questions! :)

How did you determine your goal weight? Did your doctor decide for you at your consultation? I'm 5'4", small bones, 59 years old. Any idea what a goal might be for me? Anyone close to my stats? I see that most on here are much younger than I am.

Thanks!

Anyone who is meeting in Vallejo have an approximate time we will be heading back to Sacramento? The over 40 Elk Grove singles group I joined is meeting up at Faces downtown Sac that night and I haven't committed yet if I am going. I went to a get together at the organizers house last night and got home at midnight - am tired today. She made vegetable Soup and I had a bowl of that, a small piece of garlic bread and a small brownie. Didn't have any alchohol, just my Water with Hawaiian punch lemon berry.

Did you decide where Maria and I need to meet you guys Liz and Nicole?

I have to go into work tomorrow afternoon for a few hours to test some data before our system conversion goes live on Monday a.m. I'm getting comp time that has to be used this week so I will work Monday and half a day Tuesday and I am off Wed, Thurs, and Friday.

hey there everyone....had a good day today. Candra & I did the walk we are all going to do on Sat. I wore my pedometer and it's 3.25 miles or 10K plus steps:thumbup: so be ready ladies. I'll send the directions in a couple days so it doesn't get lost in the pages. BUt it's the vallejo pier plus a little. We figure we will go to applebees for a late lunch after. Pam I'm thinking you should be back home b4 dark.

Hey if any of you newbies want to join us feel free.

Nov 14th meet at 1pm at the Vallejo pier, and then lunch after with a group of banded & pre-band ladies with lots of info :w00t: So don't be shy.

So anyway, came home and turned on Chaka Kahn and cleaned the house, boy was it needed. It hadn't really been cleaned since before my surgery. yuk!

Oakland, I think your goal weight is up to you. The Docs tend to go by the BMI chart which I think is a bit too small for me cuz my man likes a little meat on my bones LOL

Monique I can't wait to hear how the concert was, so do tell.

Oaklander - Goal weight per "the book" = BMI < 25 - so for 5' 4', 59 yr old female your goal with a loss of 100% of your excess weight would be 145 - that is a BMI of 24.9 and considered your highest healthy weight. Again - that's "by the book" and your real healthy weight might be 15-20 lbs on either side of that.

I hope that helps! I don't think I will hit my goal weight until I get some excess skin cut off, if I ever can afford that - it adds probably 6-7 lbs.

Babysista! I know that exact same wagon. Sometimes I'm driving it, and sometimes I'm lying under its wheels. We all have bad days - jump girl, we'll catch you and pull you up onto the buckboard!:w00t:

Candra, Ash Spanx girls! I need some sort of garment that's a thong in the back and a compression garment all the way across the lower front, to hold in the lovely pannus! Do you think they make something like that?? Maybe rubber would do it, LOL

JEEZ I am getting sicker with every passing year :-)

WHERE IS OUR NICOLE, has anyone heard from her lately? We started orientation together one year ago this week . . . . And Christine . . .where are you, hot mama? I want to hear how our little band baby is doing!!

Our local Race to End Hunger run is tomorrow, to benefit the Redwood Empire food Bank. I am just going to run/walk the 5K - my silly knee is troubling me again. I managed to get 7 miles in today though, good thing since I never got to the gym this morning and won't tomorrow either!

Going to go read . . no going out tonight cause I need to get rest b4 the race tomorrow! See yous all in a bit :-)

Edited by riley4183

Pam so glad you joined a singles group. Sounds like your giving up on Mr. Non commitment. BUT...........Faces is a gay bar?? Are you sure that is where your going??

Spanx are the best!! I have them and LOVE them. Wore them today.

I hear ya all about running trying to catch up with the band wagon. I had a bad day today. Ate to much sugar. I am going to sign back up at the gym tomorrow. THat is the only way I am gonna exercise.

I am determined not to gain weight even with this unfill. I really only needed like .5cc's out and I would have done good. But I just decided I don't have to have a great fill to lose weight. LOL.

Talked to Nicole this week. She is really busy. She might need an unfill I think she was working on that. She was PB'ing to much like me. I call Kaiser quicker cause I am not into toughing it out to long.........I don't like being to tight as you all know. But she is doing ok. She is really, really happy she left..............things are going good.

I miss Chris too. I know she is busy she is on Facebook alot.

Been wondering about candy? ? Anyone hear from her at all??