Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I am back as of today...yeah, same ol same ol story, I repeat myself...lol...

Well, I now have 20 lbs to loose. I am at 270.3 today *sighs* I was 254 when I was working...how horrible is that...4 lbs away from goal and I blew it!!!!!!! :)

So today I am starting like it's my first time. I am going back to 3 meals a day, salads, etc. I am drinking my 64 oz of Water as well. This also gives me time to contact cobra, and I am still waiting for unemployment. My phone call is next week PLEASE CROSS YOUR FINGERS I AM APPROVED!!! I am so broke, my friends are buying us groceries.....

I hope you all are doing well!!!!!!!

Tamra

Congrats Maria - looks like this is YOUR year!

Tamra - we are all here with you. You can do this!! 20lbs ain't nothin! Finances suck! You need to go to welfare and apply for food stamps or General Assistance TODAY!

Hello all! Well, today is that new day I was bragging about yesterday! So far, so good!

I am trying to write down every BLT-BITE, LICK AND TASTE!!

Here is what I've had so far:

Breakfast-8oz chicken broth and 8oz orange juice

Lunch-3/4 cup grits with 1tsp. butter

I have to take it one meal at a time...Looking and projecting the entire day is too overwhelming for me!

I may go for a walk later.....

Oh yeah!

Where are you all meeting on the 14th??? I would love to come. Depending on the location. Vallejo just may work. Are families and spouses coming or just us???

Good job Monique - I am having a difficult time getting back on track - I had a coffee & egg salad for Bfast - for lunch I had 1/2 avacado & 1/2c chicken salad - ooh but I want to eat still! Drinking my Water right now and debating on who I need to hold at gunpoint for a fill.

I was poking around on this site and found that so many people get their first fill 3 weeks after surgery - why do we gotta wait 3 months???????????????????

It's up to all of you as to where we meet on the 14th - some of us are going to roll up to the Santa Rosa support group first then meet around 1:00 in either Vallejo or Petaluma - You guys make the call! I think Vallejo works best for Donna, Heather & Nicole - I believe Nicollie, Liz & Maria are rolling to Santa Rosa with me & Jewel.

Maybe Monique & Tamra can roll together since you are both from the same area - hook up you two!!!!!

I BELIEVE IN THE BUDDY SYSTEM

~Long time no read... ok so I have skimmed it all. I think I am a bit caught up.

~I dont care where we meet... give me an address and a time and we are there.

~Tomorrow is the big O..... ORIENTATION...hahhhaah.... its more exciting than the big O...lol.

~I am so anxious, excited,and haPPY... thanks for all the wisdon ladies. It has been such a pleasure listening to u all.

~ I look forward to complaining about my weight loss and celebrating it as well...yayyayayaya.....=D

go Liz, it's your birthday -

I so remember being right where you're at - about 5.5 months ago - wooooooo hooooooo

After lunch tomorrow you guys can grocery shop for your 1200 calorie diet food! Watch the scale ladies to be sure you don't wind up 4lbs bigger in two weeks like I did - I was so bummed!

what do u mean 4lbs higher??? From eating??? after orientation... yes im a bit scared now... I was stoked and now I am like holy crap......

Make that 893...hehehe

Edited by roseyyyd1
By the time it posted was more!

Rub it in why don't cha, Donna!

I have an issue with Carbs.. Since the 1200 cal diet is mostly carbs I gained weight following it - I'm just saying to watch the scale after 3 days - dont wait two weeks like I did! If you haven't lost anything in 3 days cut out the carbs! Don't be worried - be stoked! This is it! The last time you will ever have to lose weight!!!!!!!!!!

OMG everytime I think about after orientation i get butterflies in my tummy..... hehehehe I am so excited and sooooo nervous. I think I am going to cut out carbs from the get go.. I dont want anything unecessary ya know... i already started my 1/2 cafe 1/2 decafe coffee this weekend and I think I am going to survive lol... I dont feel any more tired than I already do hehehe so I think I will be ok..

I am down for Vallejo I think that would make more sense for us in Sac & EG but I am ok going anywhere as long as I get to hang out with all you FAB Ladies Its worth the drive!! OMG where are we going to eat I need to pre-plan my meal lol... Im a freak about planning.

So I went and got some food, Cottage cheese and salad stuff for wednesday... So exciting lol...

I ate Taco Bell (MY FAVORITE) today for lunch and got a little teary eyed knowing it was my last. hehehehehe.... And believe me we are going to Starbucks to get our large 5 shot coffee tomorrow and our McD's.....YEE HAW!!

Candra you are motivation because the progress you have made in 5.5 months is AWESOME!! I cant wait until I am motivating the newbies.... YAY.. Everyone ROCKS thanks for the best support ever!!