Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

AHHHH i cant stop! Im in some serious trouble. Im trying to sit here and hold it all in, but i feel it climbing my throat. The hot cocoa came up.

I am never ever ever gonna listen to mike on food again. He is thinking this is soo funny when hes the one that told me i should eat it and dared me to. Now look at me:(

La Chica im so glad you looked more into it! all the surgeons suggest rny because it helps stats:) Because it looses it for us:) But im very happy with my decision.

Till today.. when i eat shit and shit doesnt stay down.

Good News! I think its done. I ended up running to the bathroom and had some violent episodes but my stomach emptied. Not my lower. I finally feel better:( But i have a feeling im super swollen...

OMG Nicole, I'm so sorry you had that episode. Well is seams that my green runs has run it's course, hopefully. It wasn't nearly as bad as before. I forgot to tell you all we made it over to the Sac Kaiser I was able to do the do, and after a bit of KP bureaucracy I was able to turn in my little sample :seeya: so hopefully I'll find out something by tomorrow.

LaCica I'm glad you did your research and really thought about it. I know there are certain things for me that were non negotiable and the band allows me to be me. So hopefully this will allow you to be you.

Heather that is a cute dress on you. You are developing quite the wardrobe girl.

Candra I don't know what's wrong with me I've also had 2 SF popsicles. I was going to have the other have of my chili for dinner but seeing as I've eaten it already I'm leaning towards the egg, hmmmm.

Jes, that's where I've been for a few days. Your body wants nutrients and since the greens are gone and whatever it was has cleared up - your body is feeling better and ready for some real food. I didn't puree the egg salad, i smashed it up real well with the may but there were little chunks so I felt like i was eating real food LOL. start slow and chew well, just in case.

Are you on Facebook Nicole? Send me a friend request - I can't figure out how to. My screen name is momcof3@frontiernet.net. My kids are playing in the pool with army men, Barbies, tupperware and baggies. That's what happens when I go into the computer room - they take half the house outside. At least they seem to be having fun and are getting along. I finally got all the laundry done and straightened out the linen closet.

I had Rice Krispies and banana for Breakfast and ice cream for lunch - guess you could say I'm not on plan today - emotionally eating. I will make sure I have Protein for dinner.

Stay away from the flour tortillas Nicole - I tried to eat a little Taco Bell burrito while driving my RV on the freeway this summer and ended up pbing in a plastic bag while driving - haven't had a flour tortilla since then - not even going to try one.

My mom bought my kids some junk at the thrift shop - now who needs a 3 ft tall Pikachu doll? Taran did get a tank top and a fuzzy frog backpack. My mom fed them lunch at her house before bringing them back. Back to the grind tomorrow - I already don't want to go to work.

Yea pam i think it was the flour. It was crappy. Mike said when he eats the burritos he has a ton of soda to down it with. That whole burrito did end up making its way back up.. took me an hour though. Most horrifying experience ever.

Im debating on dinner. I think ill have some tea to down the swelling and try Soup. We will see i promised mike dinner. And im so good at breaking promises he says so im going to go.

Did i tell everyone we lost our atm.. nightmare..

Hey girls! Just letting you know that I'm still alive. :seeya:

We're down in San Clemente (So Cal) for 6 days, heading home tomorrow. We've been staying at an amazing house right on the beach and have had a blast. My cold finally went away but Sophie woke up with it today, poor thing.

My morning sickness seems to be gone! I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and haven't felt icky for 4 days now thank goodness!

I'll post more when I get back, we've just been busy and I haven't been online at all. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Oh and candra i have a ton of coupons left over, somehow i got two of the inserts in my newspaper so i only took a handful of copies:D Also check out smart source online, and mycoupons.com and coupon surfer. You can print them right there. I print audreys fruit Snacks every shopping trip now:) Anyone need deodorant, toothpaste or soap? LOL i have a ton! in those three areas! Dog food too.

today gizmo got free kitty treats and i got a free air wick system and warmer.

Hey Everyone

I missed you all yesterday. First one I have missed since April 2009. It will be a long month until the next one!! :-(

So sad I missed getting to meet the new people and yep once a month is not enough.

Everyone is looking great!! And Candra loving you in dresses!! Nicole and Pam you girls must be at goal your looking so thin. Jes I hope that green goes away.

Everyone else so sorry I missed out ........next time!!

So this fill is starting to work. I am down 2 pounds. Weird thing is I have been able to eat bread now......I had a vege burger (with wheat bun) today and it goes down fine now. Granted I only could eat a 1/3 of it and gave the rest to my daughter. But the thing with bread is over now as long as I only take a few bites it works!! Not sure if that is good or bad yet!!

I didn't feel my fill all all until late yesterday and I got the fill on Thursday. So we will see where I am in a couple of weeks and TOM. But at this point I could use just a bit more of a fill cause I get hungry to soon. But I can't eat more than 1/2 a cup at this point without getting stuck. So far no PB's but i am stopping as soon as I get that "feeling" no more bites once I "feel" my band and no PB'ing for over a month now............

I am very close to my sweet spot I think...............

Oh went shopping today for my "new" job. I have to dress up more now..........****sigh****.........I was able to get out of Lane Bryant and go to the Limited and New York and COmpany my old stomping grounds..........I am in XL and 14/16 so I barely make it but found some things that fit..........

Also went to VS and got new bras. Seems I have been wearing the wrong size I went down two sized but didn't realize it. Candra my cup size is the same but the band has gone down two sizes!! So I don't know if I can offer you much home of shrinking that ladies..........LOL ;-)

So Ladies I start this darn new job tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it!! I hate starting over again.....and geez right back to the office was was working at 8 years ago. I have come full circle now!! Gearing up for a long commute tomorrow..........I hope I like this new job.

My program manager and supervisor pulled me aside on Friday before I left my office and the PM told me that she wants me to come back once the dust settles and some positions open up!! I told her I am coming back as a supervisor next time!! LOL. She told me she could see that happening..............I am hoping in the next six months to be back up closer to my home and back with my coworkers who had enough senority to stay.............

Still traumatized by the craziness of the last month. ...........trying to recover!!

Did I say I HATE starting new jobs!! I just want to get back to the routine and have some sanity in my life..........

BOS meets this week and if they approve funding I might get pulled back to my old job in two weeks. For now I am working with babies born with drugs in their system and with medically neglected children so off to the hospitals I go.

Please pray for me that I don't let my bad attitude about my employer blurt out tomorrow...................cause I am so pissed off right now about how messed up the last month has been!! ;-)

Hi Ladies! It was awesome meeting all of you yesterday! It was great to have a post-op Sleeve patient to speak with. Yes Candra I'll have to do lunch next time. Looking forward to the walk on 10 Oct. Have a great week everyone!